Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Blue's art emporium~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
Bump because you're amazing and do a fantastic job :)
Bump because you're amazing and do a fantastic job :)
krVJWCA.png
@Mopzee
My H E A R T you absolute sweetheart thank you!! ;3;
@Mopzee
My H E A R T you absolute sweetheart thank you!! ;3;
LI2dqMf.png
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1][/center]
LI2dqMf.png
@Blueberrypodoboo Hi! I'm interested in a commission and I was wondering if you were willing to do two characters together and how that would work pricing wise, debating who I might want drawn
@Blueberrypodoboo Hi! I'm interested in a commission and I was wondering if you were willing to do two characters together and how that would work pricing wise, debating who I might want drawn
adfa.png
@Riku114
Of course! If you'd like a second character I'd say add 50% to the original price, we can work it out though! Hope that helps, and thanks for asking! <3
@Riku114
Of course! If you'd like a second character I'd say add 50% to the original price, we can work it out though! Hope that helps, and thanks for asking! <3
LI2dqMf.png
@Blueberrypodoboo Ill flll this out then

Dragon/oc:
Shinrei - https://toyhou.se/5293956.shinrei-eulford/gallery
Yoko - https://toyhou.se/8279132.yoko-hirohito/gallery#42318985

Commission type: Halfbody
Payment type: Gems
Any preferred expression, or info I should know?:

Shinrei and Yoko are >technically married< in the sense that they are legally bound and live together, but they are much more friends and more importantly reliable individuals on the battle field as they are both often taking on dangerous hunts in the front lines

Both are considerably serious and focused individuals raised from practically birth into tactician and combat stuff. Yoko fights primarily with her naginata, Shinrei with a knife. Yoko is known for Chrysanthemum symbology and Shinrei has spiritual wolf like stuff - feel free to scroll through both galleries if you like for inspiration

Very much give a lot of freedom of what you want to do with this with the assumption that you have this context in mind. Information is more for potential inspiration than a "I need this"

Only thing is not to have any overt romance since their relationship is more platonic than not despite being "a couple"
@Blueberrypodoboo Ill flll this out then

Dragon/oc:
Shinrei - https://toyhou.se/5293956.shinrei-eulford/gallery
Yoko - https://toyhou.se/8279132.yoko-hirohito/gallery#42318985

Commission type: Halfbody
Payment type: Gems
Any preferred expression, or info I should know?:

Shinrei and Yoko are >technically married< in the sense that they are legally bound and live together, but they are much more friends and more importantly reliable individuals on the battle field as they are both often taking on dangerous hunts in the front lines

Both are considerably serious and focused individuals raised from practically birth into tactician and combat stuff. Yoko fights primarily with her naginata, Shinrei with a knife. Yoko is known for Chrysanthemum symbology and Shinrei has spiritual wolf like stuff - feel free to scroll through both galleries if you like for inspiration

Very much give a lot of freedom of what you want to do with this with the assumption that you have this context in mind. Information is more for potential inspiration than a "I need this"

Only thing is not to have any overt romance since their relationship is more platonic than not despite being "a couple"
adfa.png
@Riku114
Okay, great! I'm sure I can work with the friend angle ^^ So that'll be 6kg (assuming that's all good c:) Feel free to send it over whenever is convenient for you and I'll add your slot! Thanks so much for the order! <3
@Riku114
Okay, great! I'm sure I can work with the friend angle ^^ So that'll be 6kg (assuming that's all good c:) Feel free to send it over whenever is convenient for you and I'll add your slot! Thanks so much for the order! <3
LI2dqMf.png
Sweet good and done ^^ Oh and also can you put / keep me on the pinglist for future notice?
Sweet good and done ^^ Oh and also can you put / keep me on the pinglist for future notice?
adfa.png
@blueberrypodoboo

No problem! You totally deserve it :)
@blueberrypodoboo

No problem! You totally deserve it :)
krVJWCA.png
@Riku114
All good! Oh of course! Adding you now
@Riku114
All good! Oh of course! Adding you now
LI2dqMf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37