Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Talon’s Art Shop (old)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have two questions before ordering:

1. I'm thinking of ordering a halfbody with no background; instead, I want to draw my own background in. I will credit you nonetheless. Is this alright?

2. How do you feel about sending updates? It's not to pressure you into working faster, it's just that the dragon I have in mind is slightly different from their FR profile and I want to make sure those changes are expressed.
I have two questions before ordering:

1. I'm thinking of ordering a halfbody with no background; instead, I want to draw my own background in. I will credit you nonetheless. Is this alright?

2. How do you feel about sending updates? It's not to pressure you into working faster, it's just that the dragon I have in mind is slightly different from their FR profile and I want to make sure those changes are expressed.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@coincidence sure! I would love to see what you do with my art! As long it’s not anything offensive.
That’s perfectly fine, I like sending updates because I want my art to satisfy as much as possible :)
@coincidence sure! I would love to see what you do with my art! As long it’s not anything offensive.
That’s perfectly fine, I like sending updates because I want my art to satisfy as much as possible :)
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Good. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76938542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769386/76938542_350.png[/img][/url] Would you mind doing a simple background halfbody of him? I know you said no complicated accents or apparel but I don’t know if this counts. There are a few other minor requests I have but for the sake of time I’ll let you know if you accept.
Good.

76938542_350.png

Would you mind doing a simple background halfbody of him? I know you said no complicated accents or apparel but I don’t know if this counts. There are a few other minor requests I have but for the sake of time I’ll let you know if you accept.

. . .

@coincidence hi are you willing to pay in which currency? Also I can draw the accent but it will be less detailed because of the apparel.
@coincidence hi are you willing to pay in which currency? Also I can draw the accent but it will be less detailed because of the apparel.
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
I’m paying in gems if that’s alright with you.

Simplifying the accent is fine, I mostly dress for colors so if you have some fish + maintain color balance it’s good with me. But can you:

make his mane fade into teal like his horns(colorpick it if you must)
Change the earring shape from a star into a droplet
Give him 5 gills on the neck, basically right above where his wing covers the neck?

Let me know if you can’t do any of those requests.

And you can simplify him further by:
Not drawing the filigree accurately, as long as it’s the same colors and idea (dainty metal pattern on neck lol) I’m fine with doing whatever. I know those are annoying when drawing dynamic poses.
Not making the capsule look like there’s liquid inside him. Really, just blending it out and making it look like shimmer but underbelly’s good enough. Once again I chose the gene for the colors.
(These aren’t required, but as a fellow artist it’s to make life easier. I don’t mind either way.)

Should I send you upfront, half?
I’m paying in gems if that’s alright with you.

Simplifying the accent is fine, I mostly dress for colors so if you have some fish + maintain color balance it’s good with me. But can you:

make his mane fade into teal like his horns(colorpick it if you must)
Change the earring shape from a star into a droplet
Give him 5 gills on the neck, basically right above where his wing covers the neck?

Let me know if you can’t do any of those requests.

And you can simplify him further by:
Not drawing the filigree accurately, as long as it’s the same colors and idea (dainty metal pattern on neck lol) I’m fine with doing whatever. I know those are annoying when drawing dynamic poses.
Not making the capsule look like there’s liquid inside him. Really, just blending it out and making it look like shimmer but underbelly’s good enough. Once again I chose the gene for the colors.
(These aren’t required, but as a fellow artist it’s to make life easier. I don’t mind either way.)

Should I send you upfront, half?

. . .

Boo
Boo
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Should I remake my post?
Should I remake my post?
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
You up for a fullbody of this guy fiddling with a couple coins? With no background and if possible with the apparel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68530739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685308/68530739_350.png[/img][/url]
You up for a fullbody of this guy fiddling with a couple coins? With no background and if possible with the apparel

68530739_350.png
rANREhH.png
@friendlydragon that’ll be 1250kt/g! I’m up for it :)
@friendlydragon that’ll be 1250kt/g! I’m up for it :)
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
rANREhH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11