Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | October's Art [FRC full|USD OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeeee I would like to be pinged please ^^
Yeeee I would like to be pinged please ^^
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
Can I ask for a quote on an OC I might want drawn when you reopen FRC commissions? Also, a pinglist for that would be lovely.
Can I ask for a quote on an OC I might want drawn when you reopen FRC commissions? Also, a pinglist for that would be lovely.
So I have a bunch of stuff over here if any of these concepts interest you let me know and I can fill out a form for it.
So I have a bunch of stuff over here if any of these concepts interest you let me know and I can fill out a form for it.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@alexd Yeah I can do that, just send me a PM or post here with the character, and scene/pose if you had a particular one in mind, and I can give you a quote. :)

@OnyxBat Hmm... I think Terrance or Liliana stand out to me the most if either of those work for you. Do you have any particular pose or scene in mind? And what kind of piece would you like?
@alexd Yeah I can do that, just send me a PM or post here with the character, and scene/pose if you had a particular one in mind, and I can give you a quote. :)

@OnyxBat Hmm... I think Terrance or Liliana stand out to me the most if either of those work for you. Do you have any particular pose or scene in mind? And what kind of piece would you like?
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
I was thinking of a full body sketch of this fella.

Edit: Just for clarity's sake, he's a fan OC, would you still be okay with drawing him?
I was thinking of a full body sketch of this fella.

Edit: Just for clarity's sake, he's a fan OC, would you still be okay with drawing him?
I forgot to cross Lil off as I already got art of her! With Terrence he's more of an OC that I do t care as much about so I do tbreally want to spend over 400kt on him. The one of Estelle or the multi character ones are that I'd be willing to pay more for. If that makes sense.
I forgot to cross Lil off as I already got art of her! With Terrence he's more of an OC that I do t care as much about so I do tbreally want to spend over 400kt on him. The one of Estelle or the multi character ones are that I'd be willing to pay more for. If that makes sense.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@alexd No complexity fee for that design, so unless you had some sort of extremely complex pose/scene in mind that would require a lot of extra time on detailed props, it would be the flat rate of $7/770g/770kt uncolored or $15/1.6kg/1.6mil t colored.

Yes, a fan OC is perfectly fine. :) Just no canon characters since those legally belong to the creator or studio.
@alexd No complexity fee for that design, so unless you had some sort of extremely complex pose/scene in mind that would require a lot of extra time on detailed props, it would be the flat rate of $7/770g/770kt uncolored or $15/1.6kg/1.6mil t colored.

Yes, a fan OC is perfectly fine. :) Just no canon characters since those legally belong to the creator or studio.
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
@OnyxBat (Woops! I didn't refresh the page before posting and missed your last reply, I'm so sorry!)

I can do a half-body for Eshelle weightlifting in her human form since you have references of her upper half, but I can only do full-body if you can provide me with some sort of reference for her lower half. If it's simple enough, just pants and shoes, Google images of similar clothing to what she wears would be okay.

Hype and Alex in the hotspring I can certainly do. I would just need to know if you wanted an indoor bathhouse or outdoor natural spring look. The background would be very simplified, but since the setting is a steamy hotspring, that should work out just fine with the piece.

Freyjuri, Ujuk, and Haimati I could do as half-bodies or I would need a full body reference of Haimati. For any colored piece they would incur a complexity fee for all the tattoos, crystals and ice effects as well.

Let me know what sounds most doable for you.

(I'm not offering complex backgrounds right now so the Viktor, Astabelle, and Elladonna piece would probably not be worth it to you, since they wouldn't have the stage bg you have in mind for the scene.)
@OnyxBat (Woops! I didn't refresh the page before posting and missed your last reply, I'm so sorry!)

I can do a half-body for Eshelle weightlifting in her human form since you have references of her upper half, but I can only do full-body if you can provide me with some sort of reference for her lower half. If it's simple enough, just pants and shoes, Google images of similar clothing to what she wears would be okay.

Hype and Alex in the hotspring I can certainly do. I would just need to know if you wanted an indoor bathhouse or outdoor natural spring look. The background would be very simplified, but since the setting is a steamy hotspring, that should work out just fine with the piece.

Freyjuri, Ujuk, and Haimati I could do as half-bodies or I would need a full body reference of Haimati. For any colored piece they would incur a complexity fee for all the tattoos, crystals and ice effects as well.

Let me know what sounds most doable for you.

(I'm not offering complex backgrounds right now so the Viktor, Astabelle, and Elladonna piece would probably not be worth it to you, since they wouldn't have the stage bg you have in mind for the scene.)
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
So are your FR currency slots currently open or? :o (just want to make sure lol) I'd like to be put on the pinglist if not, haha. c:
So are your FR currency slots currently open or? :o (just want to make sure lol) I'd like to be put on the pinglist if not, haha. c:
@alexd Currently, the FRC slots are closed, yes, but I can put you on the pinglist. :)
@alexd Currently, the FRC slots are closed, yes, but I can put you on the pinglist. :)
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7