Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Brushtest Art [Sus Seasonal Art]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sounds good! :)
Sounds good! :)
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Embyrs [img]https://i.imgur.com/dnYLmVl.jpg[/img] (dm me a way to get an image to you that isn't imgur if you want full resolution, imgur nerfed her fine detail quality)
@Embyrs

dnYLmVl.jpg

(dm me a way to get an image to you that isn't imgur if you want full resolution, imgur nerfed her fine detail quality)
APY9UhE.gifsorry Art Shop
Gallery, Adopt Shop, UMA Shop
We are the Forsaken
@Kyrila
I'm having a hard time coming up with a composition for Cedar, so tell me, would you prefer something with a high degree of visual accuracy, something that looks vague but cool, or something silly and fun (and possibly chibi)?
@Kyrila
I'm having a hard time coming up with a composition for Cedar, so tell me, would you prefer something with a high degree of visual accuracy, something that looks vague but cool, or something silly and fun (and possibly chibi)?
We are the Forsaken
@Hikaito
Any of those options sound fun, so if you feel more inspired for any other style, please feel free to follow that. This being said, the "vague but cool" sounds interesting!
@Hikaito
Any of those options sound fun, so if you feel more inspired for any other style, please feel free to follow that. This being said, the "vague but cool" sounds interesting!
8mIb4Hl.gif
@Luei The mans [img]https://i.imgur.com/ELP7Q3m.jpg[/img]
@Luei
The mans
ELP7Q3m.jpg
We are the Forsaken
AAAAAAAAA he looks amazing!!!!!!!!! I saw your post earlier, before my florist exam today and it makes me so happy and for a while i forgot about stressing out xDD
Now I can truly admire this art <3
I love it! Thank you so much!
Can I pay you with unhatched eggs?
AAAAAAAAA he looks amazing!!!!!!!!! I saw your post earlier, before my florist exam today and it makes me so happy and for a while i forgot about stressing out xDD
Now I can truly admire this art <3
I love it! Thank you so much!
Can I pay you with unhatched eggs?
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
@Luei
I’m glad I was able to brighten your day :)

Unhatched eggs is fine would you happen to have an earth egg….
@Luei
I’m glad I was able to brighten your day :)

Unhatched eggs is fine would you happen to have an earth egg….
We are the Forsaken
@Kyrila Sorry for such a long wait, I hope you enjoy :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/iVZdfRo.png[/img] Attire notes: the #1 rule of the deserts are no exposed skin: that goes for arctic and hot deserts. Thus, tail is wrapped and scarf over face. Can't show off horns with a hood on, though >:)
@Kyrila
Sorry for such a long wait, I hope you enjoy :)
iVZdfRo.png
Attire notes: the #1 rule of the deserts are no exposed skin: that goes for arctic and hot deserts. Thus, tail is wrapped and scarf over face. Can't show off horns with a hood on, though >:)
We are the Forsaken
Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous. Thank you so much!! You’ve captured his style so beautifully in this!
Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous. Thank you so much!! You’ve captured his style so beautifully in this!
8mIb4Hl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10