Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stripe's Art Stand [open; g/t]
hi ^^ if possible i'd love to be added to a pinglist for if/when slots open again [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hi ^^ if possible i'd love to be added to a pinglist for if/when slots open again
I can do that!
I can do that!
@Sashathebrave [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191200559099805697/965611563203563550/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Here you go!
@Sashathebrave

Untitled_Artwork.png

Here you go!
@xLILM0NSTERx 2 slots are open now!
@xLILM0NSTERx 2 slots are open now!
@tehstripe and here's the last of the siblings!

Name: Reshiramu
Style: Sketch waistup
Subject: Fionn (art by Lycanious), extra by foxesave
Extras: + full flat colour
-> Líadan's brother and also from my Pokémon x FE AU )Reshiram Manakete)
-> transmasc nb, they/them
-> Fionn prefers to hang back. They're generally shy and anxious, and don't trust easily. They prefer to be ignored when uncertain about someone. They love learning about how things work, especially magic, and are actually good at writing tomes. Fionn generally prefers to direct attention off themself, and struggles with words at times.
Price: 300g
@tehstripe and here's the last of the siblings!

Name: Reshiramu
Style: Sketch waistup
Subject: Fionn (art by Lycanious), extra by foxesave
Extras: + full flat colour
-> Líadan's brother and also from my Pokémon x FE AU )Reshiram Manakete)
-> transmasc nb, they/them
-> Fionn prefers to hang back. They're generally shy and anxious, and don't trust easily. They prefer to be ignored when uncertain about someone. They love learning about how things work, especially magic, and are actually good at writing tomes. Fionn generally prefers to direct attention off themself, and struggles with words at times.
Price: 300g

He/him | FRT+1 x
Ooh I'd love to grab one of them if possible ^^

Name: xLILM0NSTERx
Style: Sketch + waist-up
Subject: Nayru
Extras: nope feel free to go wild with her pose/expression ^^ feel free to add the shield but it isn't needed
Price: 200g (I think, lmk if there's anything else)
Ooh I'd love to grab one of them if possible ^^

Name: xLILM0NSTERx
Style: Sketch + waist-up
Subject: Nayru
Extras: nope feel free to go wild with her pose/expression ^^ feel free to add the shield but it isn't needed
Price: 200g (I think, lmk if there's anything else)
Oh my gosh, he’s perfect. Thank you!
Oh my gosh, he’s perfect. Thank you!
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@Reshiramu @xLILM0NSTERx Oh wow those two open slots filled in fast. But you're both good to go - I'll get started soon!
@Reshiramu @xLILM0NSTERx Oh wow those two open slots filled in fast. But you're both good to go - I'll get started soon!
@Lambkin [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191200559099805697/965732389743624332/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Here you go!
@Lambkin

Untitled_Artwork.png

Here you go!
Thank you very much~
Thank you very much~