Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Neri's Commissions!! [closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@omurice

OMG yay!! So glad you finally opened up a shop :DD

Unfortunately, (and unsurprisingly), I'm running low on funds right now :(( I'll have to give up my spot to someone else I suppose, but goood luck on your shop and i'll be back in hopefully not too long!
@omurice

OMG yay!! So glad you finally opened up a shop :DD

Unfortunately, (and unsurprisingly), I'm running low on funds right now :(( I'll have to give up my spot to someone else I suppose, but goood luck on your shop and i'll be back in hopefully not too long!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
oh i would LOVE to get another commission from you!

Could i get a min-shaded halfbody for Paranorm? His Gjinka is below all his dragon art
oh i would LOVE to get another commission from you!

Could i get a min-shaded halfbody for Paranorm? His Gjinka is below all his dragon art
hRdwFwp.png spook.png Untitled1093_20210713014652.png S8eRrP9.png
@aakhu no worries i understand! I'll ping you in the future if the slots fill up and i finish that batch of comms ^^!
@aakhu no worries i understand! I'll ping you in the future if the slots fill up and i finish that batch of comms ^^!
mura_sig.png
@Spookew Of course! That'd be 700g, that alright? I'll start sketchin later once i get home :>
@Spookew Of course! That'd be 700g, that alright? I'll start sketchin later once i get home :>
mura_sig.png
@Omurice

yeah that's good! i'll send over the cr now ^.^
@Omurice

yeah that's good! i'll send over the cr now ^.^
@Spookew oh no no don't send payment now! Like before i won't accept payment until i finish! So i won't accept that until i'm done ^^
@Spookew oh no no don't send payment now! Like before i won't accept payment until i finish! So i won't accept that until i'm done ^^
mura_sig.png
i would really advise against that since my partner got scammed that way in faer art shop - but regardless i am totally chill with that! ngl i kinda forgot what the payment method was ^.^;
i would really advise against that since my partner got scammed that way in faer art shop - but regardless i am totally chill with that! ngl i kinda forgot what the payment method was ^.^;
@MohaveaCl It's just pinglist priority right now cause in my old thread, people had asked to be put on! If they respond and the slots don't fill up, i can fit you in :>! But of course! I'll add you to the pinglist!
@MohaveaCl It's just pinglist priority right now cause in my old thread, people had asked to be put on! If they respond and the slots don't fill up, i can fit you in :>! But of course! I'll add you to the pinglist!
mura_sig.png
@Spookew oh that's unfortunate :( although i trust you! You've commissioned me once before!
@Spookew oh that's unfortunate :( although i trust you! You've commissioned me once before!
mura_sig.png
@Omurice Oooh I'd love to be on it and actually can I order two icons fully colored for

Hirohito (preferably his red outfit) and Radix?
@Omurice Oooh I'd love to be on it and actually can I order two icons fully colored for

Hirohito (preferably his red outfit) and Radix?
adfa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8