Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pop-Up Portraiture [OPEN]
Hey folks! I ran an art shop around here ages ago, but since I wandered away from this site my style has undergone a significant change, and I figured it would be best to just create this little pop-up art shop for however long I feel like it. (this is mostly for practice; I'm not a professional) so without further ado, here's what I'm offering. Portraits like the left picture (shaded sketch) will run you 500g/500kt, while portraits like the right picture (sepia tone drawing) will cost 1.5kg/1500kt. I also accept payment in items- or dragons!- equal to the amount required. [url=https://ibb.co/BBwhS5Q][img]https://i.ibb.co/7Kb36dZ/examples.jpg[/img][/url] [b]slots:[/b] [LIST] [*]open [*]open [*]open [/LIST] I [b]only[/b] offer portraits; I don't do full- or half-bodies. However, I can do clothing and accessories. Fully colored portraits may be added to what's available in the future. [b]Nature flight members get 10% off.[/b] let me know if you'd like to be added to a pinglist & thanks for stopping by!
Hey folks! I ran an art shop around here ages ago, but since I wandered away from this site my style has undergone a significant change, and I figured it would be best to just create this little pop-up art shop for however long I feel like it. (this is mostly for practice; I'm not a professional)

so without further ado, here's what I'm offering. Portraits like the left picture (shaded sketch) will run you 500g/500kt, while portraits like the right picture (sepia tone drawing) will cost 1.5kg/1500kt. I also accept payment in items- or dragons!- equal to the amount required.

examples.jpg

slots:
  • open
  • open
  • open

I only offer portraits; I don't do full- or half-bodies. However, I can do clothing and accessories. Fully colored portraits may be added to what's available in the future.

Nature flight members get 10% off.

let me know if you'd like to be added to a pinglist & thanks for stopping by!
bump!
bump!