Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Blue's art emporium~
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Dragon/oc/character: This guy!
Commission type: anthro classic chibi!
Payment type: USD
Any preferred expression, or info I should know?: The underside of his tail is similar to the backside, with the spotted pattern 'n all ! For a preferred expression, maybe something angry or bashful ^^ but if you aren't feeling either of those, I'd be happy with whatever!
Dragon/oc/character: This guy!
Commission type: anthro classic chibi!
Payment type: USD
Any preferred expression, or info I should know?: The underside of his tail is similar to the backside, with the spotted pattern 'n all ! For a preferred expression, maybe something angry or bashful ^^ but if you aren't feeling either of those, I'd be happy with whatever!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@Jaynk
Awww I love him~! I'll be able to get started sometime tomorrow if that's okay. Thank you so much for the order! <3

You can send payment here when you're ready, there's no rush though! I'll go ahead and give you a slot~
@Jaynk
Awww I love him~! I'll be able to get started sometime tomorrow if that's okay. Thank you so much for the order! <3

You can send payment here when you're ready, there's no rush though! I'll go ahead and give you a slot~
LI2dqMf.png
Thank you! I'll send the payment tomorrow -- also! the link you sent doesn't appear to be working!
Thank you! I'll send the payment tomorrow -- also! the link you sent doesn't appear to be working!
@Jaynk
shoot, let me retry that, sorry!
paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
let me know if there's still any issue!
@Jaynk
shoot, let me retry that, sorry!
paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
let me know if there's still any issue!
LI2dqMf.png
I hope you've been well! Will you be opening up more slots after your current queue clears? If so, I would love to commission you again ^_^
I hope you've been well! Will you be opening up more slots after your current queue clears? If so, I would love to commission you again ^_^
@AzureKnight
I'm planning to! Fantastic to see you again~! Hope you've been well too <3
It should only be a couple of days before I'm all caught up, so I can give you a ping when I open again if you'd like ^^
@AzureKnight
I'm planning to! Fantastic to see you again~! Hope you've been well too <3
It should only be a couple of days before I'm all caught up, so I can give you a ping when I open again if you'd like ^^
LI2dqMf.png
Yay! If you wouldn't mind giving me a ping when you reopen, that would be great <3
Yay! If you wouldn't mind giving me a ping when you reopen, that would be great <3
@Jaynk I think I'm all done with Koda~! [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/a6/8c/pBa3v1jx_o.png[/img] Do let me know if there's anything I missed, or something you'd like changed! Thank you so much for commissioning me! (and omg I only noticed today, but thank you so so much for the tip!! That was so sweet of you ;A;)
@Jaynk
I think I'm all done with Koda~!
pBa3v1jx_o.png
Do let me know if there's anything I missed, or something you'd like changed! Thank you so much for commissioning me!

(and omg I only noticed today, but thank you so so much for the tip!! That was so sweet of you ;A;)
LI2dqMf.png
He looks perfect, tysm for doodling him !! Do you have a TH I can credit, or a different link you'd prefer for credit? :3
He looks perfect, tysm for doodling him !! Do you have a TH I can credit, or a different link you'd prefer for credit? :3
@Jaynk
Fantastic! My TH is the same username as here ^^ so Blueberrypodoboo
Thanks for asking!
@Jaynk
Fantastic! My TH is the same username as here ^^ so Blueberrypodoboo
Thanks for asking!
LI2dqMf.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37