Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Commissions 4 College Fund! [USD]
1 2 3 4
[center] [size=5]Open / [size=4][b]Small Break - Waitlist Open[/b][/size] / Closed[/size] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52390794][img]https://i.imgur.com/TYmRRtI.png[/img][/url] [size=4][i]Hey everyone![/i][/size][/center] This coming Fall will be my first year at the art college I'm attending, and I was hoping to make some money to pay for the costs of tuition and supplies! As such, I figured I would give opening up for some USD commissions a try! Any and all help would be appreciated, and I'll try to update often with more commission types! Thank you so much for checking me out! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You can see some examples of my art [url=https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thespookybard/]here[/url], [url=https://artfight.net/~TheSpookyBard]here[/url] if you have an ArtFight account (my most recent art is there), or further in this thread as examples! Some quick [b]rules[/b]: - Payment is done through [b]PayPal[/b] by default, I can also give you a [b]Ko-Fi link [/b]if preferred! - Please credit me for use anywhere outside of Flight Rising! When used in FR bios, I would prefer for you to link back to either this thread or my profile, but it isn't necessary! - Payment is upfront, sorry! Too many bad experiences in the past [I]*shudders*[/I] - but I am a pretty fast artist, so the turnaround time won't be bad at all! ^^ - Please no IRL people or IRL people's personas (MCYT, Youtubers, etc), no mechas/heavy armor (Flight Rising armor is okay), and obviously nothing that would go against FR guidelines. Some blood is okay, but nothing too dramatic, please! The TL;DR of what I [b]WILL[/b] draw? ... [emoji=heart size=1] [i]!! Dragons! Anthro characters! Humans! Humanoids! Feral characters! Fan OCs !![/i] The TL;DR of what I [b]WON'T[/b] draw? ... [emoji=skull size=1] [i]xx IRL People! Celebrities/Youtubers! Heavy Armor or Mecha! Anything against FR guidelines (such as NSFW or extreme violence)! xx[/i] [size=4][b]SLOTS:[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [size=4][b]WAITLIST:[/b][/size] @/ScribeJustinian @/Luunai @/creosote @/affable After you fill out your form here, I will reply to confirm and add you to the slot list, then DM you with my PayPal info! :]

Open / Small Break - Waitlist Open / Closed

TYmRRtI.png

Hey everyone!

This coming Fall will be my first year at the art college I'm attending, and I was hoping to make some money to pay for the costs of tuition and supplies! As such, I figured I would give opening up for some USD commissions a try! Any and all help would be appreciated, and I'll try to update often with more commission types! Thank you so much for checking me out!

You can see some examples of my art here, here if you have an ArtFight account (my most recent art is there), or further in this thread as examples!

Some quick rules:

- Payment is done through PayPal by default, I can also give you a Ko-Fi link if preferred!
- Please credit me for use anywhere outside of Flight Rising! When used in FR bios, I would prefer for you to link back to either this thread or my profile, but it isn't necessary!
- Payment is upfront, sorry! Too many bad experiences in the past *shudders* - but I am a pretty fast artist, so the turnaround time won't be bad at all! ^^
- Please no IRL people or IRL people's personas (MCYT, Youtubers, etc), no mechas/heavy armor (Flight Rising armor is okay), and obviously nothing that would go against FR guidelines. Some blood is okay, but nothing too dramatic, please!

The TL;DR of what I WILL draw? ...

!! Dragons! Anthro characters! Humans! Humanoids! Feral characters! Fan OCs !!

The TL;DR of what I WON'T draw? ...

xx IRL People! Celebrities/Youtubers! Heavy Armor or Mecha! Anything against FR guidelines (such as NSFW or extreme violence)! xx

SLOTS:

WAITLIST:

@/ScribeJustinian @/Luunai @/creosote @/affable

After you fill out your form here, I will reply to confirm and add you to the slot list, then DM you with my PayPal info! :]
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
[center][size=4]All commissions are sized to fit dragon's bios by default! If you want them drawn on a larger canvas, please let me know![/size][/center] -------- [center][size=5][b]Funky Lil Fellas[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][b]USD $3[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0COhyAx.png[/img] Dragons in a cute, chibi style! Flat colored with a limited palette. Transparent background! [b]Please note that this commission type is for dragons or feral characters only![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/o9belXe.png[/img] [b]Form: [/b][/center] [quote=Form]Type: Funky Lil Fella Character image or Dragon ID: Other notes:[/quote] --------- [center][size=5][b]Monochrome Bust Sketch[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][b]USD $5[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lj9H1j9.png[/img][/center] A sketchy bust of your character, colored in with a single solid color. Transparent background! [b]Form: [/b][/center] [quote=Form]Type: Monochrome Bust Sketch Character image or Dragon ID: Any preferred color?: Other notes:[/quote] --------- [center][size=5][b]Fully Colored + Shaded Bust[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][b]Dragons/Anthros/Ferals - USD $12[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][b]Humans/Humanoids - USD $15[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0UjuoBx.png[/img][/center] Busts of your character, fully colored and shaded! Transparent background! [center][b]Form: [/b][/center] [quote=Form]Type: Fully Colored + Shaded Bust Character image or Dragon ID: Other notes:[/quote] ----- [center][size=5][b]Bust with Flower[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][b]Dragons/Anthros/Ferals - USD $15[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][b]Humans/Humanoids - USD $18[/b][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TYmRRtI.png[/img] This commission type includes one or two types of flowers, either of your choosing, or my choice (with approval) based on flower symbolism in regards to your character's personality or backstory! Transparent background! [b]Form: [/b][/center] [quote=Form]Type: Bust with Flower Character image or Dragon ID: Flower(s) if choosing: A little about the character's personality/story, if I'm choosing: Other notes:[/quote]
All commissions are sized to fit dragon's bios by default! If you want them drawn on a larger canvas, please let me know!

Funky Lil Fellas

USD $3

0COhyAx.png

Dragons in a cute, chibi style! Flat colored with a limited palette.
Transparent background!
Please note that this commission type is for dragons or feral characters only!

o9belXe.png

Form:
Form wrote:
Type: Funky Lil Fella
Character image or Dragon ID:
Other notes:

Monochrome Bust Sketch

USD $5
Lj9H1j9.png

A sketchy bust of your character, colored in with a single solid color.
Transparent background!

Form:
Form wrote:
Type: Monochrome Bust Sketch
Any preferred color?:
Other notes:

Fully Colored + Shaded Bust

Dragons/Anthros/Ferals - USD $12
Humans/Humanoids - USD $15

0UjuoBx.png

Busts of your character, fully colored and shaded!
Transparent background!
Form:
Form wrote:
Type: Fully Colored + Shaded Bust
Other notes:

Bust with Flower

Dragons/Anthros/Ferals - USD $15
Humans/Humanoids - USD $18

TYmRRtI.png

This commission type includes one or two types of flowers, either of your choosing, or my choice (with approval) based on flower symbolism in regards to your character's personality or backstory!
Transparent background!

Form:
Form wrote:
Type: Bust with Flower
Flower(s) if choosing:
A little about the character's personality/story, if I'm choosing:
Other notes:
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png