Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Krystal's Pixel Art (CLOSED 0/3) T/G/FC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bop
bop
z270XGh.gifOzbBFlF.gifFeO8uFB.gifQ6M4RDV.gif
Do you take *artists freedom commissions? If you do here's my form Dragon/ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50523912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img][/url] Size: Large Complexity: Either Anything else: Just draw whatever vibes! I'll pay the amount for a complex, but if you go for a simple pixel it could be considered a tip Badge size: Yes please *in case you don't know, artist's freedom commissions are when you provide an artist with a character or concept and then just have them draw whatever they want using that character or concept If you don't take artist's freedom commissions then I can fill out the form in a more specific
Do you take *artists freedom commissions? If you do here's my form

Dragon/ref:
50523912_350.png
Size: Large
Complexity: Either
Anything else: Just draw whatever vibes! I'll pay the amount for a complex, but if you go for a simple pixel it could be considered a tip
Badge size: Yes please

*in case you don't know, artist's freedom commissions are when you provide an artist with a character or concept and then just have them draw whatever they want using that character or concept

If you don't take artist's freedom commissions then I can fill out the form in a more specific
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@aspencrow ooo I've never done that kind of comm but Im willing to try ^^ If you send the payment through crossroads or in a message I'll accept it once I've delivered the artwork ^^
@aspencrow ooo I've never done that kind of comm but Im willing to try ^^ If you send the payment through crossroads or in a message I'll accept it once I've delivered the artwork ^^
bumpp
bumpp
Shops fully open ^^ pinglist=[quote]@milkw33d[/quote]
Shops fully open ^^
pinglist=
Quote:
boop
boop
ooh @KrystallSerpent would it be possible for me to reserve a large simple(?) spot until I have my new completed ref for my oc?
ooh @KrystallSerpent would it be possible for me to reserve a large simple(?) spot until I have my new completed ref for my oc?
she/her
hoard sale
@Nyxxhere sure ^^
@Nyxxhere sure ^^
@KrystallSerpent yess thank you!
@KrystallSerpent yess thank you!
she/her
hoard sale
@/KrystallSerpent

Dragon/ref: Seafood (link to ref is here)
Complexity: Complex
Anything else: Just to clear some things up about his design: he has little shrimp legs above his tentacle arms, one "horn" of octopus tentacles on either side of his head and 3 eyes.
Badge size: No
@/KrystallSerpent

Dragon/ref: Seafood (link to ref is here)
Complexity: Complex
Anything else: Just to clear some things up about his design: he has little shrimp legs above his tentacle arms, one "horn" of octopus tentacles on either side of his head and 3 eyes.
Badge size: No
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9