Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B+Supernova Art Shop! [Hiatus!]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/945504012659212289/949880808745893968/IMG_0243.png[/img] [center][color=#21194e][size=5][b]Status:[/b] Hiatus![/size] [i]Somethings came up irl that need my immediate attention for a while so I'll be closing down until everything clears out! Sorry! I'm still subbed and check fr every few days so I'll see your messages eventually.[/i][/color][/center] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][b][u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3088227/1#post_3088227]The Gallery![/url][/u][/b][/center] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][size=4][color=#21194e][b]Disclaimer![/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] I can and will decline any offer if I am uncomfortable, the character is not FR or your own OC, I feel I would be unable to draw it or I am busy in real life! [*][b][u] Flight Rising art is preferred however if you want an OC done ping me or send a PM and we can discuss![/b][/u] [*] All art is digital [*] I am not confident with: realistic art, shading, backgrounds, ship art, humans, humanoids (more to be added) [*] [b]I will work on orders when I can. I am a full-time student! I will try my best to get orders done quickly! If something comes up or the order is going to take longer than originally thought, I will let you know! [*] Follow FR guidelines! [*] +3 Flight Rising time [center][size=4][color=#21194e][b]Policies[/b][/color][/size][/center] [list] [*] I'm subbed to this thread, but don't mind being pinged! [*] Only 2 orders from one person at a time! [*] I accept Treasure and Gems! you can even have a mixed payment! [*] Once you submit the [b]order form[/b], I will add you to the queue and ping you to request and confirm payment. (I only require payment once you are in the queue!) [b]Once you're moved from the ping list to the queue, you have 48h to send in payment[/b], otherwise, I will bump you back to the waitlist. [*] [b]I can send progress checks apon request![/b] I will send checks at milestones ([i]Sketch, Line art, and flat colors[/i]). [u][b]Max of 3 revisions during the sketch stage and no line art revisions after coloring starts.[/b][/u] [i]If you'd like these checks, make sure to let me know in the order form![/i] [/list] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][size=5][color=#21194e][b] Queue [/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] [b]Slot 1: [*] [b]Slot 2: [*] [b]Slot 3: [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][size=5][color=#21194e][b] Examples [/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=#21194e][b]Chibis![/b][/color][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/893605614171877446/910380491964825690/chibi-offer-examples-transparent.png[/img] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][color=#21194e][b]Busts![/b][/color][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/893605614171877446/910381902299553822/headshots-examples-transparent.png[/img] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][color=#21194e][b]Full Bodies![/b][/color][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/893605614171877446/910382642954924052/requiem-FR.png[/img] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center] [center][size=5][color=#21194e][b] Pricing [u](Subject to change!)[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [b]Chibi[/b] Sketch: 25k/t Line-Art: 40k/t Color: 50k/t [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [b]Bust[/b] Sketch: 35k/t Line-Art: 50k/t Color: 70k/t [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [b]Full body[/b] Sketch: 50k/t Line-Art: 75k/t Color: 150k/t [/columns][/center] [center][size=5][color=#21194e][b] Extras! [u](Subject to change!)[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] Treasure to gem ratio is 1,000T:1G [b]Pay with an item from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63177454]my Wishlist![/url][/b] [b][u]Every piece of apparel will add +10k/t (Chibis will not be able to have most apparel, acceptions can be made for simple apparel or apparel that doesn't really touch the dragon, ask to check)[/b][/u] [b][u]Every piece of artwork that includes more than one(1) dragon will be +1/2 per dragon[/b][/u] (ex: original price with one(1) dragon: 150k/t, price with two(2) dragons: 225k/t) [b]Accents are +10k/t Skins are 15k/t[/b] [center][color=#21194e][b]--+---+--[/b][/color][/center]
IMG_0243.png

Somethings came up irl that need my immediate attention for a while so I'll be closing down until everything clears out! Sorry! I'm still subbed and check fr every few days so I'll see your messages eventually.
--+---+--
--+---+--
Disclaimer!
  • I can and will decline any offer if I am uncomfortable, the character is not FR or your own OC, I feel I would be unable to draw it or I am busy in real life!
  • Flight Rising art is preferred however if you want an OC done ping me or send a PM and we can discuss!
  • All art is digital
  • I am not confident with: realistic art, shading, backgrounds, ship art, humans, humanoids (more to be added)
  • I will work on orders when I can. I am a full-time student! I will try my best to get orders done quickly! If something comes up or the order is going to take longer than originally thought, I will let you know!
  • Follow FR guidelines!
  • +3 Flight Rising time
    Policies
    • I'm subbed to this thread, but don't mind being pinged!
    • Only 2 orders from one person at a time!
    • I accept Treasure and Gems! you can even have a mixed payment!
    • Once you submit the order form, I will add you to the queue and ping you to request and confirm payment. (I only require payment once you are in the queue!) Once you're moved from the ping list to the queue, you have 48h to send in payment, otherwise, I will bump you back to the waitlist.
    • I can send progress checks apon request! I will send checks at milestones (Sketch, Line art, and flat colors). Max of 3 revisions during the sketch stage and no line art revisions after coloring starts. If you'd like these checks, make sure to let me know in the order form!
    --+---+--
    Queue
    • Slot 1:
    • Slot 2:
    • Slot 3:

