Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tay's Character Sales - Update 20 Feb
1 2 3 4 5 6
@stellamei
ahahaha no stress at all! Feel free to throw the 1mt at me and let me know your TH! :D
@stellamei
ahahaha no stress at all! Feel free to throw the 1mt at me and let me know your TH! :D
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi Hello! Would you consider 1900 gems for https://toyhou.se/5722077.bryldr-15 ? I can go higher if needed too!
Edited my offer a bit and missed the ping so I reposted, hope that's fine!
@tayssi Hello! Would you consider 1900 gems for https://toyhou.se/5722077.bryldr-15 ? I can go higher if needed too!
Edited my offer a bit and missed the ping so I reposted, hope that's fine!
@longpangolin
I could accept that offer :) if you could send the gems over and let me know your th!
@longpangolin
I could accept that offer :) if you could send the gems over and let me know your th!
@tayssi A few offers, and a question. Disclaimer: I'm terrible at art pricing, so if something sounds off, please just tell me. Not trying to lowball, just garbage at pricing. (Also looking to pay gem equivalent in any USD prices)

1) Would you be willing to split up Solace Peace's art? Specifically, I'm interested in all his humanoid art, but not really so much in the dragon. I'm assuming it's probably a fair portion of the $100 cost, since it's an extremely detailed ref sheet, but I'm not sure how much? (If you're even willing to separate them).

2) 5kg on Zaor

3) 3.5kg on Izanagi Remus (also, the bigger image on the fullbody is broken for me, not sure if that's on TH's end or mine?)

4) Tentative 2kg on Maiyu?
@tayssi A few offers, and a question. Disclaimer: I'm terrible at art pricing, so if something sounds off, please just tell me. Not trying to lowball, just garbage at pricing. (Also looking to pay gem equivalent in any USD prices)

1) Would you be willing to split up Solace Peace's art? Specifically, I'm interested in all his humanoid art, but not really so much in the dragon. I'm assuming it's probably a fair portion of the $100 cost, since it's an extremely detailed ref sheet, but I'm not sure how much? (If you're even willing to separate them).

2) 5kg on Zaor

3) 3.5kg on Izanagi Remus (also, the bigger image on the fullbody is broken for me, not sure if that's on TH's end or mine?)

4) Tentative 2kg on Maiyu?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
I don't mind questions at all, and no stress!!

Sadly, for Solace & Zaor, I am really only looking for USD for them, sorry(which is why they're in the usd only folder), though I would have been willing to split Solace's art otherwise.
But for Remus & Maiyu I could accept those offers if you're still interested. I think it's your end for the fullbody though, as it's loading fine for me on any of my accs >_<
@Alestrius
I don't mind questions at all, and no stress!!

Sadly, for Solace & Zaor, I am really only looking for USD for them, sorry(which is why they're in the usd only folder), though I would have been willing to split Solace's art otherwise.
But for Remus & Maiyu I could accept those offers if you're still interested. I think it's your end for the fullbody though, as it's loading fine for me on any of my accs >_<
@tayssi Ahh, fair enough. You might want to make a note that some of them are USD only and to double check that -- in the 'display all' view that you linked it's really easy to miss that. >< If you ever do decide to do gems on them, let me know, and I'd be happy to buy them/bribe for them.

I've tried a few different browsers on Remus and it's still broken, so I'll probably pass on him for now since I can't figure out how to get it working. I'll send a CR for Maiyu though -- same username on TH.
@tayssi Ahh, fair enough. You might want to make a note that some of them are USD only and to double check that -- in the 'display all' view that you linked it's really easy to miss that. >< If you ever do decide to do gems on them, let me know, and I'd be happy to buy them/bribe for them.

I've tried a few different browsers on Remus and it's still broken, so I'll probably pass on him for now since I can't figure out how to get it working. I'll send a CR for Maiyu though -- same username on TH.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
I just logged out of all accs and checked and yeah, the image isn't working when im not on my accs, it might be because they're getting the authorised image and not the watermarked which is weird
I can take a screenshot and pm it to you if you wish?

Also, I really thought about it, and, I might be willing to let Solace go for gems, but Zaor I wouldn't. So if you'd like to pm me to discuss that too, go right ahead :)
@Alestrius
I just logged out of all accs and checked and yeah, the image isn't working when im not on my accs, it might be because they're getting the authorised image and not the watermarked which is weird
I can take a screenshot and pm it to you if you wish?

Also, I really thought about it, and, I might be willing to let Solace go for gems, but Zaor I wouldn't. So if you'd like to pm me to discuss that too, go right ahead :)
@tayssi PMing it would work, yeah. I wasn't sure if you had the image or not, and didn't want to buy a character I couldn't view the proper art of. xP if I can't figure out how to fix it, I can always just throw the full on an imgur mirror.

For Solace, without the dragon reference, would rounding it out to 10kg with Izanami Remus work? Puts Solace at 6.5kg/$65, which I'm kinda assuming the dragon ref sheet must have been at least $35, but again, I'm horrible at pricing so correct me if I'm wrong. Ref sheets always feel super expensive anyway xP Again, not trying to lowball; I'm just terrible at trying to figure out what a piece cost so I can proper offer.

I'll send a CR once we figure out the details on Solace? :o
@tayssi PMing it would work, yeah. I wasn't sure if you had the image or not, and didn't want to buy a character I couldn't view the proper art of. xP if I can't figure out how to fix it, I can always just throw the full on an imgur mirror.

For Solace, without the dragon reference, would rounding it out to 10kg with Izanami Remus work? Puts Solace at 6.5kg/$65, which I'm kinda assuming the dragon ref sheet must have been at least $35, but again, I'm horrible at pricing so correct me if I'm wrong. Ref sheets always feel super expensive anyway xP Again, not trying to lowball; I'm just terrible at trying to figure out what a piece cost so I can proper offer.

I'll send a CR once we figure out the details on Solace? :o
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tayssi
Hiya! I'm interested in this guy here:
https://toyhou.se/4339973.bwomsandi-8511

I don't play the arpg unfortunately so I don't have a really good idea of how much to offer, but I can do 2kg to start?
@tayssi
Hiya! I'm interested in this guy here:
https://toyhou.se/4339973.bwomsandi-8511

I don't play the arpg unfortunately so I don't have a really good idea of how much to offer, but I can do 2kg to start?
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha
Oh, I am so sorry! I thought he was on a different acc; he's not for sale, sorry!
@Skiatha
Oh, I am so sorry! I thought he was on a different acc; he's not for sale, sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6