Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Sky's PWYW Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center] grand reopening! please read through! ----- heya! my name is shamura/sky im a hobbyist digital artist looking to make some dragon (and actual) money this is a pwyw art shop, with a minimum of [b]500g/500kt[/b]. this amount will likely get you a rough, uncolored sketch but the more you pay, the more effort i will put into the art![/center] ----- [center][u]Rules and Notes[/u] - I have the right to deny or cancel any commission for any reason. - I do not work off of text descriptions. Please send me image references of what you want. I am alright with black/white images with described color. - All of my images are for personal use only. This includes social media icons/headers, posting to character galleries, or sharing with friends. Don't be afraid to ask about anything else! - I do not allow ANY commercial use of my art. ESPECIALLY not NFTs, merchandise, or videos/streams. On-site events are okay, though - I am allowed to post any art I make to my social media or to my portfolio. - Do not remove my signature. - As I work on your commission, I will PM you a sketch. You may ask for modifications at this stage. If you are unsatisfied with the sketch after modifications, I will refund half of what you paid. - If you want WIPs after this initial sketch, you must request them. - After the sketch, I will only do modifications if the mistake was on my end. I will not make modifications for incomplete or insufficient references/descriptions. - If for some reason I cannot start your commission after I accepted it, I will refund you in full. - If I cannot finish your commission, I will refund you half of what you paid and offer the current state of the artwork. - Do not be afraid to ask questions! I don't bite! [/center] ----- [center][u]Dos and Don'ts[/u] I will draw: - humans/humanoids - anthros - feral - robots - fanart - pride art I will not draw: - anything against FR's TOS - scenes (at this time) - ask if unsure[/center] ----- [center][u]payment[/u] i take usd at a fixed rate! please send any usd payments through [url=https://ko-fi.com/skyistheground]my ko-fi![/url] along with treasures and gems, you can offer items, though i'll be more likely to take offers for stuff on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80922642]my wishlist[/url] (NOT from what i collect) please use this order form: [quote=order form] Username: Reference/description of what you want: Payment: Extra notes about what you want: Specific style?: (yes/no, if so, what style?) Art sent through: (this forum, pms, email, something else? if through email or something else, pm me your handle and i'll let you know who you should be expecting from!) [/quote] i take all payments up front. send a one-way cr with your payment once i've confirmed your order. [b]i wont accept it until i've completed the drawing[/b]
grand reopening! please read through!
heya! my name is shamura/sky im a hobbyist digital artist looking to make some dragon (and actual) money

this is a pwyw art shop, with a minimum of 500g/500kt. this amount will likely get you a rough, uncolored sketch but the more you pay, the more effort i will put into the art!

Rules and Notes
- I have the right to deny or cancel any commission for any reason.
- I do not work off of text descriptions. Please send me image references of what you want. I am alright with black/white images with described color.
- All of my images are for personal use only. This includes social media icons/headers, posting to character galleries, or sharing with friends. Don't be afraid to ask about anything else!
- I do not allow ANY commercial use of my art. ESPECIALLY not NFTs, merchandise, or videos/streams. On-site events are okay, though
- I am allowed to post any art I make to my social media or to my portfolio.
- Do not remove my signature.
- As I work on your commission, I will PM you a sketch. You may ask for modifications at this stage. If you are unsatisfied with the sketch after modifications, I will refund half of what you paid.
- If you want WIPs after this initial sketch, you must request them.
- After the sketch, I will only do modifications if the mistake was on my end. I will not make modifications for incomplete or insufficient references/descriptions.
- If for some reason I cannot start your commission after I accepted it, I will refund you in full.
- If I cannot finish your commission, I will refund you half of what you paid and offer the current state of the artwork.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions! I don't bite!

Dos and Don'ts

I will draw:
- humans/humanoids
- anthros
- feral
- robots
- fanart
- pride art

I will not draw:
- anything against FR's TOS
- scenes (at this time)
- ask if unsure

payment
i take usd at a fixed rate! please send any usd payments through my ko-fi!
along with treasures and gems, you can offer items, though i'll be more likely to take offers for stuff on my wishlist (NOT from what i collect)

please use this order form:
order form wrote:
Username:
Reference/description of what you want:
Payment:
Extra notes about what you want:
Specific style?: (yes/no, if so, what style?)
Art sent through: (this forum, pms, email, something else? if through email or something else, pm me your handle and i'll let you know who you should be expecting from!)

i take all payments up front. send a one-way cr with your payment once i've confirmed your order. i wont accept it until i've completed the drawing
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
[center][size=5][b]examples[/b][/size] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72569161_lJyLGavADYZUOZ9.png?1698211485.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72567121_cRB9nvom4Xo7f2K.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72540286_JbTl73wK9AROdJL.png[/img] more examples [url=https://toyhou.se/skyistheground/art]here[/url] and [url=https://ko-fi.com/skyistheground/gallery]here[/url]
examples