--+---+--
      Examples
      Chibis!
      chibi-offer-examples-transparent.png
      --+---+--
      Busts!
      headshots-examples-transparent.png
      --+---+--
      Full Bodies!
      requiem-FR.png
      --+---+--
      Pricing (Subject to change!)
      Chibi

Sketch: 25k/t
      Line-Art: 40k/t
      Color: 50k/t

Bust

Sketch: 35k/t
      Line-Art: 50k/t
      Color: 70k/t

Full body

Sketch: 50k/t
      Line-Art: 75k/t
      Color: 150k/t

Extras! (Subject to change!)
      Treasure to gem ratio is 1,000T:1G
      Pay with an item from my Wishlist!
      Every piece of apparel will add +10k/t (Chibis will not be able to have most apparel, acceptions can be made for simple apparel or apparel that doesn't really touch the dragon, ask to check)
      Every piece of artwork that includes more than one(1) dragon will be +1/2 per dragon (ex: original price with one(1) dragon: 150k/t, price with two(2) dragons: 225k/t)
      Accents are +10k/t
      Skins are 15k/t

--+---+--
export.png Hello export.png
[center][size=5][color=#21194e][b] Order Form [/b][/color][/size][/center] [b]Username: Order: Link to dragon(s): Can I choose pose + expression? Yes/No If no on the previous question, what pose/expression? Notes (optional): Payment total + method: Can I post the finished art? Yes/No [quote name="Example Order form"] [b]Username:[/b] BPlusSupernova [b]Order:[/b] Full body Color w/ 3 Apparel + Accent [b]Link to dragon(s):[/b] pretend a dragon is linked here :P [b]Can I choose pose + expression?[/b] No [b]If no on the previous question, what pose/expression?[/b] She is very cheerful, so some sort of happy or excited expression [b]Notes (optional):[/b] She’s a glowing glowstick, so some sort of glow emanating from her would be great! [b]Payment total + method:[/b] 190k/t PM [b]Can I post the finished art?[/b] Yes[/b] [/quote]
Order Form
Username:
Order:
Link to dragon(s):
Can I choose pose + expression? Yes/No
If no on the previous question, what pose/expression?
Notes (optional):
Payment total + method:
Can I post the finished art? Yes/No

Example Order form wrote:
Username: BPlusSupernova
Order: Full body Color w/ 3 Apparel + Accent
Link to dragon(s): pretend a dragon is linked here :P
Can I choose pose + expression? No
If no on the previous question, what pose/expression? She is very cheerful, so some sort of happy or excited expression
Notes (optional): She’s a glowing glowstick, so some sort of glow emanating from her would be great!
Payment total + method: 190k/t PM
Can I post the finished art? Yes
Ping list
I'll add you to the ping list upon request!

@/Kreideprintz @/Rairudiseu @/CrystallizedMoon

@/Wolfkai @/ufology @/commoncomitatus @/AceDisgrace @/Peachbug @/Enoch @/Vinid @/Cordially @/CrustyGlowstick @/Hazelgem @/Dreamily @/
Ping list
I'll add you to the ping list upon request!

@/Kreideprintz @/Rairudiseu @/CrystallizedMoon

@/Wolfkai @/ufology @/commoncomitatus @/AceDisgrace @/Peachbug @/Enoch @/Vinid @/Cordially @/CrustyGlowstick @/Hazelgem @/Dreamily @/
-+-Adopt Shops!-+-

[url=insert link when the collection is fixed up :P]My collection of Adopt shops in a single thread![/url]
-+-Adopt Shops!-+-

[url=insert link when the collection is fixed up :P]My collection of Adopt shops in a single thread![/url]

-+-Reserved-+-

-+-Reserved-+-

-+-Reserved-+-

-+-Reserved-+-

-+-Reserved-+-

-+-Reserved-+-
Woo a nice and fresh thread :)

PMs and friend requests are always welcome! affiliates are welcome as well!
Woo a nice and fresh thread :)

PMs and friend requests are always welcome! affiliates are welcome as well!
Will you please add me to the pinglist ?

Those chibi's are so super cute qwq
Will you please add me to the pinglist ?

Those chibi's are so super cute qwq
9WT9rXz.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gifvJSpImf.gif
Please add me to the pinglist as well!
Please add me to the pinglist as well!
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5