Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [IC] FR Backpacks (REAL ITEMS)
Hey y'all! So, while designing stuff for my own clothing shop (PM me if you're curious as to what my shop is), I discovered I REALLY love making pattern tiles and working them into clothing and accessories! Since FR only allows the sale of 5 FR based items for real life currency, this backpack idea is really limited, and would only be based on the flights/deities. Here is the Arcane backpack I whipped up, to show an example. All assets drawn by me! Backpack would be created with the help of Printful.com, and shipped from their warehouse. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2P4Zcyy.png[/img] I'm willing to do some of the others too, but I would prefer to do it auction style. That way, I won't have 11 backpacks done and only be able to sell 5 in total. Here is how it would work: [LIST] [*]There will be 5 slots/bags in TOTAL!! Auctions will run for 1 week with a 12 hour snipe guard. [*]All auctions will run here on FR. Private bids WILL be accepted. [*]The starting price is the base price that I would accept for each bag (it's the base price of the item + price of production). Shipping is SEPERATE, as it varies from country to country. The max you'll have to pay is $12 USD, from what I can tell. [*]Whoever wins will tell me what flight they want on their backpack, and I will get to work on designing it ASAP. [*]I won't approve it for production/shipping to you unless you like the mockup. [*]You will only get ONE backpack. [*][u][b]Backpack will be bought/paid for through Etsy.com and shipped by Printful.com[/b][/u] [*]I will [u]not[/u] mix and match flights/deities (arcane gets arcanist, nature gets gladekeeper, etc) [*][b]USD only.[/b] No items/FR currency/Art. [*]These will be the [u]only[/u] FR themed merch that I will design for [u]sale[/u]. [*]This is international! HOWEVER, I [b][u]CANNOT[/u][/b] ship to the following areas due to restrictions (subject to change): [u]Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine Russia Belarus Ecuador Cuba Iran Syria North Korea [/u] [*]Shipping times vary, but I will keep you updated regarding how long it will take to arrive [*]That being said, [b]18+ ONLY please!![/b] [*]The bag will be designed with my username on the side, and also have credits to Stormlight Workshop on it (examples below): [/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FtMoe8I.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d7cMATW.png[/img] [quote]Other bag info: • Made from 100% polyester • Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter • Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l) • Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg) • Water-resistant material • Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag • Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider • Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back • Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators [/quote] [b]The starting bid would be $50, plus separate shipping.[/b] Let me know if you are interested! If enough people are interested, I will open the auctions.
Hey y'all! So, while designing stuff for my own clothing shop (PM me if you're curious as to what my shop is), I discovered I REALLY love making pattern tiles and working them into clothing and accessories!

Since FR only allows the sale of 5 FR based items for real life currency, this backpack idea is really limited, and would only be based on the flights/deities.

Here is the Arcane backpack I whipped up, to show an example. All assets drawn by me! Backpack would be created with the help of Printful.com, and shipped from their warehouse.
2P4Zcyy.png

I'm willing to do some of the others too, but I would prefer to do it auction style. That way, I won't have 11 backpacks done and only be able to sell 5 in total.

Here is how it would work:
  • There will be 5 slots/bags in TOTAL!! Auctions will run for 1 week with a 12 hour snipe guard.
  • All auctions will run here on FR. Private bids WILL be accepted.
  • The starting price is the base price that I would accept for each bag (it's the base price of the item + price of production). Shipping is SEPERATE, as it varies from country to country. The max you'll have to pay is $12 USD, from what I can tell.
  • Whoever wins will tell me what flight they want on their backpack, and I will get to work on designing it ASAP.
  • I won't approve it for production/shipping to you unless you like the mockup.
  • You will only get ONE backpack.
  • Backpack will be bought/paid for through Etsy.com and shipped by Printful.com
  • I will not mix and match flights/deities (arcane gets arcanist, nature gets gladekeeper, etc)
  • USD only. No items/FR currency/Art.
  • These will be the only FR themed merch that I will design for sale.
  • This is international! HOWEVER, I CANNOT ship to the following areas due to restrictions (subject to change):
    Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine
    Russia
    Belarus
    Ecuador
    Cuba
    Iran
    Syria
    North Korea
  • Shipping times vary, but I will keep you updated regarding how long it will take to arrive
  • That being said, 18+ ONLY please!!
  • The bag will be designed with my username on the side, and also have credits to Stormlight Workshop on it (examples below):
FtMoe8I.png
d7cMATW.png
Quote:
Other bag info:
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators

The starting bid would be $50, plus separate shipping. Let me know if you are interested! If enough people are interested, I will open the auctions.
Been a few months, Imma bring this back
Been a few months, Imma bring this back