Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Earthdom} Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RubieKanary
And just to make double-sure, you want her as a dragon, correct?
There'd be a small 150 level extra fee since there's a lot of apparel details that needs to be drawn, but otherwise it's all doable!
@RubieKanary
And just to make double-sure, you want her as a dragon, correct?
There'd be a small 150 level extra fee since there's a lot of apparel details that needs to be drawn, but otherwise it's all doable!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Oh! I want her drawn as a person. Would that be okay?
@Scryzze

Oh! I want her drawn as a person. Would that be okay?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Ah, I was confused-- these are open to both fr dragons and humanoid characters, and so I thought that's what you wanted. Is this image the only ref of her gijinka? These typically show waist-up, so I would need a description of the rest of her torso, but otherwise still doable! It'd only be the base 1k levels since the humanoid design is a lot simpler in terms of detail. ^^
@RubieKanary
Ah, I was confused-- these are open to both fr dragons and humanoid characters, and so I thought that's what you wanted. Is this image the only ref of her gijinka? These typically show waist-up, so I would need a description of the rest of her torso, but otherwise still doable! It'd only be the base 1k levels since the humanoid design is a lot simpler in terms of detail. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze That's alright! I'm not really good at descriptions so I made a quick ref of what I'd imagine her clothing to look like ^^" It doesn't really need to be exact, though, just something along these lines. Hopefully this is alright? [img]https://imgur.com/lnAQoT4.png[/img] 1k levels, is that right? I should be able to send the levels over shortly. Thank you for the confirmation!
@Scryzze

That's alright! I'm not really good at descriptions so I made a quick ref of what I'd imagine her clothing to look like ^^" It doesn't really need to be exact, though, just something along these lines. Hopefully this is alright?

lnAQoT4.png

1k levels, is that right? I should be able to send the levels over shortly. Thank you for the confirmation!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
That works better than a written description! :D
And yes, 1k levels is correct ^^
Feel free to send in those levels whenever! I process a little slowly but I should be up and available for a couple more hours.
@RubieKanary
That works better than a written description! :D
And yes, 1k levels is correct ^^
Feel free to send in those levels whenever! I process a little slowly but I should be up and available for a couple more hours.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Great! Thank you!
@Scryzze

Great! Thank you!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@sublimevoide hello! i'm not sure if this has been pointed out already, but i think the current spreadsheet link might be to the previous push' sheet?
@sublimevoide hello! i'm not sure if this has been pointed out already, but i think the current spreadsheet link might be to the previous push' sheet?
XgFzLz3.gif
@Malbyte

all fixed, thanks for letting me know!
@Malbyte

all fixed, thanks for letting me know!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@SpeartheDemon
Username: glacevoleur
Type of art: Rendered Fullboy
Reference links: My tiefling D&D character! He looks like this, though I'd like it if the short part of his hair was a very short buzz instead of bare skin.
Notes and additional details: I'd like him to be wearing an open-back halter-style ball gown, like this cut but in red. He has a scar in the form of a Lichtenberg figure (from being struck by lightning) along his back/shoulders, which the dress is designed to show off. A great pose might be with his back to the viewer, sorta looking back over his shoulder, but you're free to take some creative liberties with it.
Payment amount: 220 levels (will be mostly level 8s)

Let me know when you'd like me to start sending levels!
@SpeartheDemon
Username: glacevoleur
Type of art: Rendered Fullboy
Reference links: My tiefling D&D character! He looks like this, though I'd like it if the short part of his hair was a very short buzz instead of bare skin.
Notes and additional details: I'd like him to be wearing an open-back halter-style ball gown, like this cut but in red. He has a scar in the form of a Lichtenberg figure (from being struck by lightning) along his back/shoulders, which the dress is designed to show off. A great pose might be with his back to the viewer, sorta looking back over his shoulder, but you're free to take some creative liberties with it.
Payment amount: 220 levels (will be mostly level 8s)

Let me know when you'd like me to start sending levels!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
Sorry for the delayed response~

@imginate
I can include lightning! Your order is accepted

@Rukorix
sounds good, your order is accepted :)
Sorry for the delayed response~

@imginate
I can include lightning! Your order is accepted

@Rukorix
sounds good, your order is accepted :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8