Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | waveroc saturnlycania scribbles [open]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
( @Storrie @StarNinja @CrystallizedMoon @Cindertail @Ottoman @Hollow3dKnight ) WELL THEN. HI????? apologies for being MIA since the ol' gla. the past few months have been complete tv static. same old same old. but we're tentatively back in business >:) still prioritizing usd > g/t > current fest currency [emoji=nature rune size=1]
( @Storrie @StarNinja @CrystallizedMoon @Cindertail @Ottoman @Hollow3dKnight )

WELL THEN. HI????? apologies for being MIA since the ol' gla. the past few months have been complete tv static. same old same old.
but we're tentatively back in business >:) still prioritizing usd > g/t > current fest currency
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle hi! Are stick dragon slots still closed? :0
@hyrulle hi! Are stick dragon slots still closed? :0
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman for the time being, yes - they honestly weren't the most fun to do, so i'm taking a break from them for a bit [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@Ottoman for the time being, yes - they honestly weren't the most fun to do, so i'm taking a break from them for a bit
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
[i]I have returned once again.[/i] [b]username:[/b] Hollow3dKnight [b]type:[/b] Bust [b]payment method:[/b] FC (Sharp Leaves) [b]thing to draw:[/b] This really cool moth that I found at the edge of the atmosphere: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84916039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849161/84916039_350.png[/img][/url] [b]extra note (if applicable):[/b] Feel free to add some spacey effects if you want, and please let me know if you need anything from me!
I have returned once again.

username: Hollow3dKnight
type: Bust
payment method: FC (Sharp Leaves)
thing to draw: This really cool moth that I found at the edge of the atmosphere:
84916039_350.png
extra note (if applicable): Feel free to add some spacey effects if you want, and please let me know if you need anything from me!
LathnirSigByMersinia.png
I can never stay away -helpless flail-

username: Storrie
type: fullbody
payment method: gems
thing to draw: IF you're willing, if not, no biggie! But would you be willing to do the vulpine familiar mount/pet from wow--pretty much big blue fox, with occasional magical wings:
Ref1
Ref2
Ref3
extra note (if applicable): She's a bit shy, timid, soft hearted. Would love if she has a few stars/sparkles around her. Doesn't have to have her jewelry/saddle. With or without wings is also fine. :D If you need anything else, let me know!
I can never stay away -helpless flail-

username: Storrie
type: fullbody
payment method: gems
thing to draw: IF you're willing, if not, no biggie! But would you be willing to do the vulpine familiar mount/pet from wow--pretty much big blue fox, with occasional magical wings:
Ref1
Ref2
Ref3
extra note (if applicable): She's a bit shy, timid, soft hearted. Would love if she has a few stars/sparkles around her. Doesn't have to have her jewelry/saddle. With or without wings is also fine. :D If you need anything else, let me know!

OVmZor1.png
@Storrie ohhgmhmghy so pretty... i'm on it o7
@Storrie ohhgmhmghy so pretty... i'm on it o7
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
@Hollow3dKnight i frankly have no idea what i was doing with the shading. apparently yesterday i just decided to slap a rainbow on there. but i guess it fits the theme considering i never finished the image name [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/746522572010815528/1115341723632156752/he_got_thos_antigravity.png[/img] [rule] @Storrie 1. no clue why my brain zeroed in on "timid" and decided "puppy who is happy to see you but terrified of where you may go" was the vibe 2. you successfully summoned the metal shading goblin [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/746522572010815528/1115341724051574916/definitelynotafraidofheights.png[/img]
@Hollow3dKnight
i frankly have no idea what i was doing with the shading. apparently yesterday i just decided to slap a rainbow on there. but i guess it fits the theme considering i never finished the image name

he_got_thos_antigravity.png

@Storrie
1. no clue why my brain zeroed in on "timid" and decided "puppy who is happy to see you but terrified of where you may go" was the vibe
2. you successfully summoned the metal shading goblin

definitelynotafraidofheights.png
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
Rainbow Spiral of spacey joy!

Thank you so much! ^.=.^
Rainbow Spiral of spacey joy!

Thank you so much! ^.=.^
LathnirSigByMersinia.png
@hyrulle I love her!!! She looks so sweet and honestly? Spot on her character, so happy to unlock those vibes!! Thank you!
@hyrulle I love her!!! She looks so sweet and honestly? Spot on her character, so happy to unlock those vibes!! Thank you!

OVmZor1.png
Edited bc I just saw this was closed
Edited bc I just saw this was closed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23