Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hikaito Art Shop [dormant]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Hikaito your art is beautiful! could I please be added to your pinglist?
@Hikaito your art is beautiful! could I please be added to your pinglist?
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@winterbright
:) You're now on the pinglist whoops didn't see this until now
@winterbright
:) You're now on the pinglist whoops didn't see this until now
APY9UhE.gifsorry Art Shop
Gallery, Adopt Shop, UMA Shop
We are the Forsaken
@yumehisakawa (following up on pixel art) are you still interested in a pixel animation?
@yumehisakawa (following up on pixel art) are you still interested in a pixel animation?
We are the Forsaken
@Hikaito

I'm afraid I sunk almost all of my pure currency into unhatched eggs during NotN, so I don't have the funds to pay for it at the moment! XD
@Hikaito

I'm afraid I sunk almost all of my pure currency into unhatched eggs during NotN, so I don't have the funds to pay for it at the moment! XD
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa

Very valid.
@yumehisakawa

Very valid.
We are the Forsaken
bump.
bump.
We are the Forsaken
holy.... i am.. this is BEAUTIFUL lemme just, and i'm so sorry if this will be lengthy lol @hikaito [b]Username:[/b] ORIXI # 389699 [b]Style:[/b] Your fullbody sketches look amazing, i'll take one of those :D (750g) [b]Subject:[/b] Something with a TON of personality/expression, Maybe something similar to the (I think its an imperial?) With the two wings that is with your examples for the sketches, it looks beautiful. I'd love for it to maybe also have a hint towards the lightning thats important in his lore! :) The rest of all of it is completely up to you :D [b]Personality:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42495985]Variumn[/url] is rather scraggly and insecure about everything, twitching and shaking from mild damage to his brain. He is incredibly upset at the deities for handing him this fate after he was banished from his clan for no reason other than wanting to protect his friend and leader. The imperial is kind and polite to any creature he sees, and loves to help protect the critters that live in his forest. The scuffles with the two spirits that reside on the island are the only negative thing, but its fine. [Positives] Expressive, kind, patient, talkative, curious [Negatives] Unstable, untrusting, Absent minded, easily distracted, not very reflexive? [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42495985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424960/42495985_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Verbal description:[/b] (most important things) A large, black imperial with tiger and eye-spots, he has a steel-coloured line running over his body and the edges of his wings. The dragons horns are [i]uneven[/i] and very wiggly like the roots of a tree. [i]There is a thin scar that originates from the center of his forehead,[/i] a definite vocal point of this dragon. It spreads out onto the rest of his body, but becomes less and less noticeable the further it goes, thinning out. This scar is there because this dragon was struck by lightning at some point while flying. His clothing is messy, dust, and torn in multiple places, visibly makeshift and not really sturdy. [Things to remove from the outfit: - Spiral daze is preferably not on the piece - The weird funny skull that the sanddune rags give is not visible/present - The skull & presence is optional! :D [b]Opinions/Notes:[/b] These are gorgeous oh my god & Is the payment sent over before completion? Feel free to up the price a little if its a bit too much!
holy.... i am.. this is BEAUTIFUL

lemme just, and i'm so sorry if this will be lengthy lol

@hikaito
Username: ORIXI # 389699
Style: Your fullbody sketches look amazing, i'll take one of those :D (750g)
Subject: Something with a TON of personality/expression, Maybe something similar to the (I think its an imperial?) With the two wings that is with your examples for the sketches, it looks beautiful. I'd love for it to maybe also have a hint towards the lightning thats important in his lore! :) The rest of all of it is completely up to you :D

Personality: Variumn is rather scraggly and insecure about everything, twitching and shaking from mild damage to his brain. He is incredibly upset at the deities for handing him this fate after he was banished from his clan for no reason other than wanting to protect his friend and leader. The imperial is kind and polite to any creature he sees, and loves to help protect the critters that live in his forest.
The scuffles with the two spirits that reside on the island are the only negative thing, but its fine.
[Positives] Expressive, kind, patient, talkative, curious
[Negatives] Unstable, untrusting, Absent minded, easily distracted, not very reflexive?

