Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Promare's Art Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@Wrio its been updated!
@Wrio its been updated!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
hey everyone! with the addition of pinglists being added as a forum feature, i'm going to transition my own pinglist from manual to the site feature, especially since its large and i want to get it moved over before mass pings are disabled. you can read the dev update here, but the tldr for how to be added to my art shop's pinglist if you're still interested in following is just by clicking the widget below to sign up. let me (or the dev team) know if you encounter any errors with this, i'm obv new to figuring it out myself lol.

this pinglist widget will also be on the first page of my art shop at the end of the post where my pinglist section usually is. you won't have to keep track of this post specifically if you wanted to edit it lol

now for another update: i know its been a while since ive opened commissions but i'm planning on opening commissions at least one more time before the end of the year (it depends on my work schedule). i'd also still love to introduce USD commissions at some point, and if i do that i will probably either introduce more commission options on this thread, or link to a seperate commissions page off-site where you can communicate with me via discord or something more commonly used with USD commissions. the fr thread will stay up and still be in use, of course. i really appreciate everyone who has remained interested in my art and in commissions from me over the years!

manual pings (this should be the last time i use them, so make sure to use the site pinglist feature if you'd like updates from me in the future):
@ghoulich @Ithelweex @FallingUpstairs @StarSpeckledInk @Cocolatia @WolfTrickster @CascadingCosmos @elysifish @Wrio @Wolfkai @Lealeath @LordCorvidae @ufology @Cortorex @KaichouKai @angemagica @pheelthemoment @godseeker @RoguePacifist @sweetsakuras @Parad0xxy @Muttsmutt @Cuon @Hippotang @corvidesque @Rairudiseu @TheCat @Denali1050 @Speedypigeon @Nyxxhere @Shadari @Able37 @Stormblooded @JellyRaven @PalusHiemalis @Cheitora @Cautionary @Equuinox @Morrow
hey everyone! with the addition of pinglists being added as a forum feature, i'm going to transition my own pinglist from manual to the site feature, especially since its large and i want to get it moved over before mass pings are disabled. you can read the dev update here, but the tldr for how to be added to my art shop's pinglist if you're still interested in following is just by clicking the widget below to sign up. let me (or the dev team) know if you encounter any errors with this, i'm obv new to figuring it out myself lol.

this pinglist widget will also be on the first page of my art shop at the end of the post where my pinglist section usually is. you won't have to keep track of this post specifically if you wanted to edit it lol

now for another update: i know its been a while since ive opened commissions but i'm planning on opening commissions at least one more time before the end of the year (it depends on my work schedule). i'd also still love to introduce USD commissions at some point, and if i do that i will probably either introduce more commission options on this thread, or link to a seperate commissions page off-site where you can communicate with me via discord or something more commonly used with USD commissions. the fr thread will stay up and still be in use, of course. i really appreciate everyone who has remained interested in my art and in commissions from me over the years!

manual pings (this should be the last time i use them, so make sure to use the site pinglist feature if you'd like updates from me in the future):
@ghoulich @Ithelweex @FallingUpstairs @StarSpeckledInk @Cocolatia @WolfTrickster @CascadingCosmos @elysifish @Wrio @Wolfkai @Lealeath @LordCorvidae @ufology @Cortorex @KaichouKai @angemagica @pheelthemoment @godseeker @RoguePacifist @sweetsakuras @Parad0xxy @Muttsmutt @Cuon @Hippotang @corvidesque @Rairudiseu @TheCat @Denali1050 @Speedypigeon @Nyxxhere @Shadari @Able37 @Stormblooded @JellyRaven @PalusHiemalis @Cheitora @Cautionary @Equuinox @Morrow
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
hi everyone, commissions are back open from today 11/11/2023 to end of day 11/14/2023 (or unless i get just a LOT of commissions and have to cap it for my own sake before the original closing date, lol).
check the original post, as prices have updated a bit and i swapped out a couple commission types for new ones.

@Promare's Art Shop Pinglist

manual pings for the original pinglist since apparently there was a glitch the day i sent that original pinglist post out and im unsure if some people didn't receive it (sorry for possible double ping to anyone!)

hi everyone, commissions are back open from today 11/11/2023 to end of day 11/14/2023 (or unless i get just a LOT of commissions and have to cap it for my own sake before the original closing date, lol).
check the original post, as prices have updated a bit and i swapped out a couple commission types for new ones.

@Promare's Art Shop Pinglist

manual pings for the original pinglist since apparently there was a glitch the day i sent that original pinglist post out and im unsure if some people didn't receive it (sorry for possible double ping to anyone!)

Hello! Could I put an order for two characters? They'd both be type 3: greyscale (one is a non FR dragon, the other will either be an anthro or a reptilian fren)
Hello! Could I put an order for two characters? They'd both be type 3: greyscale (one is a non FR dragon, the other will either be an anthro or a reptilian fren)
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
username: Morrow
character link: My sphinx mans Criofan
commission type: full body
payment type: gems!
any extra info: You can make his face a little more beast like if you need to! Otherwise do whatever you'd like! : )
username: Morrow
character link: My sphinx mans Criofan
commission type: full body
payment type: gems!
any extra info: You can make his face a little more beast like if you need to! Otherwise do whatever you'd like! : )
@Shadari for sure! if you want two characters in one piece then you can just use the 1 form, but if its two seperate pieces you can use 2 seperate forms if you want

@Morrow i'll add you to the queue! you can send payment and i'll get started on that probably once this batch of commissions closes :]
@Shadari for sure! if you want two characters in one piece then you can just use the 1 form, but if its two seperate pieces you can use 2 seperate forms if you want

@Morrow i'll add you to the queue! you can send payment and i'll get started on that probably once this batch of commissions closes :]
username: Shadari
character link: Space fren
commission type: Type 3: Grayscale
payment type: Gems
any extra info: Nothing specific! The patterns on them change based on mood. If they're mad, more meteors/comets, if they are happy, less. Their position is not set so feel free to put them wherever you feel like.

character link: Majestic floof dragon
payment type: Treasure
any extra info: Traveling merchant dragon! Collects shiny things and sells them to others. Still sorting out her deal but she's definitely sassy.
character link: Space fren
payment type: Gems
any extra info: Nothing specific! The patterns on them change based on mood. If they're mad, more meteors/comets, if they are happy, less. Their position is not set so feel free to put them wherever you feel like.

character link: Majestic floof dragon
payment type: Treasure
any extra info: Traveling merchant dragon! Collects shiny things and sells them to others. Still sorting out her deal but she's definitely sassy.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari you've been added to the queue, you can send payment and i'll get started on those for you once commissions close!
@Shadari you've been added to the queue, you can send payment and i'll get started on those for you once commissions close!
username: sweetsakuras
character link: LINK
commission type: FULLBODY
payment type: GEMSSSS
any extra info: NOTHING GO CRAZY BESTIE BABY >:D LOVE YOU
username: sweetsakuras
character link: LINK
commission type: FULLBODY
payment type: GEMSSSS
any extra info: NOTHING GO CRAZY BESTIE BABY >:D LOVE YOU
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82