Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Closed} FR Cuddle Couple Chibi Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi @AllisterCrumbs! I'm so glad you like them <3
I'm not currently open, just because I'm quite busy in the run up to Christmas and can't guarantee a completion date

I can start this when I have time, and let you know to send payment then if that's alright?
(Hopefully some time this week)

I'd accept noc scrolls! I'd value them at LAH 25g
So a mix of Scrolls and gems would be fine
Hi @AllisterCrumbs! I'm so glad you like them <3
I'm not currently open, just because I'm quite busy in the run up to Christmas and can't guarantee a completion date

I can start this when I have time, and let you know to send payment then if that's alright?
(Hopefully some time this week)

I'd accept noc scrolls! I'd value them at LAH 25g
So a mix of Scrolls and gems would be fine
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Alright thank you!!!
Alright thank you!!!
@AllisterCrumbs I'm starting work on this, now that they're dressed would you like me to incorporate some of the outfits? I'm happy to just add in anything that will be visible with the poses
@AllisterCrumbs I'm starting work on this, now that they're dressed would you like me to incorporate some of the outfits? I'm happy to just add in anything that will be visible with the poses
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
F9Ig0Fi.png
@WhisperingTheif sure! Thanks for your interest ^^
@WhisperingTheif sure! Thanks for your interest ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
@Fantivity @GlowStorm @Sinnouk @pheelthemoment @AllisterCrumbs @AspenCrow @AceDisgrace @LArte @mgcltwo @WhisperingThief @Shadari

Opening one slot! Completion estimate 2-3 days
@Fantivity @GlowStorm @Sinnouk @pheelthemoment @AllisterCrumbs @AspenCrow @AceDisgrace @LArte @mgcltwo @WhisperingThief @Shadari

Opening one slot! Completion estimate 2-3 days
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
@SilentWanderer

I'd love to grab one! Just need a sec to fill out the form~
@SilentWanderer

I'd love to grab one! Just need a sec to fill out the form~
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
[quote=Order Form] [b]Dragons I would like as a Couple:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62056541][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620566/62056541_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57857070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578571/57857070_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel/Skins I'd like to include:[/b] None! Dragon A name: Cipher Dragon B name: Bolts [b]Optional Heart?:[/b] Yes [b]Payment Type:[/b] [item=Smokebillow Sham] (and some gems, if that's ok...otherwise gems) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Bolts has some scars! There is reference in his bio for them! He's a little bigger than her, and his wings are actually just a weird fabric. The webbing of his original wings was destroyed and he made something to replace it so he can still glide.[/quote]
Order Form wrote:
Dragons I would like as a Couple:
62056541_350.png
57857070_350.png

Apparel/Skins I'd like to include: None!
Dragon A name: Cipher
Dragon B name: Bolts

Optional Heart?: Yes

Payment Type: Smokebillow Sham (and some gems, if that's ok...otherwise gems)

Additional Notes: Bolts has some scars! There is reference in his bio for them! He's a little bigger than her, and his wings are actually just a weird fabric. The webbing of his original wings was destroyed and he made something to replace it so he can still glide.
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari I will take the bear as payment! LAH is 600g for it so no need for any additional gems ^^

Bolts is so cool, I love his fabric wings! I see he has a broken horn would you like that included or a visible join there for the prosthetic attachment?
@Shadari I will take the bear as payment! LAH is 600g for it so no need for any additional gems ^^

Bolts is so cool, I love his fabric wings! I see he has a broken horn would you like that included or a visible join there for the prosthetic attachment?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
@SilentWanderer

I'm fine with either! Whichever you fancy is fine by me. And thank you! Put a lot of love into making dragon versions of these two OCs! I'll send you a CR momentarily~
@SilentWanderer

I'm fine with either! Whichever you fancy is fine by me. And thank you! Put a lot of love into making dragon versions of these two OCs! I'll send you a CR momentarily~
T0lT2WO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6