Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fyi's poem shop || CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
!
!
poem shop
writing prompts
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74500260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=66&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=78&winggene=66&wings=45&auth=84f40a49f587a501ed83e9dc478e68fe0c4b9e7c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] She is an animated plushie. Who was accidentally brought to life by my witch [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73394122]Nyx[url]. Nyx used her to assassinate dragons who got in her way and to steal the things she needed before she ran away. She felt immense guilt over what she did and tried to make it better by helping everyone she found. More often than not she ends up making things worse and terrifying dragons. She slowly crumbled in on herself and returned to Nyx, who didn't want her back but she stayed anyway hanging around the clan. During Night of the Nocturne, she found her familiar. Her familiar took care of her until [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74138769]Aakil[url] found her. He now takes care of her and slowly made her forget her guilt. For the mood, I don't know something scary/sad at the beginning turning to remorseful/terrified and fading into contentment and peace. I hope that makes sense. The amount of stanzas is completely up to you and I'm happy to pay for whatever you make, but I would like at least 4 or 5. You can post the poem in this thread.
dragon?age=0&body=14&bodygene=66&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=78&winggene=66&wings=45&auth=84f40a49f587a501ed83e9dc478e68fe0c4b9e7c&dummyext=prev.png
She is an animated plushie. Who was accidentally brought to life by my witch Nyx. Nyx used her to assassinate dragons who got in her way and to steal the things she needed before she ran away. She felt immense guilt over what she did and tried to make it better by helping everyone she found. More often than not she ends up making things worse and terrifying dragons. She slowly crumbled in on herself and returned to Nyx, who didn't want her back but she stayed anyway hanging around the clan. During Night of the Nocturne, she found her familiar. Her familiar took care of her until Aakil found her. He now takes care of her and slowly made her forget her guilt.

For the mood, I don't know something scary/sad at the beginning turning to remorseful/terrified and fading into contentment and peace. I hope that makes sense.

The amount of stanzas is completely up to you and I'm happy to pay for whatever you make, but I would like at least 4 or 5. You can post the poem in this thread.
sxrFjUf.gif
@Accismus
i love her! i'll start working on her right away :)
@Accismus
i love her! i'll start working on her right away :)
poem shop
writing prompts
!
!
poem shop
writing prompts
@Accismus i ended up placing a bit more focus on the tragedy of her becoming then her happy ending, but hopefully the optimistic spirit is still there! she was fun to write for :D [quote=?]("you were a mistake," [i]she said a happy accident that led to something that didn't happen.)[/i] i'm stuffing and patchwork, sum of so many pieces i'm alive when i shouldn't be, a monster created by magic that leaves a foul taste on one's tongue as though everything about me is horribly wrong. my baby-teeth, needle-claws, that which has seen blood her chilling lies, commanding eyes, i just want to be good! and this red is all over me, my quilt-sewn skin is so sticky what's this dreadful feeling? i'm so, so, so sorry. let me make one person happy i desperately want to see someone smile back at me is that so bad? is that so mean? make it better, heal the hurt touch the fire, feel it burn make it worse and wish you could stop messing it up for good. she doesn't want me anymore, a worthless tool that won't be mourned i'm crumbling, weary and worn what else is there? could i be more? but they found me, and made me whole stitched heart together, and breathed soul into this body, cold and small and made it warm and feel welcome. this feeling like i'm flying high and looking down from in the sky though my wings don't work, (i dunno why) but i smile hard, and so so wide. and suddenly i'm not alone by watchful eyes soft with real love the horror fades, the feelings gone i'll stay right here, basking in sun.[/quote]
@Accismus

i ended up placing a bit more focus on the tragedy of her becoming then her happy ending, but hopefully the optimistic spirit is still there! she was fun to write for :D
? wrote:
("you were a mistake," she said
a happy accident that led
to something that didn't happen.)

i'm stuffing and patchwork, sum of so many pieces
i'm alive when i shouldn't be, a monster created
by magic that leaves a foul taste on one's tongue
as though everything about me is horribly wrong.

my baby-teeth, needle-claws, that which has seen blood
her chilling lies, commanding eyes, i just want to be good!
and this red is all over me, my quilt-sewn skin is so sticky
what's this dreadful feeling? i'm so, so, so sorry.

let me make one person happy
i desperately want to see
someone smile back at me
is that so bad? is that so mean?

make it better, heal the hurt
touch the fire, feel it burn
make it worse and wish you could
stop messing it up for good.

she doesn't want me anymore,
a worthless tool that won't be mourned
i'm crumbling, weary and worn
what else is there? could i be more?

but they found me, and made me whole
stitched heart together, and breathed soul
into this body, cold and small
and made it warm and feel welcome.

this feeling like i'm flying high
and looking down from in the sky
though my wings don't work, (i dunno why)
but i smile hard, and so so wide.

and suddenly i'm not alone
by watchful eyes soft with real love
the horror fades, the feelings gone
i'll stay right here, basking in sun.
poem shop
writing prompts
Thank you it's perfect!
Thank you it's perfect!
sxrFjUf.gif
!
!