Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Custom/Adopt Humanoid/Lizards
1 2 3
@ChromaBoreala I have completed Baxter! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/403081707659722752/923139723105538048/Screenshot_20211222-010718_Sketchbook.jpg[/img]
@ChromaBoreala I have completed Baxter!

Screenshot_20211222-010718_Sketchbook.jpg
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
[i][/i]Order type: Full Body. Subspecies: Crossbreed. Gender: Male. Body Type: Standard body type, with a long tail. Appearance: This is his body: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50262097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/502621/50262097.png[/img][/url] (Lol), as for the drawing, you don't need to do the body gene(I forget what it's called), it can just be block color if you'd like. I [i]would[/i] like to include most of the pearl-catcher features if possible, like his wings, the fluff, the long "mustache" and maybe the pearl. His eyes: they're light green, and his left eye is unformed. (*creating custom gene mode*)... his pupils are lighter than his irises! (*confetti*) You can make them white, or a very light shade of his irises(whatever you think looks better). Background: Somewhere icy! No plants preferredly, mostly just ice, glaciers, snow, and fog. Maybe that time of night where the sky turns light purple/pink? Extra: Wartscales to mimic the gems all over him! The colors should be mostly consistent (*since I think he has a pretty limited colorscheme already-*). Also he has that golden claw accessory thing- I want it to be visible in the picture c:< (As well as the rest of his armor, hopefully-) Thank youuu- I think I did this right. Lemme know if you need anything. Te amo Sobba... ùwú.
Order type: Full Body.

Subspecies: Crossbreed.

Body Type: Standard body type, with a long tail.

Appearance: This is his body: 50262097.png (Lol), as for the drawing, you don't need to do the body gene(I forget what it's called), it can just be block color if you'd like. I would like to include most of the pearl-catcher features if possible, like his wings, the fluff, the long "mustache" and maybe the pearl. His eyes: they're light green, and his left eye is unformed. (*creating custom gene mode*)... his pupils are lighter than his irises! (*confetti*) You can make them white, or a very light shade of his irises(whatever you think looks better).

Background: Somewhere icy! No plants preferredly, mostly just ice, glaciers, snow, and fog. Maybe that time of night where the sky turns light purple/pink?

Extra: Wartscales to mimic the gems all over him! The colors should be mostly consistent (*since I think he has a pretty limited colorscheme already-*). Also he has that golden claw accessory thing- I want it to be visible in the picture c:< (As well as the rest of his armor, hopefully-)

Thank youuu- I think I did this right. Lemme know if you need anything. Te amo Sobba... ùwú.
@WID0WM4KER

The poor cold-blooded fool... I have accepted the payment and will begin work shortly!
@WID0WM4KER

The poor cold-blooded fool... I have accepted the payment and will begin work shortly!
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
@WID0WM4KER I have finished working on Argent! I had to simplify him slightly do to overcomplexity, hopefully you still like him! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403081707659722752/923385435378548816/Screenshot_20211222-172136_Sketchbook.jpg[/img]
@WID0WM4KER I have finished working on Argent!
I had to simplify him slightly do to overcomplexity, hopefully you still like him!

Screenshot_20211222-172136_Sketchbook.jpg
The lizard art doesn't need to be based off of a dragon, but it can!
Join the lizard armada!
The lizard art doesn't need to be based off of a dragon, but it can!
Join the lizard armada!
Boop.
Boop.
A new adoptable Gen1 lizard is available! Come meet Cocoa!
A new adoptable Gen1 lizard is available! Come meet Cocoa!
Come meet Sapphire! A generation 1 mother from last year!
The NotN sales will end next week!
Come meet Sapphire! A generation 1 mother from last year!
The NotN sales will end next week!
The NotN sale has ended, but I'm still open.
The NotN sale has ended, but I'm still open.
I have some new Adoptable Lizards available now! Service may be slower than normal, but I await new orders!
I have some new Adoptable Lizards available now! Service may be slower than normal, but I await new orders!
1 2 3