Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EP's art shop (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@enchantedpencil

Great, thanks so much!!! <3

username: Goldschlager

link your dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15899051

Any specific clothing style(optional): Something fantasy based please! bonus for including her mane on her outfit <3

Expression, pose, personality, etc(optional): She's very motherly and kind, if that helps! Thanks so much!!
@enchantedpencil

Great, thanks so much!!! <3

username: Goldschlager

link your dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15899051

Any specific clothing style(optional): Something fantasy based please! bonus for including her mane on her outfit <3

Expression, pose, personality, etc(optional): She's very motherly and kind, if that helps! Thanks so much!!
fjOLV4J.gif
YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU OPENED A SHOP ALREADY, SCREECHES

username:
Ink
link your dragon: Ennio
Any specific clothing style(optional): Professorial, somewhere in the fantasy-steampunk realm (i.e. not too modern)
Expression, pose, personality, etc: Curious, the type of person who would get way too close and totally not notice that he's made you uncomfortable.
YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU OPENED A SHOP ALREADY, SCREECHES

username:
Ink
link your dragon: Ennio
Any specific clothing style(optional): Professorial, somewhere in the fantasy-steampunk realm (i.e. not too modern)
Expression, pose, personality, etc: Curious, the type of person who would get way too close and totally not notice that he's made you uncomfortable.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Vovina I think I'd want to draw Astaroth!
@Goldschlager Got your transfer pending, I'll get to this soon!
@Ink lol yes here is art shop. I'm excited to draw Ennio : D
@Vovina I think I'd want to draw Astaroth!
@Goldschlager Got your transfer pending, I'll get to this soon!
@Ink lol yes here is art shop. I'm excited to draw Ennio : D
c12ySSK.png Hmx7cMq.png sLNQKac.png hZ6XOS2.png
MUYNhfy.png
6KQB58c.png
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
@enchantedpencil Astaroth would be wonderful! Thank you so much, I'll fill in the order below and send the CR shortly.

username: Vovina
link: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Any specific clothing style(optional): n/a
Expression, pose, personality, etc(optional): Personality-wise, she tends to be serious, domineering, and inflexible. She's an ancient angel that hunts demons across the universe, and his wholly dedicated to doing her job as efficiently as she can, even having sacrificed one of her eyes in exchange for the power to track them better. She's got a reputation for being dangerous and ruthless, but also patient. Expression and pose would be up to you! And please feel free to stylize/simplify her outfit how you'd like.
@enchantedpencil Astaroth would be wonderful! Thank you so much, I'll fill in the order below and send the CR shortly.

username: Vovina
link: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Any specific clothing style(optional): n/a
Expression, pose, personality, etc(optional): Personality-wise, she tends to be serious, domineering, and inflexible. She's an ancient angel that hunts demons across the universe, and his wholly dedicated to doing her job as efficiently as she can, even having sacrificed one of her eyes in exchange for the power to track them better. She's got a reputation for being dangerous and ruthless, but also patient. Expression and pose would be up to you! And please feel free to stylize/simplify her outfit how you'd like.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I may end up simplifying the outfit a little, detail isn't my strong suit haha. But we shall see. I got your pending transfer and will get on this soon!
@Vovina I may end up simplifying the outfit a little, detail isn't my strong suit haha. But we shall see. I got your pending transfer and will get on this soon!
MUYNhfy.png
6KQB58c.png
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
@Goldschlager Art delivery! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2RU5TbT.png[/img]
@Goldschlager Art delivery!
2RU5TbT.png
MUYNhfy.png
6KQB58c.png
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
@enchantedpencil

AHHH SHE'S PERFECT!!!! thank you so much omg ;;
@enchantedpencil

AHHH SHE'S PERFECT!!!! thank you so much omg ;;
fjOLV4J.gif
@enchantedpencil hi! Would you do couple human OCs? Or just like singular human OCs?
@enchantedpencil hi! Would you do couple human OCs? Or just like singular human OCs?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@Goldschlager Glad you like! Thanks for buying from me!
@KiraTiyuji I'll draw human OCs, couples or on their own, yea sure!
@Goldschlager Glad you like! Thanks for buying from me!
@KiraTiyuji I'll draw human OCs, couples or on their own, yea sure!
MUYNhfy.png
6KQB58c.png
FObX7rS.png
J7D1quC.png
@enchantedpencil

username: KiraTiyuji

references: Shinya Tamakou and Ryouta Kyoushi

Also a Height reference if you need it

Pls note, they're both male, but Tamakou does have a more feminine/androgynous appearance

Any specific clothing style(optional): -

Expression, pose, personality, etc(optional): IDK maybe hugging? If that's too hard then maybe just standing/walking while holding hands?

Can I give you 6 nocturne eggs (which is around 6 x 300g = 1800g?)

@enchantedpencil

username: KiraTiyuji

references: Shinya Tamakou and Ryouta Kyoushi

Also a Height reference if you need it

Pls note, they're both male, but Tamakou does have a more feminine/androgynous appearance

Any specific clothing style(optional): -

Expression, pose, personality, etc(optional): IDK maybe hugging? If that's too hard then maybe just standing/walking while holding hands?

Can I give you 6 nocturne eggs (which is around 6 x 300g = 1800g?)

Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11