Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Art of my OC | Warning: Rainbow hair
1 2
Looking to get some artwork of my OC, Nala. I prefer to pay in gems.

I have Nala that I'm trying to get some art of.

There are some ideas in the character sheet, larger images of the outfits can be found on her Toyhou.se, which is also linked in the first section under "Art References" but you're more than welcome to come up with a different outfit if the creativity starts to flow :D

She is the Empress of the Blades Empire. She absolutely hates being the Empress but continues to do so out of a sense of duty, since she is the last of the Royal lineage by blood. She has a rainbow gem located on the outside of her right upper arm and has a delicate tiara mostly hidden within her mop of pastel rainbow colored hair.

As for personality, she's very friendly, outwardly. Internally, she is very self conscious and and in constant turmoil over everything from Empire business to taking care of 6 clans beneath her banner and everything in between. Love, friendships, business associates.

If interested, please include prices and examples of your art C:

I'm also looking to get a couple art of Nala and her husband, Axel, together so feel free to give me a price quote on that as well if you create couple pieces. They're very cutesy together but Axel is a very dominant person, especially in their relationship.
Looking to get some artwork of my OC, Nala. I prefer to pay in gems.

I have Nala that I'm trying to get some art of.

There are some ideas in the character sheet, larger images of the outfits can be found on her Toyhou.se, which is also linked in the first section under "Art References" but you're more than welcome to come up with a different outfit if the creativity starts to flow :D

She is the Empress of the Blades Empire. She absolutely hates being the Empress but continues to do so out of a sense of duty, since she is the last of the Royal lineage by blood. She has a rainbow gem located on the outside of her right upper arm and has a delicate tiara mostly hidden within her mop of pastel rainbow colored hair.

As for personality, she's very friendly, outwardly. Internally, she is very self conscious and and in constant turmoil over everything from Empire business to taking care of 6 clans beneath her banner and everything in between. Love, friendships, business associates.

If interested, please include prices and examples of your art C:

I'm also looking to get a couple art of Nala and her husband, Axel, together so feel free to give me a price quote on that as well if you create couple pieces. They're very cutesy together but Axel is a very dominant person, especially in their relationship.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Hiya! I'd be down to create a custom design of Nala for ya ^^ I've got some examples linked in my comms shop (signature) and my full comms page+ art Socials more can be found in my carrd: https://caleum.carrd.co/
Hiya! I'd be down to create a custom design of Nala for ya ^^ I've got some examples linked in my comms shop (signature) and my full comms page+ art Socials more can be found in my carrd: https://caleum.carrd.co/
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Nalabyte

Hi! I would love to try my hand at drawing your OC
Here are some examples of my work:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Price wise, I may be inclined to partial (USD and gems) though my flat out USD prices are around $20-30 for a headshot/halfbody or $50-60 for a fullbody
I LOVE using fun colors in my designs so it would be a lot of fun to draw her!
@Nalabyte

Hi! I would love to try my hand at drawing your OC
Here are some examples of my work:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Price wise, I may be inclined to partial (USD and gems) though my flat out USD prices are around $20-30 for a headshot/halfbody or $50-60 for a fullbody
I LOVE using fun colors in my designs so it would be a lot of fun to draw her!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Nalabyte

Hi! Love her design! Feel free to check out my art shop in my signature <3
@Nalabyte

Hi! Love her design! Feel free to check out my art shop in my signature <3
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
@LadyNika

Your art is so cute! I love it. I'd love to commission a headshot of her. I'll post in your thread to make it easier for you <3
@LadyNika

Your art is so cute! I love it. I'd love to commission a headshot of her. I'll post in your thread to make it easier for you <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
If you’re still looking I’d appreciate it if you could check out my art shop in my signature!! (You have to click towards the left because for some reason my skin shop and art shop connected>
If you’re still looking I’d appreciate it if you could check out my art shop in my signature!! (You have to click towards the left because for some reason my skin shop and art shop connected>
Hey there! I do custom designs and other cartoony pieces :) My info is here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3106123/1#post_50401872
Hey there! I do custom designs and other cartoony pieces :) My info is here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3106123/1#post_50401872
cDDSaqc.png
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Hello, please check out my art shop! Link in signature ^^
Hello, please check out my art shop! Link in signature ^^
rNic5RB.png3nzspwe.pngorExeZR.png
Bump