Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [MOVED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
1. Do you take USD? (not a huge deal if you don't!)

2. Don't have a strong idea of what I want so might have to come back next opening, but generally speaking are they doable, and what range might they sit in for a fullbody? :0
1. Do you take USD? (not a huge deal if you don't!)

2. Don't have a strong idea of what I want so might have to come back next opening, but generally speaking are they doable, and what range might they sit in for a fullbody? :0
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TCMagpie

Hiya!

1. I am not taking USD as of now since I have been having issues with PayPal

and 2. They are very much doable! I can draw robots, just takes a while lol - I'd say 4600g/kt without the prop and 4800g/kt with!
@TCMagpie

Hiya!

1. I am not taking USD as of now since I have been having issues with PayPal

and 2. They are very much doable! I can draw robots, just takes a while lol - I'd say 4600g/kt without the prop and 4800g/kt with!
1. Fair, PayPal is evil
2. Oh thank you!! So about midrange, I can work with that. Def bookmarking this for now until I come up with what I actually want, thanks for the answers!
1. Fair, PayPal is evil
2. Oh thank you!! So about midrange, I can work with that. Def bookmarking this for now until I come up with what I actually want, thanks for the answers!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

It really is lol. Alright! I'll add you to reserves for now
It really is lol. Alright! I'll add you to reserves for now
Username: Kaamos #136412
Type: Half Body
Form of Payment: Gems
References: Rima
Description: She is pretty stoic, does have some anger issues (at least currently hehe). Always kinda vigilant and looking around, never relaxed, does not sleep well.
Other: The background could be something reminiscent of hell since she is my DnD character that is currently stuck in there. If that doesn't feel good then just staying up at night vibe works well too
Username: Kaamos #136412
Type: Half Body
Form of Payment: Gems
References: Rima
Description: She is pretty stoic, does have some anger issues (at least currently hehe). Always kinda vigilant and looking around, never relaxed, does not sleep well.
Other: The background could be something reminiscent of hell since she is my DnD character that is currently stuck in there. If that doesn't feel good then just staying up at night vibe works well too
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos

Can do! That'll be 3500g
@Kaamos

Can do! That'll be 3500g
@Kaamos [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/804015122837143592/1095152556491161730/Untitled1195_Restored_20230410200421.png[/img]
@Kaamos

Untitled1195_Restored_20230410200421.png
Username: f4d3d
Type: Bust
Form of Payment: Mixed treasure and gems!
References: Rez's Toyhouse Profile
Description: He's a very humorous, sarcastic, and cavalier individual - he is also a paladin / barbarian so he's also somewhat bloodthirsty. He gets into bloody scrapes a lot and is kind of sanctimonious about the reasons for why he fights.
Other: For a background, like a dark colors with cold, almost blue lighting, if that makes sense? I'd love a more portrait-y pose, maybe with blood speckled on their face or neck? Whatever is ok with you!
Username: f4d3d
Type: Bust
Form of Payment: Mixed treasure and gems!
References: Rez's Toyhouse Profile
Description: He's a very humorous, sarcastic, and cavalier individual - he is also a paladin / barbarian so he's also somewhat bloodthirsty. He gets into bloody scrapes a lot and is kind of sanctimonious about the reasons for why he fights.
Other: For a background, like a dark colors with cold, almost blue lighting, if that makes sense? I'd love a more portrait-y pose, maybe with blood speckled on their face or neck? Whatever is ok with you!
LUZk8tY.png 63813483_jZ1u0SegPRY3oul.png T4yPm3o.png
2VtxnMX.png
4f3LKqL.png
J7D1quC.png
P2OauAq.png
NOP5viO.png
@F4D3D

Can do! PM 1200g/kt
@F4D3D

Can do! PM 1200g/kt
Looks amazing wow! Your coloring and style fit her perfectly, thank you so much<3
Looks amazing wow! Your coloring and style fit her perfectly, thank you so much<3
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27