Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] rat's pop up art shop
1 2 3 4
Aw, thank you!
Okay, so that would be either of their stage outfits! On stage, they’re very flamboyant, dramatic, just over all very extra. So big, exaggerated poses and expressions, always wearing a grin on their face and just having fun. I normally use Lindsey Stirling as a reference for pics of them playing their violin, which is their main instrument ^^
Aw, thank you!
Okay, so that would be either of their stage outfits! On stage, they’re very flamboyant, dramatic, just over all very extra. So big, exaggerated poses and expressions, always wearing a grin on their face and just having fun. I normally use Lindsey Stirling as a reference for pics of them playing their violin, which is their main instrument ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy oooh alrighty!! noted :o thank you for the visual reference of lindsey stirling, that'll help a lot with figuring out a pose!! :> if you could send payment through a pm or a cr i'll get started asap uwu
@Fanartsy oooh alrighty!! noted :o thank you for the visual reference of lindsey stirling, that'll help a lot with figuring out a pose!! :> if you could send payment through a pm or a cr i'll get started asap uwu
aight, okay! I'm going to give a run-down of their outfit and looks. They wear a black and gold masquerade masque like this one: [img]https://imgur.com/nDBm7TY.png[/img] with strings of black and gold beads and shiny stuff to cover the bottom of their face; they also have a mask like this one: [img]https://imgur.com/svn0Afm.png[/img] and they also have black and gold armour (you can see the theme here) that pretty much hides every thing else (but it's a bust so we don't have to worry too much) Their hair is dark brown and kinda wavy, in a half-up half-down hairstyle. They also have kinda tiara headdress like this one: [img]https://imgur.com/5qpHrE2.png[/img] Yep, that's about it! Do tell me if there's anything else :) (also, do you accept mixed payment?)
aight, okay!
I'm going to give a run-down of their outfit and looks.
They wear a black and gold masquerade masque like this one:
nDBm7TY.png
with strings of black and gold beads and shiny stuff to cover the bottom of their face;
they also have a mask like this one:
svn0Afm.png
and they also have black and gold armour (you can see the theme here) that pretty much hides every thing else (but it's a bust so we don't have to worry too much)
Their hair is dark brown and kinda wavy, in a half-up half-down hairstyle. They also have kinda tiara headdress like this one:
5qpHrE2.png
Yep, that's about it! Do tell me if there's anything else :)
(also, do you accept mixed payment?)
spiral500100.jpg
fr username: littleraddish128 (id: 384427)
commission type: bust, solid colour sketch
payment form: mixed? if not gems
link to dragon/character ref(s): the post above (sorry)
extra notes: perhaps a side profile? facing 45 degrees away from the 'camera'?
thanks!
fr username: littleraddish128 (id: 384427)
commission type: bust, solid colour sketch
payment form: mixed? if not gems
link to dragon/character ref(s): the post above (sorry)
extra notes: perhaps a side profile? facing 45 degrees away from the 'camera'?
thanks!
spiral500100.jpg
@littleraddish128 apologies for the delay!!! i've been away from my computer p much all day so i just got a chance to respond to this :o i do accept mixed payment, so you're all good on that front!! also i would like to note that there's a difference between flat colors and solid colors, since you were asking about a flat colored piece earlier, just wanted to make sure that there isn't a mix-up!
@littleraddish128 apologies for the delay!!! i've been away from my computer p much all day so i just got a chance to respond to this :o i do accept mixed payment, so you're all good on that front!! also i would like to note that there's a difference between flat colors and solid colors, since you were asking about a flat colored piece earlier, just wanted to make sure that there isn't a mix-up!
Yep, just the solid colour! Thanks :) should I shoot the payment over now?
Yep, just the solid colour! Thanks :) should I shoot the payment over now?
spiral500100.jpg
@chunsah can u please put me on ur pinglist for when u have more slots open? :D
@chunsah can u please put me on ur pinglist for when u have more slots open? :D
SZIlBwa.png
@littleraddish128 fdkslh i didn't see this last night, my apologies-- i received the cr, thank you for being prompt with the payment!!! :>

@prophetess absolutely!! thank you so much for showing interest!!!!
@littleraddish128 fdkslh i didn't see this last night, my apologies-- i received the cr, thank you for being prompt with the payment!!! :>

@prophetess absolutely!! thank you so much for showing interest!!!!
Hey, I don't mean this as to rush you or to complain, but could I please get an update on the progress? I'm kinda curious!
Hey, I don't mean this as to rush you or to complain, but could I please get an update on the progress? I'm kinda curious!
spiral500100.jpg
@littleraddish128 hi there! it's midterms week for me so i'm a tad busy with school-related shenanigans, so i'm a bit behind on my art obligations. i do not have any significant updates as of yet, but once my exams are over (should be around the end of next week) i'll be able to get onto commissions with more urgency. i can assure you i have not forgotten, i just work slow!

if you'd like to discuss anything in further detail, please feel free to send me a PM!
@littleraddish128 hi there! it's midterms week for me so i'm a tad busy with school-related shenanigans, so i'm a bit behind on my art obligations. i do not have any significant updates as of yet, but once my exams are over (should be around the end of next week) i'll be able to get onto commissions with more urgency. i can assure you i have not forgotten, i just work slow!

if you'd like to discuss anything in further detail, please feel free to send me a PM!
1 2 3 4