Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bailysis' Artshop [ USD/DA/FRC ]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
bump!
bump!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
@Bailysis
Style: colored fullbody
Payment: gems
Character: https://toyhou.se/19408474.tbn
Details: would prefer a version that isn’t chibi proportions and something more feral-like but still stylized
@Bailysis
Style: colored fullbody
Payment: gems
Character: https://toyhou.se/19408474.tbn
Details: would prefer a version that isn’t chibi proportions and something more feral-like but still stylized
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm of course! I can't quite tell what species your character is - let me know and I'll get some sketches sent to you!
@sm06sm of course! I can't quite tell what species your character is - let me know and I'll get some sketches sent to you!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png

Hi @Bailysis !

I had a few questions before placing an order!

Does the accessory charge apply to chibis?
If so would Flight Rising apparel count for the charge if you'd be willing to add it?

And last but not least could I be added to the Flight Rising currency pinglist?

Hi @Bailysis !

I had a few questions before placing an order!

Does the accessory charge apply to chibis?
If so would Flight Rising apparel count for the charge if you'd be willing to add it?

And last but not least could I be added to the Flight Rising currency pinglist?
gtXoNKE.png
@p0ggers101

no accessory charge for chibis! $15 no matter what you give me.

and of course!
@p0ggers101

no accessory charge for chibis! $15 no matter what you give me.

and of course!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png

@Bailysis

Gotcha! Thanks for the speedy reply ^^
If FRC commissions are open right now then I'll plop down an order post in a bit but if not then I'm of course fine with waiting for them to open!

@Bailysis

Gotcha! Thanks for the speedy reply ^^
If FRC commissions are open right now then I'll plop down an order post in a bit but if not then I'm of course fine with waiting for them to open!
gtXoNKE.png
@p0ggers101

I'm accepting FRC at this time!
@p0ggers101

I'm accepting FRC at this time!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
[center] @Bailysis Coolio! I'll plop a form down here then ^^ --- [b]Style ---[/b] Chibi [b]Size ---[/b] Fullbody [b]Payment ---[/b] Treasure! I believe it would equal 150,000 if I've done the conversion correctly. [b]Character ---[/b] Varadien [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63518318][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/635184/63518318_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details ---[/b] -> If you could draw her with all of her apparel that would be amazing! -> She's kind with a firm hold of her emotions so I think having her standing or sitting up straight/stiffly/poised paired with a neutral expression would work well for her! [/center]

@Bailysis Coolio! I'll plop a form down here then ^^

---

Style ---
Chibi

Size ---
Fullbody

Payment ---
Treasure! I believe it would equal 150,000 if I've done the conversion correctly.

Character ---
Varadien
63518318_350.png

Details ---
-> If you could draw her with all of her apparel that would be amazing!
-> She's kind with a firm hold of her emotions so I think having her standing or sitting up straight/stiffly/poised paired with a neutral expression would work well for her!
gtXoNKE.png
@p0ggers101

so pretty! i'm gonna have fun detailing all the gold haha

I actually got the conversions wrong on my post, apologies for that. I stick to the 1:1000 g:t conversions, so 1,500g = 1,500,000t!

I know that increases the price by quite a bit, so let me know if you are still interested I'll add you to my queue!
@p0ggers101

so pretty! i'm gonna have fun detailing all the gold haha

I actually got the conversions wrong on my post, apologies for that. I stick to the 1:1000 g:t conversions, so 1,500g = 1,500,000t!

I know that increases the price by quite a bit, so let me know if you are still interested I'll add you to my queue!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png

Oh damn that's a big jump.

I unfortunately don't have the treasure or gems for that right now but I will definitely be back to repost my format when I do which is gonna be worth it so its no worries!

Oh damn that's a big jump.

I unfortunately don't have the treasure or gems for that right now but I will definitely be back to repost my format when I do which is gonna be worth it so its no worries!
gtXoNKE.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16