Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/USD] [closed] Gijinka designs/OCs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Ayo! I've [debatably] gotten better at art and [actually] gotten no better at drawing dragons. I like designing gijinkas though! Here's the deal:
Gijinka Designs
For 2000g or $20 USD, I will design you a full body, flat color gijinka. I've got some examples of (pokemon) gijinkas here!
OC art
For 2000g or $20 USD, I will draw you a fullbody piece of an oc of yours with flat coloring!
Add-ons (OC art only):
+$5: Full shading
+$25: Background
+$10/per: additional character

If you are interested in a gijinka design, please post the dragon you'd like a design for and any aesthetics/design ideas you'd like for me to have!
If you are interested in OC art, link to any reference sheet/images you may have, and dm me for further details!

Please let me know your payment method in your initial post!

Slots are for one character, and one slot per person per round.

Payment in gems comes after the art is uploaded.
Payment in USD will be $10 up front, and $10 when the art is finished.

Repost policy
You can repost on-site with a link back to this shop. When reposting off-site, link to my instagram. (@ eversotired)

There is currently 1 slot open.

Slots:
- iamtigerlily
- Solcie
-
-

Pinglist:
- @.Bashett
- @.TIR3D
- @.Hippogryph
- @.kaniari
- @.Kazarill
- @.lalafell
- @.Ishnia
- @.GhostOrgans
- @.tiredturnip
- @.Silvercats2
- @.Meraraki
- @.forgranite
- @.Amorah
- @.Saltymew
- @.ShadowsKeep
- @.GlitchingGator

Awaiting payment:
-
-
-
-

Completed:
-Weavile
Ayo! I've [debatably] gotten better at art and [actually] gotten no better at drawing dragons. I like designing gijinkas though! Here's the deal:
Gijinka Designs
For 2000g or $20 USD, I will design you a full body, flat color gijinka. I've got some examples of (pokemon) gijinkas here!
OC art
For 2000g or $20 USD, I will draw you a fullbody piece of an oc of yours with flat coloring!
Add-ons (OC art only):
+$5: Full shading
+$25: Background
+$10/per: additional character

If you are interested in a gijinka design, please post the dragon you'd like a design for and any aesthetics/design ideas you'd like for me to have!
If you are interested in OC art, link to any reference sheet/images you may have, and dm me for further details!

Please let me know your payment method in your initial post!

Slots are for one character, and one slot per person per round.

Payment in gems comes after the art is uploaded.
Payment in USD will be $10 up front, and $10 when the art is finished.

Repost policy
You can repost on-site with a link back to this shop. When reposting off-site, link to my instagram. (@ eversotired)

There is currently 1 slot open.

Slots:
- iamtigerlily
- Solcie
-
-

Pinglist:
- @.Bashett
- @.TIR3D
- @.Hippogryph
- @.kaniari
- @.Kazarill
- @.lalafell
- @.Ishnia
- @.GhostOrgans
- @.tiredturnip
- @.Silvercats2
- @.Meraraki
- @.forgranite
- @.Amorah
- @.Saltymew
- @.ShadowsKeep
- @.GlitchingGator

Awaiting payment:
-
-
-
-

Completed:
-Weavile
OO hi again would you be interested in designing a gijinka for either of these two dragons?

Azami or Jevada

They both have busts designed already but i'd love to get a full body for either of them and if Jevada could be more human(oid) (no horn/tail humanoid ears)

P.S. the art you did for thymara is still the art i use for her roll20 token xD
OO hi again would you be interested in designing a gijinka for either of these two dragons?

Azami or Jevada

They both have busts designed already but i'd love to get a full body for either of them and if Jevada could be more human(oid) (no horn/tail humanoid ears)

P.S. the art you did for thymara is still the art i use for her roll20 token xD
@xLILM0NSTERx I'd love to do art for Azami! I'll place you on the waitlist :>
@xLILM0NSTERx I'd love to do art for Azami! I'll place you on the waitlist :>
Ohh, I love your style!! Unfortunately I don't have any dragons that need gijinka art, but is there a chance you have a shop for original character art as well? :0
Ohh, I love your style!! Unfortunately I don't have any dragons that need gijinka art, but is there a chance you have a shop for original character art as well? :0
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@ChrysIsHere Hello there! How do you feel about working with pastels? I'd like a gijinka of this boy here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61215184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612152/61215184_350.png[/img][/url] A general pastel unicorn/faerie aesthetic would be lovely!
@ChrysIsHere Hello there! How do you feel about working with pastels? I'd like a gijinka of this boy here!

61215184_350.png

A general pastel unicorn/faerie aesthetic would be lovely!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
[quote name="aeons" date="2021-06-19 13:13:20" ] Ohh, I love your style!! Unfortunately I don't have any dragons that need gijinka art, but is there a chance you have a shop for original character art as well? :0 [/quote] Unfortunately no, and I'm not planning on opening one for now :(
aeons wrote on 2021-06-19 13:13:20:
Unfortunately no, and I'm not planning on opening one for now :(
[quote name="Lilacskye" date="2021-06-19 13:13:26" ] @ ChrysIsHere Hello there! How do you feel about working with pastels? I'd like a gijinka of this boy here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61215184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612152/61215184_350.png[/img][/url] A general pastel unicorn/faerie aesthetic would be lovely! [/quote] Sounds adorable! I'll add you to the list!
Lilacskye wrote on 2021-06-19 13:13:26:
@ ChrysIsHere Hello there! How do you feel about working with pastels? I'd like a gijinka of this boy here!

61215184_350.png

A general pastel unicorn/faerie aesthetic would be lovely!
Sounds adorable! I'll add you to the list!
@xLILM0NSTERx [img]https://i.postimg.cc/d1918rd1/Untitled-Artwork-437.png[/img] Here you are! Had lots of fun with these gradients.
@xLILM0NSTERx
Untitled-Artwork-437.png
Here you are! Had lots of fun with these gradients.
ahhh she looks so cool [emoji=tundra star size=1] thank you so much, i love how you've incorporated the accent it looks so cool
ahhh she looks so cool thank you so much, i love how you've incorporated the accent it looks so cool
Hey, hi! I've been looking for a gijinka for this boy for so long. Sadly, his actual dragon is not complete, so hopefully, this will work ^^;

His name is Rodrick and he's a thief/kleptomaniac. Just those vibes of a rogue who probably lives on the streets and isn't below snagging pearls and pocket lint. Thank you!!

Not Found
Hey, hi! I've been looking for a gijinka for this boy for so long. Sadly, his actual dragon is not complete, so hopefully, this will work ^^;

His name is Rodrick and he's a thief/kleptomaniac. Just those vibes of a rogue who probably lives on the streets and isn't below snagging pearls and pocket lint. Thank you!!

Not Found
........................................ Scrolls Wishlist
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12