Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Sky's PWYW Art Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
OOH— i’m currently waiting for their ref to be finished, but i have an interator id like drawn inside their can… just to ballpark, what would be your minimum for a full body with a background?
OOH— i’m currently waiting for their ref to be finished, but i have an interator id like drawn inside their can… just to ballpark, what would be your minimum for a full body with a background?
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers
AHHH i love drawing iterators in their cans! i would be fine doing a commission like this for 2.5-3kg (or equivalent in treasure, eggs, and/or wishlist items!) and i am willing to haggle on this as i adore drawing iterators
@Pawnmgers
AHHH i love drawing iterators in their cans! i would be fine doing a commission like this for 2.5-3kg (or equivalent in treasure, eggs, and/or wishlist items!) and i am willing to haggle on this as i adore drawing iterators
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
HELL YEAH!!! and if we did USD, how much we thinking? also semi related, would you like to exchange discords so i can tell you more about this guy? they’re kinda Funky, and their can/body reflects this! so i think it’d be fun to (over) explain what makes them so silly
HELL YEAH!!! and if we did USD, how much we thinking? also semi related, would you like to exchange discords so i can tell you more about this guy? they’re kinda Funky, and their can/body reflects this! so i think it’d be fun to (over) explain what makes them so silly
8URelp0.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16