Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tiny sticker comms [closed]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@adorable
yup that's fine with me ^^
@adorable
yup that's fine with me ^^
eavesdropper
[center][font=courier new]@adorable hihi i'm done your art ^^ this christmas lights look a bit weird but hope you like it ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/916390295384522752/tiny_art_adorable.png[/img][/font][/center]
@adorable
hihi i'm done your art ^^ this christmas lights look a bit weird but hope you like it ^^
tiny_art_adorable.png
eavesdropper
aaaa I love it so much! I was just wondering if it was possible to change the blue christmas lights to a bright green? I hate to inconvenience askfjglhgknm no worries if not!
aaaa I love it so much! I was just wondering if it was possible to change the blue christmas lights to a bright green? I hate to inconvenience askfjglhgknm no worries if not!
soleil-sig.png
Christa | she/her | 25 | +3 fr
Oldie collector

Cruller-mocha-icon.pngCruller-chocolate-icon.pngFrenchCruller-icon.png
[center][font=courier new]@adorable ack sorry for the late reply, but here you go! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/916404630466998352/tiny_art_adorable.png[/img][/font][/center]
@adorable
ack sorry for the late reply, but here you go!
tiny_art_adorable.png
eavesdropper
It's gorgeous, thank you!
It's gorgeous, thank you!
soleil-sig.png
Christa | she/her | 25 | +3 fr
Oldie collector

Cruller-mocha-icon.pngCruller-chocolate-icon.pngFrenchCruller-icon.png
@dalilah
ACK I'M SO SORRY I MUST HAVE MISSED THE PART WHERE YOU SAID YOU WOULD EDIT THE POST !!! the katana works as a partial, would you like me to do the outfit in the bio or no?
@dalilah
ACK I'M SO SORRY I MUST HAVE MISSED THE PART WHERE YOU SAID YOU WOULD EDIT THE POST !!! the katana works as a partial, would you like me to do the outfit in the bio or no?
eavesdropper
No worries! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love for her to be drawn with the apparel in the outfit - holding out on getting the candles until NotN starts lol

I'll send payment!
No worries! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love for her to be drawn with the apparel in the outfit - holding out on getting the candles until NotN starts lol

I'll send payment!
9PuoQwk.png
@Dalilah
hi i'll be taking a bit of a temp break from doing art due to school work. your commission should be done sometime next week (depending on schedule), sorry about that! it's just been a bit hard for me to balance school and art recently, once again very sorry
@Dalilah
hi i'll be taking a bit of a temp break from doing art due to school work. your commission should be done sometime next week (depending on schedule), sorry about that! it's just been a bit hard for me to balance school and art recently, once again very sorry
eavesdropper
I completely understand! Please take your time, I'm not in any rush and RL always comes first :)
I completely understand! Please take your time, I'm not in any rush and RL always comes first :)
9PuoQwk.png
[center][font=courier new]@dalilah so uhhh just ignore the message i sent you, i turned out to do this a lot faster then i thought i could- very sorry about all the pings and stuff [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/920373495794376705/tiny_art_dalilah.png[/img][/font][/center]
@dalilah
so uhhh just ignore the message i sent you, i turned out to do this a lot faster then i thought i could- very sorry about all the pings and stuff
tiny_art_dalilah.png
eavesdropper
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31