Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Talon’s Art Shop (old)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Bonp
Bonp
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Status update: resuming art
Status update: resuming art
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Your art is stunning!
Your art is stunning!
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
Bwomp
Bwomp
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
bwomp
bwomp
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Talonmaster
Hello! Just a little question, in your intro it says you do both FR and WoF dragons but in your rules it says FR only, so would you take a WoF dragon as a commission? c': asking just in case cause i may have misunderstood!
@Talonmaster
Hello! Just a little question, in your intro it says you do both FR and WoF dragons but in your rules it says FR only, so would you take a WoF dragon as a commission? c': asking just in case cause i may have misunderstood!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Ofc I like drawing wof more than fr btw
@kyuubird
Ofc I like drawing wof more than fr btw
@kyuubird
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Talonmaster Hope this is okay! Let me know if you need more details or i should change something c: [LIST] [*][b]Dragon image/link[/b]: Moccasin, Rainwing; i need to make him a TH page, but for now he has a little FR sprite to hold his drawings [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51993099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/519931/51993099.png[/img][/url] [*][b]Drawing type, price u will pay me[/b]: Halfbody, no background; 350g i believe? [*][b]Apparel/skins or not[/b]: he wears a brown bandana and has a small earring in his left ear [*][If background, tell me DETAILS on what to draw] N/A [*][b]Dragon pose preference and facial expression[/b] He's a gremlin! If you can make him smirking, showing off teeth, laughing, smiling or something along those lines, it'd be best ^^ [*][b]Any more notes[/b]: He's a slightly mutated Rainwing, so these are his little design details: - his head fins are bigger than a normal Rainwing, and his horns are longer and sharper, with a slight curve - he has a lot of spines on his body, and 2 on his snout. His snout also has almost a beak-like ending, and there's small spines on his brow as well. - his wings are always changing patterns, so as long as they're vibrant and have green, yellow, orange, red and brown, you can draw them however you'd like! He's extremely proud of his camouflage ability and likes to show off different combinations he can create [/LIST]
@Talonmaster
Hope this is okay! Let me know if you need more details or i should change something c:
  • Dragon image/link:
    Moccasin, Rainwing; i need to make him a TH page, but for now he has a little FR sprite to hold his drawings
    51993099.png
  • Drawing type, price u will pay me:
    Halfbody, no background; 350g i believe?
  • Apparel/skins or not:
    he wears a brown bandana and has a small earring in his left ear
  • [If background, tell me DETAILS on what to draw]
    N/A
  • Dragon pose preference and facial expression
    He's a gremlin! If you can make him smirking, showing off teeth, laughing, smiling or something along those lines, it'd be best ^^
  • Any more notes:
    He's a slightly mutated Rainwing, so these are his little design details:
    - his head fins are bigger than a normal Rainwing, and his horns are longer and sharper, with a slight curve
    - he has a lot of spines on his body, and 2 on his snout. His snout also has almost a beak-like ending, and there's small spines on his brow as well.
    - his wings are always changing patterns, so as long as they're vibrant and have green, yellow, orange, red and brown, you can draw them however you'd like! He's extremely proud of his camouflage ability and likes to show off different combinations he can create
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird ready to work on your commission!
@KyuuBird ready to work on your commission!
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11