Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] moodboards/themed collages
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@mynnthia I'd like a moodboard please! [b]character name:[/b] Nebraska [b]bbcode/image link(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71470631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714707/71470631_350.png[/img][/url] [b]theme/aesthetic/images:[/b] [url=https://www.nps.gov/scbl/learn/photosmultimedia/index.htm]Photos from this album (link) which are royalty free and in the public domain[/url] ([i]I'd love one or more pictures of the rocky cliffs/mountains that are in the "Scotts Bluff Scenery" section but pictures from the other sections are good in addition to that one if you have space to fill[/i]) Basically stuff that says "midwestern farmer in a dry environment". Things I would most enjoy are pic(s) of the mountain thingies in the link above, corn in some form (corn on a cob or a cornfield of something for example), rolling dry-ish plains/prairies, and at least one animal (farm animal, wild animal (listed in the next sentence) grasshopper, and/or butterfly). Hay, grain, flowers, animals native to the area around the rock formations/mountains I linked above (specifically coyotes, whitetail deer, cougars, or prairie dogs), commonly kept farm animals like cows, horses, sheep, and/or chickens, and farm/garden equipment (like shovels and rakes and stuff, not tractors/other vehicles, think pre-vehicle/pre-electricity times) all work too. Also rickety old wooden buildings are a great option if you can find some available to use that fit with the overall look (like the buildings you see in wild west movies/games). Let me know if you need more objects. Also no need to use all of these since I'm sure there won't be enough space for everything, but I'd like at least one photo of the mountain thingies (Scotts Bluff) in the link above, as well as corn in one form or another, and at least one photo of one or more of the animals I listed above. The others are pretty much just pick and choose which ones work best. [b]color scheme:[/b] Yellow, brown, tan, general "earthy" colors (you can add other colors if they look good to you but I'd love for the general overall color scheme to be earthy). Since grass may inevitably be in some of the pictures, green grass is good too. Orange and red are appreciated too as long as they're not the main colors. [b]human features:[/b] Not for this moodboard please [b]style:[/b] Traditional moodboard [b]notes (optional):[/b] I'd like to go for a sort of "dry" aesthetic, but not a straight up desert. More like dry plains. Sending gems now if that's alright. Also I apologize if anything in this post sounds rude or harsh! It's not intended, I just have trouble finding the proper tone (I'm working on it though) so I just thought I'd mention it just in case. [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
@mynnthia

I'd like a moodboard please!

character name: Nebraska
bbcode/image link(s):
71470631_350.png
theme/aesthetic/images: Photos from this album (link) which are royalty free and in the public domain (I'd love one or more pictures of the rocky cliffs/mountains that are in the "Scotts Bluff Scenery" section but pictures from the other sections are good in addition to that one if you have space to fill) Basically stuff that says "midwestern farmer in a dry environment". Things I would most enjoy are pic(s) of the mountain thingies in the link above, corn in some form (corn on a cob or a cornfield of something for example), rolling dry-ish plains/prairies, and at least one animal (farm animal, wild animal (listed in the next sentence) grasshopper, and/or butterfly). Hay, grain, flowers, animals native to the area around the rock formations/mountains I linked above (specifically coyotes, whitetail deer, cougars, or prairie dogs), commonly kept farm animals like cows, horses, sheep, and/or chickens, and farm/garden equipment (like shovels and rakes and stuff, not tractors/other vehicles, think pre-vehicle/pre-electricity times) all work too. Also rickety old wooden buildings are a great option if you can find some available to use that fit with the overall look (like the buildings you see in wild west movies/games).

Let me know if you need more objects. Also no need to use all of these since I'm sure there won't be enough space for everything, but I'd like at least one photo of the mountain thingies (Scotts Bluff) in the link above, as well as corn in one form or another, and at least one photo of one or more of the animals I listed above. The others are pretty much just pick and choose which ones work best.
color scheme: Yellow, brown, tan, general "earthy" colors (you can add other colors if they look good to you but I'd love for the general overall color scheme to be earthy). Since grass may inevitably be in some of the pictures, green grass is good too. Orange and red are appreciated too as long as they're not the main colors.
human features: Not for this moodboard please
style: Traditional moodboard

notes (optional): I'd like to go for a sort of "dry" aesthetic, but not a straight up desert. More like dry plains.

