Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skeches for Levels!
1 2 3
@Vwoop no worries on the questions! Ask away :3

Either way is fine, whatever works. I for once in my life have lair space ATM so probably PAs? Bit no strong preference on my end
@Vwoop no worries on the questions! Ask away :3

Either way is fine, whatever works. I for once in my life have lair space ATM so probably PAs? Bit no strong preference on my end
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
sorry to ask, but what do u mean by "levels"?
sorry to ask, but what do u mean by "levels"?
3959nUh.png
@ElectricParade
No worries! Levels means, levels on a dragon. So, for example, 100 levels would be: 100 level 1 dragons; or 10 level 10 dragons; or 20 level 5 dragons; or 4 level 25 dragons; or 14 level 7 dragons and a level 2 dragon. Etc, etc, any combination. Does that make sense?
@ElectricParade
No worries! Levels means, levels on a dragon. So, for example, 100 levels would be: 100 level 1 dragons; or 10 level 10 dragons; or 20 level 5 dragons; or 4 level 25 dragons; or 14 level 7 dragons and a level 2 dragon. Etc, etc, any combination. Does that make sense?
[emoji=purple gem size=1]
@Vyoop Ok, I think I'm done. I might have go e a little bit overboard, and also might have given her crocodile scutes— hope you don't mind :)) [img]https://imgur.com/HbUscY1.png[/img] Let me know if there are any changes you'd like, and please enjoy!
@Vyoop Ok, I think I'm done. I might have go e a little bit overboard, and also might have given her crocodile scutes— hope you don't mind :))

HbUscY1.png

Let me know if there are any changes you'd like, and please enjoy!
@Winter0sun I'd like to claim a fullbody colored gijinka sketch of my sd Viridis! ^-^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48065930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480660/48065930_350.png[/img][/url][/center] References can be found in her bio and here's a quick snippet describing her personality/general lore: [i]Viridis is a flower fairy who enjoys playing minor pranks on those that wander into her sight; her normal eye-color is obscured with magic unless she travels too far away from her forest or she feels threatened. She's generally a bubbly and curious creature and that often times gets her into trouble.[/i] ((Pose can be left up to you! I'll 100% trust your process on this! ^-^))
@Winter0sun

I'd like to claim a fullbody colored gijinka sketch of my sd Viridis! ^-^
48065930_350.png

References can be found in her bio and here's a quick snippet describing her personality/general lore:

Viridis is a flower fairy who enjoys playing minor pranks on those that wander into her sight; her normal eye-color is obscured with magic unless she travels too far away from her forest or she feels threatened. She's generally a bubbly and curious creature and that often times gets her into trouble.

((Pose can be left up to you! I'll 100% trust your process on this! ^-^))
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Winter0sun
oh my goodness I ADORE this!
I just sent the first wave of pas, I've got a friend holding more so I'll send them when I've got the lair space :D
@Winter0sun
oh my goodness I ADORE this!
I just sent the first wave of pas, I've got a friend holding more so I'll send them when I've got the lair space :D
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
@Vwoop Thank you! I'm glad you like her ^_^ I'm heading out for a while & will be offline for a few hours, but you're welcome to queue me the PA's, with or without pinging me here. I'll be online probably around 3pm FR time if that helps. :) TYSM for your order! [emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@Vwoop Thank you! I'm glad you like her ^_^

I'm heading out for a while & will be offline for a few hours, but you're welcome to queue me the PA's, with or without pinging me here. I'll be online probably around 3pm FR time if that helps. :) TYSM for your order!
@Vwoop @Iralla Ok, I'm home and done with all today's errands. I'll be online (off and on) pretty much for the rest of the day, so feel free to send dragons whenever yall are ready :thumbs-up:

Iralla, I'm starting your comm now :)))
@Vwoop @Iralla Ok, I'm home and done with all today's errands. I'll be online (off and on) pretty much for the rest of the day, so feel free to send dragons whenever yall are ready :thumbs-up:

Iralla, I'm starting your comm now :)))
@Winter0sun
Home from work! Sending the rest of the levels now :D
@Winter0sun
Home from work! Sending the rest of the levels now :D
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
1 2 3