Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] notn mini chibis!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
:eyes: I'd love to place an order if possible
username: xLILM0NSTERx
payment type: chests
references: Kier
description: uhhh I'm honestly down for anything pose you'd wanna do for him ^^ Personality wise he's a very quiet and serious, kinda stand off-ish at first but really just wants to help once he likes someone (there's more on his page but I thought I'd do a quick intro)
extras: feel free to simplify him since I know his armour can be a bit tedious, maybe something like this if you'd prefer
other: nothing I can think of but thank you and merry Christmas :D

edit: is it alright if i add another to this order? or would you prefer to complete this boi then i order another?
:eyes: I'd love to place an order if possible
references: Kier
description: uhhh I'm honestly down for anything pose you'd wanna do for him ^^ Personality wise he's a very quiet and serious, kinda stand off-ish at first but really just wants to help once he likes someone (there's more on his page but I thought I'd do a quick intro)
extras: feel free to simplify him since I know his armour can be a bit tedious, maybe something like this if you'd prefer
other: nothing I can think of but thank you and merry Christmas :D

edit: is it alright if i add another to this order? or would you prefer to complete this boi then i order another?
yes...... [b]username:[/b] Nabesima [b]payment type:[/b] Chests [quote][b]references:[/b][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q8fevF2S60oKTY_sDFEH3zrGhiVX7YCZD6VNiRmc5RM/edit]Alastor[/url], in human form. [b]description:[/b] Shy and anxious around strangers, he's also a magic nerd who can get really excited about his research. Maybe holding some old tome with kind of a <:3 expression with a blush, or showing off a bit of sparkly magic with a more confident, ":3 !!" face [b]extras:[/b] I only have detailed art of his half-body, but he's wearing [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/70d5771d9f668de932a1d98acc8b408c/3a6a8cd8d8c76710-8b/s1280x1920/13d44cf7e665274247fcb3d8c604cf706c771328.png]simple[/url] [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/45bc76b2c89395bb5ea235e058f61784/9ffa544a7368d6eb-fa/s1280x1920/ebafb35f091cc7f9dd2e93aad94793b627c388db.png]boots[/url], kinda like in the Hero Forge concepts.[/quote] [quote][b]references:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VOEPESW7s_AjBFU8ZLh2icyFOd7y9kDwgceuLwPoVmA/edit]Marty[/url] [b]description:[/b] Charming, witty and composed 24/7 and flirty like 23/7, in an RPG Marty would be a prime sample of a romance-able shopkeeper with secrets. Can be shown playing a lute or trying to sell you some pretty potion. [b]extras:[/b] He's got a variety of both modern and fantasy-style outfits from loose shirts to entire dresses + high heels, as seen in the Hero Forge screenshots. I'd like to keep this in the fantasy setting. I don't really have a specific preference, anything but the "gladiator" look would work I think. [/quote]
yes......

username: Nabesima
payment type: Chests
Quote:
references:Alastor, in human form.
description: Shy and anxious around strangers, he's also a magic nerd who can get really excited about his research. Maybe holding some old tome with kind of a <:3 expression with a blush, or showing off a bit of sparkly magic with a more confident, ":3 !!" face
extras: I only have detailed art of his half-body, but he's wearing simple boots, kinda like in the Hero Forge concepts.
Quote:
references: Marty
description: Charming, witty and composed 24/7 and flirty like 23/7, in an RPG Marty would be a prime sample of a romance-able shopkeeper with secrets. Can be shown playing a lute or trying to sell you some pretty potion.
extras: He's got a variety of both modern and fantasy-style outfits from loose shirts to entire dresses + high heels, as seen in the Hero Forge screenshots. I'd like to keep this in the fantasy setting. I don't really have a specific preference, anything but the "gladiator" look would work I think.
KmnIjfw.png
username: NowViewing
payment type: whatever you prefer, you tell me!
references: boop, there’s her ref & also some info in regards to her design
description: I’d like her to look like of sweet/shy, maybe like mid walk/step with her hands together or something :0 With her default outfit please, it’s the first dress & pair of shoes from the outfits tab!
extras: n/a
other: n/a

references: boop, his ref & also some info in regards to his design
description: I’d like him looking very happy and bubbly, he’s pretty outgoing but in a dorky/bubbly way, not like confident/smug?? His hoodie can have either the logo for the band Ghost or Marvel logo!

