Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [MOVED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@XxDipstick

Yup!
@XxDipstick

Yup!
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm finding it hard to tell from the thread, but do you still have a spot left? If so, could I grab it?
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm finding it hard to tell from the thread, but do you still have a spot left? If so, could I grab it?
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@RandomCheese

Still have one open, yes!
@RandomCheese

Still have one open, yes!
Oh, yay! Here's the next question, would you be willing to work off of a traditionally drawn reference for one of my characters, and if so, would you be willing to do a fullbody piece with two characters? If not, I'll just order something slightly different.

Username: RandomCheese
Type: Full Body?
Form of Payment: Gems
References: Gregaria, Alucita?
Description:
Short Lore: These two are part of my alien bug species. The species shares a hivemind to some extent.
Gregaria: She's typically happy, but in a way that makes one fear for her sanity. She is practically the only go-between for the ruling class and the rest of the hive. This is rather disorienting, especially as there ought to be a lot more members in this role for a hive of this size, and several non-hive mind species have introduced the idea of independency and individualism to the hive
Alucita: Aforementioned ruling class, but from a different, smaller, hive than Gregaria is part of. She's typically unhappy. She lacks self-esteem, but is genuinely good at her role, and her hive members love her. She has turned to Gregaria for help in her role as hive ruler, as she feels lacking.
Other: I'd like a dynamic pose, if you think you could pull it off. I don't have any specific ideas. If you want to close their wings, they basically look like capes when completely folded. I'd be fine with a simple background, (especially considering the complexity of the characters in question), but if you could to do something that gives of the impression of either a jungle/forest, or (yellow) grassy plains, I'd be thrilled.
Oh, yay! Here's the next question, would you be willing to work off of a traditionally drawn reference for one of my characters, and if so, would you be willing to do a fullbody piece with two characters? If not, I'll just order something slightly different.

Username: RandomCheese
Type: Full Body?
References: Gregaria, Alucita?
Description:
Short Lore: These two are part of my alien bug species. The species shares a hivemind to some extent.
Gregaria: She's typically happy, but in a way that makes one fear for her sanity. She is practically the only go-between for the ruling class and the rest of the hive. This is rather disorienting, especially as there ought to be a lot more members in this role for a hive of this size, and several non-hive mind species have introduced the idea of independency and individualism to the hive
Alucita: Aforementioned ruling class, but from a different, smaller, hive than Gregaria is part of. She's typically unhappy. She lacks self-esteem, but is genuinely good at her role, and her hive members love her. She has turned to Gregaria for help in her role as hive ruler, as she feels lacking.
Other: I'd like a dynamic pose, if you think you could pull it off. I don't have any specific ideas. If you want to close their wings, they basically look like capes when completely folded. I'd be fine with a simple background, (especially considering the complexity of the characters in question), but if you could to do something that gives of the impression of either a jungle/forest, or (yellow) grassy plains, I'd be thrilled.
So sorry about how late this is! Got caught up in something- hope this is okay! Feel free to lmk if you need any more info <3

Username: XxDipstick
Type: Halfbody + Complex Background/Scene
References: Here!
Description: Flint is just a tired guy. He's really more awkward and antisocial than he is mean. There aren't a ton of important details on him besides the hat, so I'm willing to pay more for it to be included :0
Other: It would be cool if he was near/learning against any sort of building, but I'd be okay with any scene idea that you see fit! If it helps for theme ideas, I tend associate this guy with frost and smoke. Ooh, if it's not too difficult, could he be messing around with a frost ability of sorts?
So sorry about how late this is! Got caught up in something- hope this is okay! Feel free to lmk if you need any more info <3

Username: XxDipstick
Type: Halfbody + Complex Background/Scene
References: Here!
Description: Flint is just a tired guy. He's really more awkward and antisocial than he is mean. There aren't a ton of important details on him besides the hat, so I'm willing to pay more for it to be included :0
Other: It would be cool if he was near/learning against any sort of building, but I'd be okay with any scene idea that you see fit! If it helps for theme ideas, I tend associate this guy with frost and smoke. Ooh, if it's not too difficult, could he be messing around with a frost ability of sorts?
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@RandomCheese

I can do two characters! That'll be 4000g. I would appreciate a liiitle more info about their relation ship just so I can get a better vibe of it since I am assuming you want them to be directly interacting?
@RandomCheese

I can do two characters! That'll be 4000g. I would appreciate a liiitle more info about their relation ship just so I can get a better vibe of it since I am assuming you want them to be directly interacting?
@XxDipstick

Love tired guys! That'll be 3000g. Quick question about the frost magic: can it be glowy? ,,, I love glowy magic hehe
@XxDipstick

Love tired guys! That'll be 3000g. Quick question about the frost magic: can it be glowy? ,,, I love glowy magic hehe
Oooh it can definitely be glowy!! I forgot to mention, his eyes typically glow too, so that would also work if you think it fits the scene! :0
Oooh it can definitely be glowy!! I forgot to mention, his eyes typically glow too, so that would also work if you think it fits the scene! :0
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@XxDipstick

Cool beans, thanks!
@XxDipstick

Cool beans, thanks!
Ah, yes. Right, that would probably help.

Gregaria is slightly older (both are young adults, but imagine about a 5 year difference in human years), and Alucita looks up to her. Alucita often turns to Gregaira for advice about a variety of problems, (which Gregaria thinks is completely unnecessary, as Alucita seems to handle things pretty well on her own), but Gregaria typically ends up guiding her through problems anyway, or at least pointing her to someone who can.

Gregaria views the relationship as a peer - to peer friendship, because she believes that the difference in rank and the difference in age evens out. Alucita has little experience to base her concept of friendship off, but she hasn't denied this interpretation yet.

Alright, I think I did that okay, but I'm better at showing relationships between characters rather than describing them, so let me know if that makes sense to you
Ah, yes. Right, that would probably help.

Gregaria is slightly older (both are young adults, but imagine about a 5 year difference in human years), and Alucita looks up to her. Alucita often turns to Gregaira for advice about a variety of problems, (which Gregaria thinks is completely unnecessary, as Alucita seems to handle things pretty well on her own), but Gregaria typically ends up guiding her through problems anyway, or at least pointing her to someone who can.

Gregaria views the relationship as a peer - to peer friendship, because she believes that the difference in rank and the difference in age evens out. Alucita has little experience to base her concept of friendship off, but she hasn't denied this interpretation yet.

Alright, I think I did that okay, but I'm better at showing relationships between characters rather than describing them, so let me know if that makes sense to you
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27