Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stripe's Art Stand [open; g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@HighHighHopes [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191200559099805697/964278392054771802/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Here you go!
@HighHighHopes

Untitled_Artwork.png

Here you go!
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
@tehstripe question: how would you price adding colour to a sketch? Thinking of requesting that.
@tehstripe question: how would you price adding colour to a sketch? Thinking of requesting that.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu Depends on the level of color you want! I'm happy to add little details of color (like eyes) for free, but for full flat color my default would probably be just the default 100g for extras?
@Reshiramu Depends on the level of color you want! I'm happy to add little details of color (like eyes) for free, but for full flat color my default would probably be just the default 100g for extras?
@tehstripe

Name: Reshiramu
Style: Sketch waistup
Subject: Líadan (art by foxesave)
Extras: +full flat colour please! Note: please include the gradient in their hair.
-> they're a Pokémon x FE crossover oc of mine (Kyurem Manakete)
-> afab nonbinary, they/them
-> Líadan os the people sibling, better at social stuff but not quite. The same. They're Neurodivergent like their sibling. They're also a performer, abd tends towards being protective of their siblings/like to keep an eye on people's capabilities out of mistrust. Better to know what you're dealing with.
Price: 300g work?
@tehstripe

Name: Reshiramu
Style: Sketch waistup
Subject: Líadan (art by foxesave)
Extras: +full flat colour please! Note: please include the gradient in their hair.
-> they're a Pokémon x FE crossover oc of mine (Kyurem Manakete)
-> afab nonbinary, they/them
-> Líadan os the people sibling, better at social stuff but not quite. The same. They're Neurodivergent like their sibling. They're also a performer, abd tends towards being protective of their siblings/like to keep an eye on people's capabilities out of mistrust. Better to know what you're dealing with.
Price: 300g work?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu 300g looks good! I'll get started soon! :)
@Reshiramu 300g looks good! I'll get started soon! :)
@Reshiramu [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191200559099805697/964350699553058826/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Here you go!
@Reshiramu

Untitled_Artwork.png

Here you go!
@tehstripe oh they look good thank you!
@tehstripe oh they look good thank you!

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12