Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Angelic Accents/Items For Art {Closed}
1 2 3 4
@Sinfirmitas Lots of gems you say? ouo Depends on what you want

ALSO this is for @Hathaweird too, I will be able to start tomorrow, I only have to work one job that day (hooray!) and weekends are when I'm most productive :) also, I may be getting sick, which means I'll be more likely to not be going anywhere.
@Sinfirmitas Lots of gems you say? ouo Depends on what you want

ALSO this is for @Hathaweird too, I will be able to start tomorrow, I only have to work one job that day (hooray!) and weekends are when I'm most productive :) also, I may be getting sick, which means I'll be more likely to not be going anywhere.
Janus1.png
I could always do that other wildclaw gems accent if you wanted and i could probably grab you the rest of that vintage starsilk set if you want or if there's another set you want more i can grab that?

i'm down for whatever kind of art you wanna do tbh - i enjoy your style but dont wanna over work ya lol

//also sorry i keep forgetting not to ping sometimes lol
I could always do that other wildclaw gems accent if you wanted and i could probably grab you the rest of that vintage starsilk set if you want or if there's another set you want more i can grab that?

i'm down for whatever kind of art you wanna do tbh - i enjoy your style but dont wanna over work ya lol

//also sorry i keep forgetting not to ping sometimes lol
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas I was thinking a traditional full body for the rest of the vintage starsilk set and another 4 pieces of apparel. And no worries, I just put that there in the case I had many people responding to this ^v^
@Sinfirmitas I was thinking a traditional full body for the rest of the vintage starsilk set and another 4 pieces of apparel. And no worries, I just put that there in the case I had many people responding to this ^v^
Janus1.png
I grabbed you a bundle and then I grabbed some gossamer silk pieces for you~ I'll send a cr for you since I remembered this time that you like to accept after haha
I grabbed you a bundle and then I grabbed some gossamer silk pieces for you~ I'll send a cr for you since I remembered this time that you like to accept after haha
@Sinfirmitas It keeps me motivated haha :) Also that sounds good to me!
@Sinfirmitas It keeps me motivated haha :) Also that sounds good to me!
Janus1.png
Hey, @Sinfirmitas, can Versailles cry?
Hey, @Sinfirmitas, can Versailles cry?
Janus1.png
She can definitely cry - she is a heartbroken bean D:
She can definitely cry - she is a heartbroken bean D:
@Gooeybear @Sinfirmitas @Hathaweird

Hello! I haven't forgotten about you TvT I just wanted to give you all a quick update, and to say I apologize, I didn't expect to be getting so much homework!

Gooey, I am almost done with two of your pieces.

Sin, I have a good start on Astaroth and Versailles bust.

Hatha, I have a pretty good idea of what I want for your piece, but I haven't started on it yet.

Fingers crossed I can finish within the next week or so!
@Gooeybear @Sinfirmitas @Hathaweird

Hello! I haven't forgotten about you TvT I just wanted to give you all a quick update, and to say I apologize, I didn't expect to be getting so much homework!

Gooey, I am almost done with two of your pieces.

Sin, I have a good start on Astaroth and Versailles bust.

Hatha, I have a pretty good idea of what I want for your piece, but I haven't started on it yet.

Fingers crossed I can finish within the next week or so!
Janus1.png
User: Apocracy Whatcha Want: Headshot with colour What You’ll Gimme: (take your pick) [item=Onyx Seraph Headpiece][item=Onyx Seraph Hip Drape][item=Onyx Seraph Necklace] [item=Ruby Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Verdant Starsilk Earrings][item=Vintage Starsilk Shawl][item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane] Character Refs/Design: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70183484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701835/70183484_350.png[/img][/url] Posing (FB/HB): Side view, (not sure what FB/HB means?) Expression: solemn, grim, you might get the vibe if you read her lore? Extra: She is meant to have primal eyes btw, still getting there.
User: Apocracy
Whatcha Want: Headshot with colour
What You’ll Gimme: (take your pick)
Onyx Seraph Headpiece Onyx Seraph Hip Drape Onyx Seraph Necklace
Ruby Starsilk Tailwrap Verdant Starsilk Earrings Vintage Starsilk Shawl Sunlit Kelpie Mane
Character Refs/Design:
70183484_350.png
Posing (FB/HB): Side view, (not sure what FB/HB means?)
Expression: solemn, grim, you might get the vibe if you read her lore?
Extra: She is meant to have primal eyes btw, still getting there.

vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Apocracy I'll let you know when I can start :) it might be a bit though, I'm pretty behind at the moment.
@Apocracy I'll let you know when I can start :) it might be a bit though, I'm pretty behind at the moment.
Janus1.png
1 2 3 4