Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Banescale`s Birthday[OPEN]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@drytil [quote]Adopt: Banescale Song Eye: White Primary: Obsidian Primary gradient: Abyss Mono/Dual tert: Dual Tertiary gene: Plumage & Porcupine Tertiary color: Plumage - mimic the "feathers" in the accent, porcupine - bronze w/fuchsia accent Horns: Fuschia Music Note Primary: Orchid Secondary: Ruby Tertiary: yellow Payment: Levels (6 lvl tens)[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66258199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662582/66258199_350.png[/img][/url]
@drytil
Quote:
Adopt: Banescale Song
Eye: White
Primary: Obsidian
Primary gradient: Abyss
Mono/Dual tert: Dual
Tertiary gene: Plumage & Porcupine
Tertiary color: Plumage - mimic the "feathers" in the accent, porcupine - bronze w/fuchsia accent
Horns: Fuschia

Music Note
Primary: Orchid
Secondary: Ruby
Tertiary: yellow

Payment: Levels
(6 lvl tens)

66258199_350.png
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
@Drytil Your banescale adopt is absolutely gorgeous! I was wondering if primal eyes are available (specifically water primal)? I'd totally understand if they weren't, I just didn't see anything about them so I thought I'd ask!
@Drytil Your banescale adopt is absolutely gorgeous! I was wondering if primal eyes are available (specifically water primal)? I'd totally understand if they weren't, I just didn't see anything about them so I thought I'd ask!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Aetherna [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778993373960339499/920499624568037476/aetherna.png[/img]
@Aetherna

aetherna.png
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
@saxophony Type: Bust Type of payment: Treasure Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66096396][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660964/66096396_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Notes: Please include his Dusky Rose Thorn Crown and Skulking Chitin Breastplate. Also, if his background could be white and light blue swirls? If that works, otherwise use your judgement!
@saxophony
Type: Bust
Type of payment: Treasure
Dragon: 66096396_350.png
Additional Notes: Please include his Dusky Rose Thorn Crown and Skulking Chitin Breastplate. Also, if his background could be white and light blue swirls? If that works, otherwise use your judgement!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
@LastDreadPirate [b]Item Type[/b]: I believe they are all [b]new[/b]? [b]Flight Rising Item[/b]: [item=steel longneck helmet] [item=seeker orb] [item=vial of mysterious toxin][item=dusklight alchemist tools] [b]Color(s)[/b]: all normal colors please! [b]Save it for Later[/b]: yes [b]Notes[/b]: for the dusklight tools, if you are willing to do them, you only have to include main bag and purple glowing orbs. If you aren't willing to include them then I would like to choose another item in it's place. :) [b]Individual Item Outline Color(s)[/b]: plum for helm and tools, cyan for seeker orb and vial, if possible? [b]Overall Outline Color(s)[/b]: black [b]Final Dimensions (if not 100x100)[/b]: 200x200 [b]Payment Type(s)[/b]: Gems [b]Notes[/b]: Please let me know if you have any questions or want to discuss anything :) Could you please confirm price? I believe I would owe you 125, but want to be sure so I can send the CR!!
@LastDreadPirate
Item Type: I believe they are all new?
Flight Rising Item: Steel Longneck Helmet Seeker Orb Vial of Mysterious Toxin Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Color(s): all normal colors please!
Save it for Later: yes
Notes: for the dusklight tools, if you are willing to do them, you only have to include main bag and purple glowing orbs. If you aren't willing to include them then I would like to choose another item in it's place. :)

Individual Item Outline Color(s): plum for helm and tools, cyan for seeker orb and vial, if possible?
Overall Outline Color(s): black
Final Dimensions (if not 100x100): 200x200
Payment Type(s): Gems
Notes:
Please let me know if you have any questions or want to discuss anything :)

Could you please confirm price? I believe I would owe you 125, but want to be sure so I can send the CR!!
krVJWCA.png
@Mopzee actually, recently I sort of added the toxin vial into my arsenal, but with the tag cut out. if you don't care too much about the tag, it'll be considered a reused item, but if it's an integral part of the charm then it's... huh. it's a minor enough edit that I internally don't register it as a new item, so i suppose i should clarify that rule a bit when i have the time, but for now it'll just cost 5 gems extra for the tag. so that would total either 105 or 110 gems, feel free to send a crossroad or pm when you feel like it

Also, would you want the dusklight tools as they are in the item form, or the apparel form? I wouldn't cost extra for the apparel form as marva's cloak is a godsend in the background-removal process.

I would absolutely love to discuss further details about this, as the dimensions are larger than usual and I will likely have more freedom with arranging the items!
@Mopzee actually, recently I sort of added the toxin vial into my arsenal, but with the tag cut out. if you don't care too much about the tag, it'll be considered a reused item, but if it's an integral part of the charm then it's... huh. it's a minor enough edit that I internally don't register it as a new item, so i suppose i should clarify that rule a bit when i have the time, but for now it'll just cost 5 gems extra for the tag. so that would total either 105 or 110 gems, feel free to send a crossroad or pm when you feel like it

Also, would you want the dusklight tools as they are in the item form, or the apparel form? I wouldn't cost extra for the apparel form as marva's cloak is a godsend in the background-removal process.

I would absolutely love to discuss further details about this, as the dimensions are larger than usual and I will likely have more freedom with arranging the items!
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@dragonpals @Teletraan @Xirei @Saxophony

Orders confirmed!

@Ajgreelyfan3
Unfortunately not. I had huge issues with my tablet so I decided to leave them out this time. </3 Otherwise I'd loved to have added them as options.
@dragonpals @Teletraan @Xirei @Saxophony

Orders confirmed!

@Ajgreelyfan3
Unfortunately not. I had huge issues with my tablet so I decided to leave them out this time. </3 Otherwise I'd loved to have added them as options.
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@punkpinkpower
Order confirmed :)
@punkpinkpower
Order confirmed :)
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Hello @MaficMystery ! I'd love to order a pointy hehe

Username: Liseline
Spiral: This boy
Payment Type: treasure
Any requests for expression/glow/apparel: coud the halo appear ? I like how it suits his glowing parts.

Hope your slots are still open :3
Hello @MaficMystery ! I'd love to order a pointy hehe

Username: Liseline
Spiral: This boy
Payment Type: treasure
Any requests for expression/glow/apparel: coud the halo appear ? I like how it suits his glowing parts.

Hope your slots are still open :3
imgmoche_F0_banner2.pngCedVBCC.pngGaYcy06.pngimgmoche_F0_banner.pngold-oaks-2.png
@Liseline
my slots are indeed still open! Your total would be 420kt!
@Liseline
my slots are indeed still open! Your total would be 420kt!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19