72569161_lJyLGavADYZUOZ9.png?1698211485.png

72567121_cRB9nvom4Xo7f2K.png

72540286_JbTl73wK9AROdJL.png

more examples here and here
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
slots
setting up a slot system because there's more interest in this then i originally thought!

usd slots
fr currency slots
4. -
pinglist
want to be on the pinglist for slots or general updates? lmk and i'll add you!

slots
@/VirtualVaporeon @/Rayymond @/Onyxbat @/Disillusionist @/AspenCrow

general updates
@/Disillusionist @/AspenCrow
slots
setting up a slot system because there's more interest in this then i originally thought!

usd slots
fr currency slots
4. -
pinglist
want to be on the pinglist for slots or general updates? lmk and i'll add you!

slots
@/VirtualVaporeon @/Rayymond @/Onyxbat @/Disillusionist @/AspenCrow

general updates
@/Disillusionist @/AspenCrow
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
res, just in case
res, just in case
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
open :)
open :)
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
Username: tuxthestraycat
Reference/description of what you want: https://toyhou.se/12861154.-qon-ruhi
Payment: I can offer 150kT!
Extra notes about what you want: Would prefer colour if possible! But happy to offer more if you like
Specific style?: Full body with colour probably is preferred, but whatever you're comfortable with is fine!
Product sent through: Pinging me here or PM are preferred!
Username: tuxthestraycat
Reference/description of what you want: https://toyhou.se/12861154.-qon-ruhi
Payment: I can offer 150kT!
Extra notes about what you want: Would prefer colour if possible! But happy to offer more if you like
Specific style?: Full body with colour probably is preferred, but whatever you're comfortable with is fine!
Product sent through: Pinging me here or PM are preferred!
Username: DragonPirate
Reference/Description of what you want: I was wondering if I could get a 2 character piece. Basically shoulders up for them both. Wanted my two dragons (Majehu and Nundilla) looking at eachother lovingly with their noses touching and their necks curved in a way similar to them trying to make a heart shape.
Nundilla reference
Majehu reference
Extra notes about what you want: Would prefer colors if possible. If appearal is too complex you can remove anything you need, but I would prefer if Majehu keeps his mask. He also has glowing eyes but pupils would be nice too
Payment: I can offer 150G
Product sent through: Pinged here or through PMs work too! I'm on here daily
Username: DragonPirate
Reference/Description of what you want: I was wondering if I could get a 2 character piece. Basically shoulders up for them both. Wanted my two dragons (Majehu and Nundilla) looking at eachother lovingly with their noses touching and their necks curved in a way similar to them trying to make a heart shape.
Nundilla reference
Majehu reference
Extra notes about what you want: Would prefer colors if possible. If appearal is too complex you can remove anything you need, but I would prefer if Majehu keeps his mask. He also has glowing eyes but pupils would be nice too
Payment: I can offer 150G
Product sent through: Pinged here or through PMs work too! I'm on here daily
@tuxthestraycat
ooh thats a beautiful pokemon fusion! i can do that, send a one way cr, i wont accept until im finished ^^

@DragonPirate
aww sounds cute! i can do that, send a one way cr with the payment and i'll accept it when im finished :)
@tuxthestraycat
ooh thats a beautiful pokemon fusion! i can do that, send a one way cr, i wont accept until im finished ^^

@DragonPirate
aww sounds cute! i can do that, send a one way cr with the payment and i'll accept it when im finished :)
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
thank you, both for the compliment and accepting!! :D I'll send the payment now!
thank you, both for the compliment and accepting!! :D I'll send the payment now!
Username: Deercryptid Reference/description of what you want: These two characters, [url=https://toyhou.se/12913979.bones#40395620]Bones[/url] and [url=https://toyhou.se/12920103.glitter#40220142]Glitter[/url], hanging out please. Bones carrying Glitter, Bones sprawled across Glitters' lap, the two of them just sitting and chillin, do whatever you think would be fun :} Payment: 450g + [item=Eerie Cyan Nightshroud][item=Eerie Cyan Forejewels][item=Tengu] Extra Notes: Please do not draw Glitter walking or standing Specific style?: Nope! Product sent through: Crossroads Love your DST art btw!!
Username: Deercryptid
Reference/description of what you want: These two characters, Bones and Glitter, hanging out please. Bones carrying Glitter, Bones sprawled across Glitters' lap, the two of them just sitting and chillin, do whatever you think would be fun :}
Payment: 450g + Eerie Cyan Nightshroud Eerie Cyan Forejewels Tengu
Extra Notes: Please do not draw Glitter walking or standing
Specific style?: Nope!
Product sent through: Crossroads

Love your DST art btw!!
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16