Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chalky Art Shop - full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
hi! i'd definitely love to get another drawing c: character ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30234850][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/302349/30234850_350.png[/img][/url] she has my own drawings of her design in her bio such as [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/c0642911b04531f41e42450914d8ece5/4e635bc7d662a5d0-e4/s1280x1920/fb1f104b1ca3215ab6e4933dd287c56d84688c85.jpg]this one[/url] and [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3274e3ce0ffcae0437e31f2bd33c2b6/tumblr_plthhmu4DE1u7whcao1_500.jpg]this one[/url]. she's very long and skinny, has a four pronged cheek fin (if that's the right word) commission type: Simple Fullbody! personality: she generally has sinister vibes and cheeky expression. she's an arcane knowledge seeking experimental necromancer who likes playing around with animals that should be dead. especially loves her vultures. and just fascinated with bones and dead things in general! Gems/treasure/USD: usd! extra: (whatever else you want to add. say hi or tell me your favourite bug, perhaps) Hi!! always adored wooly bears c: and tardigrades haha.. i'd like her vulture included if that's ok! i can pay extra for that. thank you!
hi! i'd definitely love to get another drawing c:

character ref: 30234850_350.png
she has my own drawings of her design in her bio such as this one and this one. she's very long and skinny, has a four pronged cheek fin (if that's the right word)
commission type: Simple Fullbody!
personality: she generally has sinister vibes and cheeky expression. she's an arcane knowledge seeking experimental necromancer who likes playing around with animals that should be dead. especially loves her vultures. and just fascinated with bones and dead things in general!
Gems/treasure/USD: usd!
extra: (whatever else you want to add. say hi or tell me your favourite bug, perhaps)
Hi!! always adored wooly bears c: and tardigrades haha..

i'd like her vulture included if that's ok! i can pay extra for that.

thank you!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
hello! if you have a pinglist, i'd love to be added
hello! if you have a pinglist, i'd love to be added
9.jpg
@Iodine MAN what a killer design omg, I love him…absolutely I can do that, I'll jot you down! would you prefer him with his outfit on or with the cool little chest shelf showing instead?
also yes, up to 2 orders per slot - I'll add that to the rules now, completely forgot to mention so ty for asking :^) feel free to fill out another form if you've got something else in mind!

@ideal HELLOO oh HELL yeah I love goats, they look so fun >:^) >:^) all looks good to me, I'd love to draw em! also beetles! incredible bugs! good taste. and thank you ghghdbh I've really been setting this shop up for almost a week huh.....I'm so slow. anyway, feel free to send payment and I'll get started asap!

@pheelthemoment hello again!! ohh she's great, I love her cheeky little grin and evil search history....I can absolutely draw her, and of course! I can draw both of them for an extra $3 if that's okay? feel free to send payment to the same paypal as last time and I'll get started this weekend!
also I'm already so glad I asked people for their favourite bugs, I've never seen a woolly bear and they're incredible little guys....

@LordCorvidae @wonderswan (tysm I appreciate it!) @Mazurkas got you all down!
@Iodine MAN what a killer design omg, I love him…absolutely I can do that, I'll jot you down! would you prefer him with his outfit on or with the cool little chest shelf showing instead?
also yes, up to 2 orders per slot - I'll add that to the rules now, completely forgot to mention so ty for asking :^) feel free to fill out another form if you've got something else in mind!

@ideal HELLOO oh HELL yeah I love goats, they look so fun >:^) >:^) all looks good to me, I'd love to draw em! also beetles! incredible bugs! good taste. and thank you ghghdbh I've really been setting this shop up for almost a week huh.....I'm so slow. anyway, feel free to send payment and I'll get started asap!

@pheelthemoment hello again!! ohh she's great, I love her cheeky little grin and evil search history....I can absolutely draw her, and of course! I can draw both of them for an extra $3 if that's okay? feel free to send payment to the same paypal as last time and I'll get started this weekend!
also I'm already so glad I asked people for their favourite bugs, I've never seen a woolly bear and they're incredible little guys....

@LordCorvidae @wonderswan (tysm I appreciate it!) @Mazurkas got you all down!
KENcxyW.png
hi!! thank you :D
and sure, that sounds good! i'll send the payment over!
(and yesss..watching the woolly bears in the fall was one of my fave things to do as a kid haha)
hi!! thank you :D
and sure, that sounds good! i'll send the payment over!
(and yesss..watching the woolly bears in the fall was one of my fave things to do as a kid haha)
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment got it, thank you! and thank you again for the tip, I really appreciate it ;u;
@pheelthemoment got it, thank you! and thank you again for the tip, I really appreciate it ;u;
KENcxyW.png
OH YEAH i'd like it without the clothing please! >:)c and yessss i'd love a second order

character ref: here
commission type: B/W sketchy fullbody
personality: he is a cat with typical cat personality. cheeky little monster who plays with his food and has to stick his nose into every situation
Gems/treasure/USD: gemss
extra: lemme know when to send the cr!! and a favourite bug of mine is creatonotos gangis whehehe theyre so funked
OH YEAH i'd like it without the clothing please! >:)c and yessss i'd love a second order

character ref: here
commission type: B/W sketchy fullbody
personality: he is a cat with typical cat personality. cheeky little monster who plays with his food and has to stick his nose into every situation
Gems/treasure/USD: gemss
extra: lemme know when to send the cr!! and a favourite bug of mine is creatonotos gangis whehehe theyre so funked
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
i'd love to be added on the pinglist!! your art style scratches something my brain longs for >:0
i'd love to be added on the pinglist!! your art style scratches something my brain longs for >:0
mDVL38d.png
hello, i have a quick question ! for your tinies, is that dragons only, and could you do two characters holding hands for that option ? also please add me to your pinglist as well, thank you !!
hello, i have a quick question ! for your tinies, is that dragons only, and could you do two characters holding hands for that option ? also please add me to your pinglist as well, thank you !!
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
ooh please add me to your pinglist i love love love your art im so glad youve opened a shop!!
ooh please add me to your pinglist i love love love your art im so glad youve opened a shop!!
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
could i please be added to pinglist for frc? thank you!
could i please be added to pinglist for frc? thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11