Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 50kt/50g Busts [Popup Shop] (Slots Full)
1 2 3 4 5
[center] ----- ----- @Howan Ooh!! It looks fine to me :DD [emoji=raven size=1] ----- ----- [/center]

@Howan

Ooh!!
It looks fine to me :DD

banner.png
Aah, does this link work?
Aah, does this link work?
u2TWLA7.png
@Howan those examples are adorable - I particularly like the first one. Could you do my OC, Az? More information about them, including the ins and outs of drawing permissions, can be found on [url=https://toyhou.se/11727711.az]their toyhouse page[/url]. [center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/36665553_NOCQc2SkCRnHGVE.png[/img][/center]
@Howan those examples are adorable - I particularly like the first one.

Could you do my OC, Az? More information about them, including the ins and outs of drawing permissions, can be found on their toyhouse page.
36665553_NOCQc2SkCRnHGVE.png
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Firedawn Yeah it does, the link takes me to a white haired character if that’s right lmk =3 (yes I can draw them btw)
@Firedawn Yeah it does, the link takes me to a white haired character if that’s right lmk =3 (yes I can draw them btw)
XDSmGUy.gif daily reminder: smile!

=3} decent artist + coder
@TsarinaTorment Thanks for the compliment! Yeah I can draw them =)
@TsarinaTorment Thanks for the compliment! Yeah I can draw them =)

@computerize Here’s Koi, hope you like them! I’ll start Renard soon =3 Would you be okay with me putting koi on the examples page? If not that’s perfectly fine =3[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/908206254931972148/909553951538544670/211CDB3D-6F9C-4DA6-AE67-31A8B6CBDA16.png[/img]
@computerize Here’s Koi, hope you like them! I’ll start Renard soon =3

Would you be okay with me putting koi on the examples page? If not that’s perfectly fine =3211CDB3D-6F9C-4DA6-AE67-31A8B6CBDA16.png

[center] ----- ----- @Howan Aaa it turned out lovely, thank you!!! Ofc, you're free to do that, I don't mind at all! :'0 Do you have anywhere I could credit you on Toyhou.se ?? Or would you prefer to be credited here or elsewhere? [emoji=spiral star size=1] ----- -----

@Howan

Aaa it turned out lovely, thank you!!!
Ofc, you're free to do that, I don't mind at all! :'0

Do you have anywhere I could credit you on Toyhou.se ?? Or would you prefer to be credited here or elsewhere?

banner.png
@computerize I don’t have a social media platform in particular so here and or my discord account (mashumairesh#3112) is fine =3

I’m super glad you like it =Dd
@computerize I don’t have a social media platform in particular so here and or my discord account (mashumairesh#3112) is fine =3

I’m super glad you like it =Dd

Yeah that’s them! ^^ That sounds good, should I pay now?
Yeah that’s them! ^^ That sounds good, should I pay now?
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn If you want you can, but I don’t require it being sent first =D
@Firedawn If you want you can, but I don’t require it being sent first =D

1 2 3 4 5