Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FUND my GENES [short-term shop: full]
1 2 3 4
What's up guys gals and goblins? I'm TURTLE! :] As you all know, getting that perfect dragon looking [i]juuust right[/i] is expensive. BECAUSE of that, I'm offering a few bits n' bobs so I can keep my pet projects rolling. Your support goes directly back into the dergon-pretty-colors machine! [center]___[/center] Prices are in treasure[emoji=treasure size=1], gems[emoji=gem size=1], or (my personal favorite) [b]DIRECT BARTER for the genes and stuff I want.[/b] [center]1kt:1g, you know the drill [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Ha1Ln5.png[/img] [/center] Rules: [LIST] [*] My prices are low on purpose, for fun! Please don't use em' to be shirty to other artists. [*] TRADE OFFERS may be discontinued as I get what I need. Treasure/Gem prices will be consistent for as long as the shop is active. [*] Payment is up front through PM! :] [*] Cancellations are fine so long as you haven't paid yet. [*] [b]Turnaround is ~1-3 days from the time I receive payment and start[/b] [*] SAVE YOUR ART! Images might not be hosted in the same place forever. Don't fall victim to a broken link! [*] I reserve the right to use art made as an example of my work~ [*] This is not a permanent shop! It'll probably be closed after a month, and after it is, don't expect to see the same offers or prices again. [*] [b] Limit o' 2 dergs per slot [/LIST] [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/hyzkjCC.png[/img] [center]Colorized Lineart Headshots, apparel and fiddly bits included [b][closed][/b] OR, TRADE for any (1) of: N/A (I think colorized lineart is pretty, but I'll just give you the plain black n' white or unshaded lines on request if you'd like to do your own shadows/color it yourself.) [/center] [/quote] [quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pKEMz2f.png[/img] [center]Next up we've got colored gijinka busts! -shaded n' full of personality! (example courtesy of of my Bogsneak gal [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64847271]Viriya.[/url]) Her apparel is simple because I'm poor, but yours doesn't have to be! [/i] [b] [closed] [/b] OR, TRADE for: N/A [/center] [/quote] [quote] And finally, [img]https://i.imgur.com/t7a5kFj.png[/img] [center][emoji=pink star size=1] Isometric minis [emoji=pink star size=1] Your dragon on a tiny cake-like cutout of a scene/bg of your choice. Does not have to be an FR scene! [b][closed][/b] [/center] [/quote] [quote={Reserved Slots}][LIST=1] [*] DONE [*] DONE [*] [s]@kiyote - bust [pending][/s] It's been a while, so I'm going to assume a NVM unless told otherwise. [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Pinglist] Current: __ [i]Interested in my art, but maybe not the current offers? Ask for the future shop pinglist, and I'll ping you for the next guerilla art thread I do. :P[/i] Future: @mazurkas [/quote]
What's up guys gals and goblins? I'm TURTLE! :]

As you all know, getting that perfect dragon looking juuust right is expensive. BECAUSE of that, I'm offering a few bits n' bobs so I can keep my pet projects rolling. Your support goes directly back into the dergon-pretty-colors machine!
___

Prices are in treasure, gems, or (my personal favorite) DIRECT BARTER for the genes and stuff I want.
1kt:1g, you know the drill

9Ha1Ln5.png

Rules:
  • My prices are low on purpose, for fun! Please don't use em' to be shirty to other artists.
  • TRADE OFFERS may be discontinued as I get what I need. Treasure/Gem prices will be consistent for as long as the shop is active.
  • Payment is up front through PM! :]
  • Cancellations are fine so long as you haven't paid yet.
  • Turnaround is ~1-3 days from the time I receive payment and start
  • SAVE YOUR ART! Images might not be hosted in the same place forever. Don't fall victim to a broken link!
  • I reserve the right to use art made as an example of my work~
  • This is not a permanent shop! It'll probably be closed after a month, and after it is, don't expect to see the same offers or prices again.
  • Limit o' 2 dergs per slot
Quote:
hyzkjCC.png
Colorized Lineart Headshots, apparel and fiddly bits included
[closed]