Reference:
42495985_350.png
Verbal description: (most important things)
A large, black imperial with tiger and eye-spots, he has a steel-coloured line running over his body and the edges of his wings. The dragons horns are uneven and very wiggly like the roots of a tree.
There is a thin scar that originates from the center of his forehead, a definite vocal point of this dragon. It spreads out onto the rest of his body, but becomes less and less noticeable the further it goes, thinning out. This scar is there because this dragon was struck by lightning at some point while flying.
His clothing is messy, dust, and torn in multiple places, visibly makeshift and not really sturdy.
[Things to remove from the outfit:
- Spiral daze is preferably not on the piece
- The weird funny skull that the sanddune rags give is not visible/present
- The skull & presence is optional! :D
Opinions/Notes: These are gorgeous oh my god
& Is the payment sent over before completion? Feel free to up the price a little if its a bit too much!
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
@ORIXI [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Mmm yes delicious personality (heh). I absolutely love finding a reason to draw Lichtenburg figures (lightning scars) [s]one of my top 4 favorite OC's has such scars for the exact same reason, though he was just the dragon's rider[/s]. Is your dragon more graceful or more 'came in like a wrecking ball'? How would you describe his dramatic entrance/heroic moment? And could you elaborate in what ways the horns are uneven? (just asymmetrical or is one larger? Branching antlers like celestial deer god?) I'm fine with payment before or after (just 750g is perfect). And yes, the example sketch is of an imperial, my dearly beloved second favorite dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7682466]Durzo Fayne[/url], eldritch abomination by acquired trade. His apparel made it look like he has 4 wings so I decided 'yes that is absolutely canon.'
@ORIXI

Mmm yes delicious personality (heh). I absolutely love finding a reason to draw Lichtenburg figures (lightning scars) one of my top 4 favorite OC's has such scars for the exact same reason, though he was just the dragon's rider. Is your dragon more graceful or more 'came in like a wrecking ball'? How would you describe his dramatic entrance/heroic moment? And could you elaborate in what ways the horns are uneven? (just asymmetrical or is one larger? Branching antlers like celestial deer god?)

I'm fine with payment before or after (just 750g is perfect).

And yes, the example sketch is of an imperial, my dearly beloved second favorite dragon Durzo Fayne, eldritch abomination by acquired trade. His apparel made it look like he has 4 wings so I decided 'yes that is absolutely canon.'
We are the Forsaken
@hikaito

1. That dragon is.... beautiful oh my GOD
2. o so THAT is what theyre called! Ty!
3. Variumn is more of a wrecking ball dragon whos trying to attempt to be graceful but is horribly failing, he used to be graceful pre-accident but due to some damage he cant be graceful anymore
4. His hero moment would be probably something like learning to fly again and getting away from his island :D
5. His horns would probably be branching like a celestial deer god indeed, but uneven and assymetrical, a small size difference from branch to branch. They wriggle wroggle

And I'll send over payment before!!
@hikaito

1. That dragon is.... beautiful oh my GOD
2. o so THAT is what theyre called! Ty!
3. Variumn is more of a wrecking ball dragon whos trying to attempt to be graceful but is horribly failing, he used to be graceful pre-accident but due to some damage he cant be graceful anymore
4. His hero moment would be probably something like learning to fly again and getting away from his island :D
5. His horns would probably be branching like a celestial deer god indeed, but uneven and assymetrical, a small size difference from branch to branch. They wriggle wroggle

And I'll send over payment before!!
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
@ORIXI
Alrighty, I'll @ you if I have any more questions :)
@ORIXI
Alrighty, I'll @ you if I have any more questions :)
We are the Forsaken
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17