Sending gems now if that's alright. Also I apologize if anything in this post sounds rude or harsh! It's not intended, I just have trouble finding the proper tone (I'm working on it though) so I just thought I'd mention it just in case.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@Namira hello! just making sure, but so youd like all the images i use to be from the royalty-free album you linked? or would royalty-free in general be alright? ill definitely include the stuff you mentioned!
@Namira hello! just making sure, but so youd like all the images i use to be from the royalty-free album you linked? or would royalty-free in general be alright? ill definitely include the stuff you mentioned!
@mynnthia Oh, I'd like royalty-free in general for the other stuff! From the album I linked the only really necessary one would be one or more of the rock formations, and the rest can be either from the album or from other sources you find online, whichever fits best. [emoji=aberration happy size=1] For the animals and farm crops and other stuff, I don't think the album I linked really has those so another source would be needed. Thanks for making sure though!
@mynnthia
Oh, I'd like royalty-free in general for the other stuff! From the album I linked the only really necessary one would be one or more of the rock formations, and the rest can be either from the album or from other sources you find online, whichever fits best. For the animals and farm crops and other stuff, I don't think the album I linked really has those so another source would be needed. Thanks for making sure though!
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@Namira here you go! please let me know if youd like me to make any changes, and please credit! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/990983811024183326/996177653809815592/Nebraska_moodboard.png[/img]
@Namira here you go! please let me know if youd like me to make any changes, and please credit!

Nebraska_moodboard.png
@mynnthia

Omg, it's perfect! Thank you!
@mynnthia

Omg, it's perfect! Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@mynnthia hello im back >;3c character name: amaryllis bbcode/image link(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40754483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/407545/40754483_350.png[/img][/url] theme/aesthetic/images: sunrises, bones, ruins (similar to those shown in light flight art), statues, books, calligraphy, clouds, golden jewelry, and anything else that you may think fits! color scheme: anything that matches the dragon! supposed to have butterfly gene if that impacts anything human features: sure! style: photo collage notes (optional): go wild! a few notes in bio if you want em character name: solvarsi bbcode/image link(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72055984][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/720560/72055984_350.png[/img][/url] theme/aesthetic/images: dark sunsets/harvest moons, bones, ruins (similar to those shown in light flight art), birds/feathers (particularly birds of prey or corvids), old weapons (swords and shields), justice scale, any sort of flower growing in a place it isnt supposed to (like a flower growing after a fire has raged a forest, or in some ruins, something similar to that!) and anything else that you may think fits! color scheme: anything that matches the dragon! human features: sure! style: photo collage notes (optional): go wild! a few notes in bio as well if you want em, though shorter than amaryllis
@mynnthia hello im back >;3c

character name: amaryllis
bbcode/image link(s):
40754483_350.png
theme/aesthetic/images: sunrises, bones, ruins (similar to those shown in light flight art), statues, books, calligraphy, clouds, golden jewelry, and anything else that you may think fits!
color scheme: anything that matches the dragon! supposed to have butterfly gene if that impacts anything
human features: sure!
style: photo collage

notes (optional): go wild! a few notes in bio if you want em

character name: solvarsi
bbcode/image link(s):
72055984_350.png
theme/aesthetic/images: dark sunsets/harvest moons, bones, ruins (similar to those shown in light flight art), birds/feathers (particularly birds of prey or corvids), old weapons (swords and shields), justice scale, any sort of flower growing in a place it isnt supposed to (like a flower growing after a fire has raged a forest, or in some ruins, something similar to that!) and anything else that you may think fits!
color scheme: anything that matches the dragon!
human features: sure!

notes (optional): go wild! a few notes in bio as well if you want em, though shorter than amaryllis

56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz welcome back! nice to see you again :) please send a cr whenever youre ready and ill get started soon! also would you like the 2 collages to resemble each other thematically?
@kyruiz welcome back! nice to see you again :) please send a cr whenever youre ready and ill get started soon! also would you like the 2 collages to resemble each other thematically?
@mynnthia

yes, if they could resemble each other that’d be great <3!! sending cr now
@mynnthia

yes, if they could resemble each other that’d be great <3!! sending cr now
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
character name: Tyvalin
bbcode/image link(s): https://toyhou.se/16804540.tyvalin

theme/aesthetic/images: mountain, alpine, feathers, rivers, birds of prey, books, sunsets, nighttime, stars, space
color scheme: Blue, Grey, Green
human features: None

notes (optional): He’s my harpy OC who’s backstory that I’m trying get down
character name: Tyvalin
bbcode/image link(s): https://toyhou.se/16804540.tyvalin

theme/aesthetic/images: mountain, alpine, feathers, rivers, birds of prey, books, sunsets, nighttime, stars, space
color scheme: Blue, Grey, Green
human features: None

notes (optional): He’s my harpy OC who’s backstory that I’m trying get down
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@Sashathebrave welcome back! could you list a few more tangible things you associate with him in the post, so i have a wider array of images to draw from? thank you! please send a cr whenever youre ready and ill get started once im done with the order above!
@Sashathebrave welcome back! could you list a few more tangible things you associate with him in the post, so i have a wider array of images to draw from? thank you! please send a cr whenever youre ready and ill get started once im done with the order above!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68