Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zyto's Art Shop! [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Oh these are real fun [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] Commission type: Shaded fullbody Payment type: Gems Character ( reference image ): [url=https://toyhou.se/14059212.alastor-nauruan/14059246.dragon-form#43467519]TH link[/url] Extra notes: I love how you draw fire/smoke, so a bit of fire-breathing action would be very welcome!
Oh these are real fun

Commission type: Shaded fullbody
Payment type: Gems
Character ( reference image ): TH link
Extra notes: I love how you draw fire/smoke, so a bit of fire-breathing action would be very welcome!
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Ooooh what a cool dragon!! Gosh checking the TH and seeing the BLEP image made me audibly go '' aww '' hahaha! Too cute!!

I absolutely love getting to draw some fire so that's for sure no problemo! :D I'll add you to the slot list and update you with a sketch soon, so feel free to send payment whenever convenient! <3
@Nabesima

Ooooh what a cool dragon!! Gosh checking the TH and seeing the BLEP image made me audibly go '' aww '' hahaha! Too cute!!

I absolutely love getting to draw some fire so that's for sure no problemo! :D I'll add you to the slot list and update you with a sketch soon, so feel free to send payment whenever convenient! <3
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
Honestly I might commission a headshot for him later just for some more blep action hahah! I'm glad you like him <3
@Zytorian
Honestly I might commission a headshot for him later just for some more blep action hahah! I'm glad you like him <3
KmnIjfw.png
Thank you! <3 Sorry I took a snooze but sending the pm and such now! ♥
Thank you! <3 Sorry I took a snooze but sending the pm and such now! ♥
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Commission type: Shaded Halfbody
Payment type: USD/Paypal hehhehhehhehe >:]
Character ( reference image ): may i send it through pms? :0
Extra notes: I've got a lil ref for a general pose that i can send, if you'd like that? With your blessing I'd like to maybe have Zyto looking over Echo's shoulder uhhh maybe pointing at the paper? if you've got a better idea though feel free to go through with it!! Do also feel free to mess around with the general poses though, I'm not too picky with it!! :]
Commission type: Shaded Halfbody
Payment type: USD/Paypal hehhehhehhehe >:]
Character ( reference image ): may i send it through pms? :0
Extra notes: I've got a lil ref for a general pose that i can send, if you'd like that? With your blessing I'd like to maybe have Zyto looking over Echo's shoulder uhhh maybe pointing at the paper? if you've got a better idea though feel free to go through with it!! Do also feel free to mess around with the general poses though, I'm not too picky with it!! :]
Sail, Atlas, or Echo
They/He
Wishlist :]
Commission type: Flat colored fullbody
Character ( reference image ): Any dragon on the first page of my lair, if any particular one catches your eye, go for it. None of them really have concrete lore right now so just go based off the Vibes haha.
Extra notes: If you hate choosing I can pick a dragon for you! I just thought it would be nice to give you some freedom with the commission.
Commission type: Flat colored fullbody
Character ( reference image ): Any dragon on the first page of my lair, if any particular one catches your eye, go for it. None of them really have concrete lore right now so just go based off the Vibes haha.
Extra notes: If you hate choosing I can pick a dragon for you! I just thought it would be nice to give you some freedom with the commission.
eN4chTc.png
@corvidesque

Gosh you have so many GORGEOUS dragons! :o Definitely hard to pick!!

I am too indecisive to pick one but I can say which 3 I like the most! :D Asido, Zepar and Vanh have to be my favourites ( albeit close to pretty much all the other ones >_> )

Do love the freedom, genuinely!! Any one of those three will be an absolute blast to work on! :D I am heading to bed in just a minute as it is very late here so no rush picking one! c:

@corvidesque

Gosh you have so many GORGEOUS dragons! :o Definitely hard to pick!!

I am too indecisive to pick one but I can say which 3 I like the most! :D Asido, Zepar and Vanh have to be my favourites ( albeit close to pretty much all the other ones >_> )

Do love the freedom, genuinely!! Any one of those three will be an absolute blast to work on! :D I am heading to bed in just a minute as it is very late here so no rush picking one! c:

oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Thank you so much! Haha you chose three of my favorites, argh! I think I'll go with Zepar though because I don't have any art of him yet. Thank you so much, let me know when/how I should send payment!
Thank you so much! Haha you chose three of my favorites, argh! I think I'll go with Zepar though because I don't have any art of him yet. Thank you so much, let me know when/how I should send payment!
eN4chTc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37