Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] The Sketch Station
1 2
[columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SQCeLuN.png[/img][nextcol] [b][size=3]Welcome to The Sketch Station![/size][/b] You may be wondering why it's called that when there is a fully lined work right to the left of this text right? Well, wonder no longer! I can't do lineart that well, so I tend to do more of a sketch-like lineart rather than clean lines. This also means my art has a messy sort of feeling to it most of the time, which may suit your fancy![/columns]

SQCeLuN.png

Welcome to The Sketch Station!

You may be wondering why it's called that when there is a fully lined work right to the left of this text right?

Well, wonder no longer!

I can't do lineart that well, so I tend to do more of a sketch-like lineart rather than clean lines. This also means my art has a messy sort of feeling to it most of the time, which may suit your fancy!

z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C5fNcBr.png[/img] [size=5]Terms and Conditions.[/size] [i][size=2][b]By commissioning me you are agreeing that you have read and acknowledged all of the terms and conditions listed below.[/b][/size][/i] ------ I. You may have bought the art from me but that does not give you the right to remove or alter my signature/drawing in any way or form (Such as cropping, erasing, blending, tone changes, or any other altercation to the signature/drawing.) [u]If asked I can move the signature to a less obnoxious spot you do not need to move/alter it yourself.[/u] II. Half-payment will be asked for [i]before[/i] I send over the first sketch of the drawing to ask for any altercations to the pose or character features. The other half of the payment will be asked for [i]before[/i] I send the finished product. III. I will send you a PM that your order is confirmed and once a message is sent back and half-payment is collected, I will begin to send progress shots in order for the art to turn out how you want it to turn out. IV. If I have not contacted you within 24 hours of half-payment being sent you have the right to yell at me about it, provided you give proof of payment being sent and collected. V. If any delays are to occur while your piece is being made (such as my computer or drawing tablet breaking at any point) You will be notified and given a refund and the chance to have a waitlist spot while I fix the issue. VI. I have every right to refuse your order, be it if the character is way too complex or if it breaks the Terms and Conditions of Flight Rising. VII. Commissions will usually take at the longest two weeks, but usually around a day or two at the least. If your piece isn't done within a two-week time period then you may request a refund with no questions asked. IIX. Refunds may be requested at any point, I reserve the right to ask for all of the progress shots to be deleted if it comes to that due to the payment being refunded back to you as you no longer are paying for the art that has been sent to you. [quote=What I will and will not draw.][Columns][u]Will Not Draw.[/u] Humans NSFW Marine Life Birds Detailed Insects Anthro[nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][u]Will Draw.[/u] Dragons Dogs Cats Reptiles Light gore within FR limits IRL Pets[/quote][/center]
C5fNcBr.png
Terms and Conditions.
By commissioning me you are agreeing that you have read and acknowledged all of the terms and conditions listed below.

I. You may have bought the art from me but that does not give you the right to remove or alter my signature/drawing in any way or form (Such as cropping, erasing, blending, tone changes, or any other altercation to the signature/drawing.)
If asked I can move the signature to a less obnoxious spot you do not need to move/alter it yourself.

II. Half-payment will be asked for before I send over the first sketch of the drawing to ask for any altercations to the pose or character features. The other half of the payment will be asked for before I send the finished product.

III. I will send you a PM that your order is confirmed and once a message is sent back and half-payment is collected, I will begin to send progress shots in order for the art to turn out how you want it to turn out.

IV. If I have not contacted you within 24 hours of half-payment being sent you have the right to yell at me about it, provided you give proof of payment being sent and collected.

V. If any delays are to occur while your piece is being made (such as my computer or drawing tablet breaking at any point) You will be notified and given a refund and the chance to have a waitlist spot while I fix the issue.

VI. I have every right to refuse your order, be it if the character is way too complex or if it breaks the Terms and Conditions of Flight Rising.

VII. Commissions will usually take at the longest two weeks, but usually around a day or two at the least. If your piece isn't done within a two-week time period then you may request a refund with no questions asked.

