Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] ICON SHOP! [usd]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@Chu2

ahh what a cutie!! yes I'd love to draw them :>
I'll get started on that asap! returning customers get a 5% discount so it will be $9.50 (a lot cheaper, i know xD /sarcasm)
feel free to send payment afterwards like last time!
^^
@Chu2

ahh what a cutie!! yes I'd love to draw them :>
I'll get started on that asap! returning customers get a 5% discount so it will be $9.50 (a lot cheaper, i know xD /sarcasm)
feel free to send payment afterwards like last time!
^^
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial Link/Image of character(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71561848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715619/71561848_350.png[/img][/url] Background color: up to you ^^ whatever looks good Details/requests: I would love to have the rain frog on her muzzle included! Expression: The dragon I would like to be smiling widely, and the frog is clinging to her with a very angy expression Additional characters?: N Payment: g Anything else: I couldn't tell for sure if you're taking commissions for g right now, apologies if you're not!! I would love a ping if/when that opens up
@Jemondial
Link/Image of character(s): 71561848_350.png
Background color: up to you ^^ whatever looks good
Details/requests: I would love to have the rain frog on her muzzle included!
Expression: The dragon I would like to be smiling widely, and the frog is clinging to her with a very angy expression
Additional characters?: N
Payment: g

Anything else: I couldn't tell for sure if you're taking commissions for g right now, apologies if you're not!! I would love a ping if/when that opens up

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
@ceruleansky

hey there! ah, unfortunately my g/t slots are not open it was just my forgetful self who forgot to update that!
however, I can still do your commission! no worries at all :>
feel free to send a cr after I'm done! ^^
@ceruleansky

hey there! ah, unfortunately my g/t slots are not open it was just my forgetful self who forgot to update that!
however, I can still do your commission! no worries at all :>
feel free to send a cr after I'm done! ^^
Awesome!! Can't wait :D
Awesome!! Can't wait :D

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
accepting 1 more USD icon :)
accepting 1 more USD icon :)
^^
^^
Hi! I'd love to grab an icon from you, just gonna struggle to get references together on mobile haha. However, I commissioned some animated drawings (iirc they were called squiggles? Wiggles? Something like that haha) from you a bit ago, and was wondering if those were something you offered anymore as well? I'd love to grab some in addition to an icon if you still do them, but totally understandable if not!
Hi! I'd love to grab an icon from you, just gonna struggle to get references together on mobile haha. However, I commissioned some animated drawings (iirc they were called squiggles? Wiggles? Something like that haha) from you a bit ago, and was wondering if those were something you offered anymore as well? I'd love to grab some in addition to an icon if you still do them, but totally understandable if not!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@vinid

ahh sorry I didn't see this until now!! yes you can absolutely still commission wiggly animations from me! (I need to export the brush I used for that to my new computer, but that wont take long!) take your time to figure out references and I'm ready whenever you are ^v^
@vinid

ahh sorry I didn't see this until now!! yes you can absolutely still commission wiggly animations from me! (I need to export the brush I used for that to my new computer, but that wont take long!) take your time to figure out references and I'm ready whenever you are ^v^
Oh awesome, thank you!! :D How many wigglies are allowed haha?
Oh awesome, thank you!! :D How many wigglies are allowed haha?
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@vinid

let's keep it 3 and under for now, but if you want to order more, I'll let you know when I'm available to take on more! ^v^
@vinid

let's keep it 3 and under for now, but if you want to order more, I'll let you know when I'm available to take on more! ^v^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24