Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OCs for sale [G/T/USD, new]
1 2 3
Hey, I'm selling these characters for gems.

Everyone is open to all offers! You can also ask me for price ranges if you prefer.

I'd really like to clear out a bit and get some extra dragon money so yeah just offer away, I'm open to negotiation on most prices too.
Would also accept eggs as part of payment at 300 g each.

Update 27/10: Accepting treasure as part of payment or for characters under $10 worth.
Update 11/11: Added more characters.

Only looking for sales on FR, please head here if you'd like to offer trades and art.

I'm also selling these characters for USD or DA points listed prices, willing to haggle on some.

Will be deleting this thread once done.
Hey, I'm selling these characters for gems.

Everyone is open to all offers! You can also ask me for price ranges if you prefer.

I'd really like to clear out a bit and get some extra dragon money so yeah just offer away, I'm open to negotiation on most prices too.
Would also accept eggs as part of payment at 300 g each.

Update 27/10: Accepting treasure as part of payment or for characters under $10 worth.
Update 11/11: Added more characters.

Only looking for sales on FR, please head here if you'd like to offer trades and art.

I'm also selling these characters for USD or DA points listed prices, willing to haggle on some.

Will be deleting this thread once done.
Ack... it was a mistake to look at the 2500g girl.. TTwTT

I was wondering if you do holds (hopefully a week should be enough)? All my gems are currently set aside for other projects so I need some time to get more. ^^;;

@nouser (sorry if I didn't need to ping!)
Ack... it was a mistake to look at the 2500g girl.. TTwTT

I was wondering if you do holds (hopefully a week should be enough)? All my gems are currently set aside for other projects so I need some time to get more. ^^;;

@nouser (sorry if I didn't need to ping!)
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko I'd be fine with holding her for a week! Let me know if that works with you
@PhoenixMiko I'd be fine with holding her for a week! Let me know if that works with you
That works perfectly! Thank you! <3
That works perfectly! Thank you! <3
QyZZPnS.png
Hello! I was wondering if you had prices in mind for either of these two?
Mutated Wolf and Mushroom Lad

I'm probably undershooting, (I'm not the best at prices >.>) but I was thinking 400g for the first one and 800g for the second?
Hello! I was wondering if you had prices in mind for either of these two?
Mutated Wolf and Mushroom Lad

I'm probably undershooting, (I'm not the best at prices >.>) but I was thinking 400g for the first one and 800g for the second?
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie Hello! I was thinking 500g for the first one and 900g for the second for 1400g total, would that work out for you?
@Solcie Hello! I was thinking 500g for the first one and 900g for the second for 1400g total, would that work out for you?
Yes that works!
May I throw in two lightning eggs as partial payment?
Yes that works!
May I throw in two lightning eggs as partial payment?
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie Sure! Please send the CR with your TH user if you have one and I'll transfer asap, thank you!
@Solcie Sure! Please send the CR with your TH user if you have one and I'll transfer asap, thank you!
up
up
Hello! Would you perhaps consider 2000 gems for this one? https://toyhou.se/9618915.-15-1500-da-pts
Hello! Would you perhaps consider 2000 gems for this one? https://toyhou.se/9618915.-15-1500-da-pts
1 2 3