And then I’d like to get one more of these two together please! Alfie is 5’ 4K’ & Ophie is 5’ 2.5” so just a tad shorter than him
Same info for outfits please if that’s okay! They’re partners so I’d like them kissing or nose booping or just being cute please <3
username: NowViewing
payment type: whatever you prefer, you tell me!
references: boop, there’s her ref & also some info in regards to her design
description: I’d like her to look like of sweet/shy, maybe like mid walk/step with her hands together or something :0 With her default outfit please, it’s the first dress & pair of shoes from the outfits tab!

references: boop, his ref & also some info in regards to his design
description: I’d like him looking very happy and bubbly, he’s pretty outgoing but in a dorky/bubbly way, not like confident/smug?? His hoodie can have either the logo for the band Ghost or Marvel logo!

And then I’d like to get one more of these two together please! Alfie is 5’ 4K’ & Ophie is 5’ 2.5” so just a tad shorter than him
Same info for outfits please if that’s okay! They’re partners so I’d like them kissing or nose booping or just being cute please <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
username: Cannot
payment type: Eggs!
references: https://toyhou.se/13651387.celyn
description: During xyr hermit-ish phase, please! So xe would have stubble & messier hair, and would be generally more dry humorish and unimpressed. Halo & wings included, please c:
extras: none!
other: none!
username: Cannot
payment type: Eggs!
references: https://toyhou.se/13651387.celyn
description: During xyr hermit-ish phase, please! So xe would have stubble & messier hair, and would be generally more dry humorish and unimpressed. Halo & wings included, please c:
extras: none!
other: none!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@astromeme
i'd be happy to draw her, no problem!!!! she'll be 30 chests if that's okay, feel free to send the payment over when you're ready!

@NowViewing
you can order as many as you'd like!!! and omg i'd love to draw all of that for you, in total they'll be 12 eggs or 120 chests! as for what i prefer, maybe a mix? like 6 eggs and 60 chests if that's ok!

@xLILM0NSTERx
ohhh yes i'd love to draw him again!! he'll be 30 chests, and if you'd like another feel free to order! these are unlimited!

@Cannot
ohhh i love xyr design, i'd be happy to draw xyr! xe will be 3 eggs, feel free to send over payment when you can!
@astromeme
i'd be happy to draw her, no problem!!!! she'll be 30 chests if that's okay, feel free to send the payment over when you're ready!

@NowViewing
you can order as many as you'd like!!! and omg i'd love to draw all of that for you, in total they'll be 12 eggs or 120 chests! as for what i prefer, maybe a mix? like 6 eggs and 60 chests if that's ok!

@xLILM0NSTERx
ohhh yes i'd love to draw him again!! he'll be 30 chests, and if you'd like another feel free to order! these are unlimited!

@Cannot
ohhh i love xyr design, i'd be happy to draw xyr! xe will be 3 eggs, feel free to send over payment when you can!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Hello I would LOVE one of these!!
username: xXPancakexx
payment type: (chests or eggs) eggs
references: (hopefully you can see the artfight link, if not I'll link it normally) X
description: She's sarcastic and sassy, and despite being short, likes to use intimidation if someone pisses her off. She's also very bubbly and happy around her friends, it's always whiplash when she turns from bubbly to snarky.
With pose, go with what you want. I really don't have one in mind, so go wild
extras: bellymouth is optional, but if you wanna include it and the tongue, the tongue has three forks. Tongue can be almost any color and pattern too. Dripping pattern on wings is also optional, but she should have at least one pair. Oh and tails are optional too, don't stress too much over them. (Even if she has ten of them)
other: uhh, have fun! If you have any questions just ask me
Hello I would LOVE one of these!!
username: xXPancakexx
payment type: (chests or eggs) eggs
references: (hopefully you can see the artfight link, if not I'll link it normally) X
description: She's sarcastic and sassy, and despite being short, likes to use intimidation if someone pisses her off. She's also very bubbly and happy around her friends, it's always whiplash when she turns from bubbly to snarky.
With pose, go with what you want. I really don't have one in mind, so go wild
extras: bellymouth is optional, but if you wanna include it and the tongue, the tongue has three forks. Tongue can be almost any color and pattern too. Dripping pattern on wings is also optional, but she should have at least one pair. Oh and tails are optional too, don't stress too much over them. (Even if she has ten of them)
other: uhh, have fun! If you have any questions just ask me
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
oh sweet thank you ^^ if its alright i'd love to order the 2nd one now then, and send the CR with the payment for the both if the 2nd is ok