IIX. Refunds may be requested at any point, I reserve the right to ask for all of the progress shots to be deleted if it comes to that due to the payment being refunded back to you as you no longer are paying for the art that has been sent to you.

What I will and will not draw. wrote:
Will Not Draw.
Humans
NSFW
Marine Life
Birds
Detailed Insects
Anthro
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Will Draw.
Dragons
Dogs
Cats
Reptiles
Light gore within FR limits
IRL Pets
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C5fNcBr.png[/img] [SIZE=5][b]Examples and Pricing.[/b][/size] [size=2][i][b]All prices listed below are final, prices will be divided in half when asked for during the creation of your piece.[/b][/i][/size] 1G - 1KT Additional characters will always add 50G or 50KT to payment. [i]Prices depend on the complexity of the design.[/i] -------- [b][url=https://toyhou.se/15058632.art-examples-/gallery]>> EXAMPLES <<[/url][/b] [b][size=4]Headshots[/size][/b] Sketch 50-80 Gems Color 80-120 Gems Color+Shade 120-160 Gems [b][size=4]Bust[/size][/b] Sketch 100-150 Gems Color 150-200 Gems Color+Shade 200-250 Gems [size=4][b]Fullbody[/b][/size] Sketch 250-300 Gems Color 300-400 Gems Color+Shade 400-500 Gems [size=4][b]Scenes[/b][/size] Color 600-900 Gems Color+Shade 1000 Gems [/center]
C5fNcBr.png
Examples and Pricing.
All prices listed below are final, prices will be divided in half when asked for during the creation of your piece.

1G - 1KT
Additional characters will always add 50G or 50KT to payment.
Prices depend on the complexity of the design.

>> EXAMPLES <<

Headshots
Sketch
50-80 Gems

Color
80-120 Gems

Color+Shade
120-160 Gems

Bust
Sketch
100-150 Gems

Color
150-200 Gems

Color+Shade
200-250 Gems

Fullbody
Sketch
250-300 Gems

Color
300-400 Gems

Color+Shade
400-500 Gems

Scenes
Color
600-900 Gems

Color+Shade
1000 Gems
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C5fNcBr.png[/img] [size=5][b]Waitlist and Progress List[/b][/size] [size=2][i]The people listed below either have a commission in progress or on the waitlist to get one[/i][/size] -------- [u]Progress List[/u] 0/10 - - - - - - - - - - [u]Waitlist[/u] 0/10 - - - - - - - - - -[/center]
C5fNcBr.png
Waitlist and Progress List
The people listed below either have a commission in progress or on the waitlist to get one

Progress List
0/10
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Waitlist
0/10
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
And with that we're open!
(dang this took a while to code and write-)
And with that we're open!
(dang this took a while to code and write-)
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
@Daffodils Hello there! Could I get a headshot sketch of my boy Xinyuan here? How much would it be? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66417873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664179/66417873_350.png[/img][/url]
@Daffodils

Hello there! Could I get a headshot sketch of my boy Xinyuan here? How much would it be?

66417873_350.png
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura

It depends on if you want it colored or not, considering they don't have any apparel or such to make it all that complicated probably just the base price of either a No Color Sketch (5OG or 50KT) or a Colored Sketch (80G or 80Kt).
@RaynixAura

It depends on if you want it colored or not, considering they don't have any apparel or such to make it all that complicated probably just the base price of either a No Color Sketch (5OG or 50KT) or a Colored Sketch (80G or 80Kt).
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
@Daffodils

I'll take a colored then. Should I send over a CR?
@Daffodils

I'll take a colored then. Should I send over a CR?
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@Raynixaura

Please do not, I will send over a pm as confirmation of the commission and explain the rest of the process there.
@Raynixaura

Please do not, I will send over a pm as confirmation of the commission and explain the rest of the process there.
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
-bump-
-bump-
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
1 2