OR, TRADE for any (1) of: N/A

(I think colorized lineart is pretty, but I'll just give you the plain black n' white or unshaded lines on request if you'd like to do your own shadows/color it yourself.)
Quote:
pKEMz2f.png
Next up we've got colored gijinka busts! -shaded n' full of personality! (example courtesy of of my Bogsneak gal Viriya.) Her apparel is simple because I'm poor, but yours doesn't have to be!

[closed]

OR, TRADE for: N/A

Quote:

And finally,

t7a5kFj.png
Isometric minis
Your dragon on a tiny cake-like cutout of a scene/bg of your choice. Does not have to be an FR scene!

[closed]

{Reserved Slots} wrote:
  1. DONE
  2. DONE
  3. @kiyote - bust [pending] It's been a while, so I'm going to assume a NVM unless told otherwise.
Pinglist wrote:
Current:
__

Interested in my art, but maybe not the current offers? Ask for the future shop pinglist, and I'll ping you for the next guerilla art thread I do. :P

Future:

@mazurkas
CRjRPHE.png
In the age old tradition of forumites, there's no need to ping me! I'm subscribed to the thread! :]
In the age old tradition of forumites, there's no need to ping me! I'm subscribed to the thread! :]
CRjRPHE.png
for the minis, can you do oc art or?
for the minis, can you do oc art or?
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
hello!!im intrested in a headshot!! would you be okay with doing an oc?
https://toyhou.se/14747884.boots
lmk if thats okay :D
hello!!im intrested in a headshot!! would you be okay with doing an oc?
https://toyhou.se/14747884.boots
lmk if thats okay :D
EApEnNG.png
@kiyote When I made this thread, I was mostly looking for FR dragons (I just like drawing dragons! haha) but OCs of any kind are fine. :]

@Dartri OCs are A-OK; Boots is a cutie! If you're still interested, I'll sign ya up for a slot. (This is also slightly off topic, but I LOVE Salt's art saloon. I've been eyeing it like a crow seeing shinies. xD Someday!)
@kiyote When I made this thread, I was mostly looking for FR dragons (I just like drawing dragons! haha) but OCs of any kind are fine. :]

@Dartri OCs are A-OK; Boots is a cutie! If you're still interested, I'll sign ya up for a slot. (This is also slightly off topic, but I LOVE Salt's art saloon. I've been eyeing it like a crow seeing shinies. xD Someday!)
CRjRPHE.png
ohh i love your style so much!! viriya's gijinka looks so good, omg.

could i get a gijinka-bust style one of this guy? who's human already but since OCs are ok i figured i'd ask, haha. i'll pay in gems! :>
ohh i love your style so much!! viriya's gijinka looks so good, omg.

could i get a gijinka-bust style one of this guy? who's human already but since OCs are ok i figured i'd ask, haha. i'll pay in gems! :>
@shaqshrek Thank you! :D LOL, terminology aside, I just wanted to make it clear that I could do humans/humanoid art too! Names are hard!

I'll mark you down for a slot and shoot you a PM.
@shaqshrek Thank you! :D LOL, terminology aside, I just wanted to make it clear that I could do humans/humanoid art too! Names are hard!

I'll mark you down for a slot and shoot you a PM.
CRjRPHE.png
@turtonator

could i dm you?
@turtonator

could i dm you?
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
im still interested!! would you like me to send you payment now :D?
im still interested!! would you like me to send you payment now :D?
EApEnNG.png
@Dartri Yes please! o7 You're on the list! Just shoot me a DM and we'll get it ironed out.
@Dartri Yes please! o7 You're on the list! Just shoot me a DM and we'll get it ironed out.
CRjRPHE.png
1 2 3 4