Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tiny sticker comms [closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31
No problem at all! <3 I’m going to go ahead and send payment your way via cr. And if I need to send more for his accent just let me know! Feel free to take as long as you need to work on him! ^^
Thank you again!
No problem at all! <3 I’m going to go ahead and send payment your way via cr. And if I need to send more for his accent just let me know! Feel free to take as long as you need to work on him! ^^
Thank you again!
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
Okay because I am looking for something new to put in my signature for my hatchery (I'm renaming it ^^; )
Okay because I am looking for something new to put in my signature for my hatchery (I'm renaming it ^^; )
p4qTex7.png
[center][font=courier new]@saintess ok i'm done zemir- had to cut a lot of the apparel since it looked weird, i couldn't figure out what it was, or how to draw it. hopefully that is ok, send payment whenever you can ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/912073337583317012/tiny_art_zemir.png[/img][/font][/center]
@saintess
ok i'm done zemir- had to cut a lot of the apparel since it looked weird, i couldn't figure out what it was, or how to draw it. hopefully that is ok, send payment whenever you can ^^
tiny_art_zemir.png
eavesdropper
@eavesdropper

Ooh, these are so cute! Please add me to your pinglist <3
@eavesdropper

Ooh, these are so cute! Please add me to your pinglist <3
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@crystallizedmoon
of course! glad to see your interested!~~
@crystallizedmoon
of course! glad to see your interested!~~
eavesdropper
@Eavesdropper

Hope you don’t mind, but could you flip his so he’s facing right? I’ll be sending payment in a minute!
@Eavesdropper

Hope you don’t mind, but could you flip his so he’s facing right? I’ll be sending payment in a minute!
[center][font=courier new]@saintess no worries here you go ^^ i normally draw facing left so it looks a bit wonky but hopefully that's fine~ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/912161578693046352/tiny_art_zemir.png[/img]
@saintess
no worries here you go ^^ i normally draw facing left so it looks a bit wonky but hopefully that's fine~
tiny_art_zemir.png
eavesdropper
[center][font=courier new]@RheoTastic heya there i'm done floss! sorry for the wait rl stuff got caught up and i got really busy, so sorry about that!! i think i got most of her details in? hopefully i didn't miss anything, thanks for commissioning me! (sorry about the wait again sob) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/912850142120521779/tiny_art_floss.png[/img][/font][/center]
@RheoTastic
heya there i'm done floss! sorry for the wait rl stuff got caught up and i got really busy, so sorry about that!!
i think i got most of her details in? hopefully i didn't miss anything, thanks for commissioning me! (sorry about the wait again sob)
tiny_art_floss.png
eavesdropper
@MossyCat
ok i never realized that i forgot to reply to you but, i'm willing to do a custom in this style if you'd like. it'll be bigger so i'll put in more effort, so it'll probably cost a extra 50kt/50g? depending on what you'll like drawn
@MossyCat
ok i never realized that i forgot to reply to you but, i'm willing to do a custom in this style if you'd like. it'll be bigger so i'll put in more effort, so it'll probably cost a extra 50kt/50g? depending on what you'll like drawn
eavesdropper
[center][font=courier new]@sake hey there i'm done hades! didn't really know how to draw the accent so i just added a bunch of extra flowers- thanks for commissioning me!~~ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/912883422630903848/tiny_art_hades.png[/img] @lalafell, @auralyx, @coward, @bearskull, @plushbin, @astaflintcaller5, @dragonBMA, @kyruiz, @crystallizedmoon all of my slots are open again~[/font][/center]
@sake
hey there i'm done hades! didn't really know how to draw the accent so i just added a bunch of extra flowers- thanks for commissioning me!~~
tiny_art_hades.png

@lalafell, @auralyx, @coward, @bearskull, @plushbin, @astaflintcaller5, @dragonBMA, @kyruiz, @crystallizedmoon
all of my slots are open again~
eavesdropper
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31