references: Selen
description: (expressions, poses, personality, anything else specific you want) helpful and thoughtful, charming in her own bubbly way. Im down for any expression/pose you'd wanna do for her ^^
oh sweet thank you ^^ if its alright i'd love to order the 2nd one now then, and send the CR with the payment for the both if the 2nd is ok

references: Selen
description: (expressions, poses, personality, anything else specific you want) helpful and thoughtful, charming in her own bubbly way. Im down for any expression/pose you'd wanna do for her ^^
@xXPancakexx
artfight links work just fine!!and i'd be happy to draw her for you, she will be 3 eggs!!!

@xLILM0NSTERx
i'd be happy to draw her for you!!!!, in total it'll be 60 chests for the both of them, feel free to send that over when you're ready!
@xXPancakexx
artfight links work just fine!!and i'd be happy to draw her for you, she will be 3 eggs!!!

@xLILM0NSTERx
i'd be happy to draw her for you!!!!, in total it'll be 60 chests for the both of them, feel free to send that over when you're ready!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
I'm bAAAAAAaaack!
Can't keep me away form your art, lordy, these chibis are too cute!

username: Innisfree
payment type: Eggs
references: Ok, so you'll have to excuse this ref dkajflkdj I'm far from an arteest and she hasn't gotten any other art yet
https://i.imgur.com/g6Wn4sv.png
description: This is Hush, she's from a ttrpg setting that's basically set in a haunted steampunkish city. She basically a ghost whisperer/summoner in a group of thieves who is rather antisocial unless you're a ghost or a good book. Not easily impressed.
extras: I'd be willing to throw in some extra payment if you could add a little simple ghost (like my horrible pacman knockoff in the ref LOL)
other: C:

references: The blue outfit is his current one, markings more accurate in red outfit
https://toyhou.se/9099632.caligo/gallery
description: This is Caligo. He's a homebrew race rogue from my dnd game. I can't decide on a pose, so is it alright if I give you a couple options and you pick which sounds the most fun? The first concept is he tends to roll very badly when trying to pick locks, we say he has performance anxiety. So maybe holding a lock pick and looking sad? Option two is a joke in our party of "no one tells Caligo anything" everyone lies to him constantly, so maybe being pouty about that? Sorry, that got wordy quick
extras: None that I can think of!
I'm bAAAAAAaaack!
Can't keep me away form your art, lordy, these chibis are too cute!

references: Ok, so you'll have to excuse this ref dkajflkdj I'm far from an arteest and she hasn't gotten any other art yet
https://i.imgur.com/g6Wn4sv.png
description: This is Hush, she's from a ttrpg setting that's basically set in a haunted steampunkish city. She basically a ghost whisperer/summoner in a group of thieves who is rather antisocial unless you're a ghost or a good book. Not easily impressed.
extras: I'd be willing to throw in some extra payment if you could add a little simple ghost (like my horrible pacman knockoff in the ref LOL)

references: The blue outfit is his current one, markings more accurate in red outfit
https://toyhou.se/9099632.caligo/gallery
description: This is Caligo. He's a homebrew race rogue from my dnd game. I can't decide on a pose, so is it alright if I give you a couple options and you pick which sounds the most fun? The first concept is he tends to roll very badly when trying to pick locks, we say he has performance anxiety. So maybe holding a lock pick and looking sad? Option two is a joke in our party of "no one tells Caligo anything" everyone lies to him constantly, so maybe being pouty about that? Sorry, that got wordy quick
extras: None that I can think of!
@Innisfree
aaa thank you so much!! and i can absolutely draw both of them for you, they look like a blast!! and i should be able to add in the ghost no problem! they'll be 6 eggs total, feel free to send those over when you can!
@Innisfree
aaa thank you so much!! and i can absolutely draw both of them for you, they look like a blast!! and i should be able to add in the ghost no problem! they'll be 6 eggs total, feel free to send those over when you can!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9