Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tooth and bone art shop (Slots Open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
0oghostyo0
Artist- @RATTSPAM
Character(s)- Image Here
Size- Bust
Complexity- Lined colored and shaded
Details- Cocky, bored, unimpressed
0oghostyo0
Artist- @RATTSPAM
Character(s)- Image Here
Size- Bust
Complexity- Lined colored and shaded
Details- Cocky, bored, unimpressed
[center]@MushroomEmpress Your order is complete, if you need anything changed let me know. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/45016237_fqD6RlLqQBMCN5s.png[/img] ----- @0oghostyo0 Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 250kt or 200g, send payment and I can begin working on your order. ----- @LovelyDeeps @FadedScars @MushroomEmpress There are currently slots available.[/center]
@MushroomEmpress
Your order is complete, if you need anything changed let me know.
45016237_fqD6RlLqQBMCN5s.png
@0oghostyo0
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 250kt or 200g, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
@LovelyDeeps @FadedScars @MushroomEmpress
There are currently slots available.
Peter-He/Him-Artist-Check out my art shop here!
6212728_67PhCHt0jLk1lKR.gif
yo
(Gonna slide in one slot :3)

LovelyDeeps
Artist- @/InfectedSouls
Character(s)- This guy over here
Size- Mini Full Body
Complexity- Flat Color
Details- No preference, but feel free to go at it however you would like!
(Gonna slide in one slot :3)

LovelyDeeps
Artist- @/InfectedSouls
Character(s)- This guy over here
Size- Mini Full Body
Complexity- Flat Color
Details- No preference, but feel free to go at it however you would like!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
Sorel #6774 Artist- @InfectedSouls Character(s)- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63874918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638750/63874918_350.png[/img][/url] Size- [b]bust[/b] Complexity- sketch Details- Is there anyway i could get a bust of this dude in the style of the art on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63833348]this dragons[/url] page? I think you drew that art way back and i'd love a piece to match it for that dragons battle partner! I'll understand if your style has changed a lot and you arent comfortable drawing that way!
Sorel #6774
Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- 63874918_350.png
Size- bust
Complexity- sketch
Details-

Is there anyway i could get a bust of this dude in the style of the art on this dragons page? I think you drew that art way back and i'd love a piece to match it for that dragons battle partner! I'll understand if your style has changed a lot and you arent comfortable drawing that way!
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@InfectedSouls Payment sent, thank you
@InfectedSouls Payment sent, thank you
Thank you so much! He looks gorgeous aaaaa >w<
Thank you so much! He looks gorgeous aaaaa >w<
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@protokol
Your order is complete if you need anything changed let me know.
45144751_v0sb7PZuyUwAXSy.png
@LovelyDeeps
Your slot has been claimed! Your order will be 100kt or 100g, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
@Sorel
I am willing to try and recreate that style but I can't say for sure it'll be exactly the same. You can ping me again if you still want to order.
@protokol
Your order is complete if you need anything changed let me know.
45144751_v0sb7PZuyUwAXSy.png
@LovelyDeeps
Your slot has been claimed! Your order will be 100kt or 100g, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
@Sorel
I am willing to try and recreate that style but I can't say for sure it'll be exactly the same. You can ping me again if you still want to order.
yo
@infectedsouls

I definitely still want to order either way :D
@infectedsouls

I definitely still want to order either way :D
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@InfectedSouls she looks so awesome! i love the expression you gave her, and her braids are done so well! thank you so much this rocks :D
@InfectedSouls she looks so awesome! i love the expression you gave her, and her braids are done so well! thank you so much this rocks :D
hey is this thing on
@Sorel
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 200kt or 200g, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
@Sorel
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 200kt or 200g, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
yo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18