Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Blue's art emporium~
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1][/center]
LI2dqMf.png
LI2dqMf.png
Hello! I hope you've been well ^_^ I was curious if you had slots available?
Hello! I hope you've been well ^_^ I was curious if you had slots available?
@AzureKnight
Hi there! Good to see you again~! Sure, I have a slot open if you're looking to order, I won't be able to get started until tomorrow, but if that's not a problem, feel free! <3
@AzureKnight
Hi there! Good to see you again~! Sure, I have a slot open if you're looking to order, I won't be able to get started until tomorrow, but if that's not a problem, feel free! <3
LI2dqMf.png
That isn't a problem at all. Whatever your time frame is is fine with me <3 If you don't mind, I'll PM over the order form for this one ^_^
That isn't a problem at all. Whatever your time frame is is fine with me <3 If you don't mind, I'll PM over the order form for this one ^_^
Ooo! when you are taking more spots I'd love to pay $ for Restless please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91498977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914990/91498977_350.png[/img][/url] Bump :3 also am I on the pinglist already ?
Ooo! when you are taking more spots I'd love to pay $ for Restless please

91498977_350.png

Bump :3
also am I on the pinglist already ?
ew9u8Xp.png
@JaeJenkinz
Awww hey Jae~! Ofc I can, I'll let you know as soon as one's available <3

I'm not sure you're on the new one! Here, you just need to click on which one applies to you and you can add yourself:

@JaeJenkinz
Awww hey Jae~! Ofc I can, I'll let you know as soon as one's available <3

I'm not sure you're on the new one! Here, you just need to click on which one applies to you and you can add yourself:

LI2dqMf.png
yooo when did Flight rising add Subscribe lists, that is so handy!! Thank-you!!

Thank-you! look forward to hearing from you ! :D
yooo when did Flight rising add Subscribe lists, that is so handy!! Thank-you!!

Thank-you! look forward to hearing from you ! :D
ew9u8Xp.png
LI2dqMf.png
@Blue's art emporium-general
Letting you all know that I'm opening 2 slots for irl cash~! Also, feel free to peep some new options I've added <3
@Blue's art emporium-general
Letting you all know that I'm opening 2 slots for irl cash~! Also, feel free to peep some new options I've added <3
LI2dqMf.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37