Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kel's Art Shop! [OPEN, DISCOUNT, G/T]
1 2 3 4 5
bump!
bump!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
bump!
bump!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
bump!
bump!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
Username: xgb

Gender Expression: Neutral? Slightly feminine? I'm flexible on this, feel free to exercise creative freedom!

Species: Human

Outfit Number: 2

Outfit Style [If Applicable]: Neat, nerdy, put-together, very harmless and inoffensive. Think "kinda dorky, probably bullied in school".

Main Color: Maybe a steely silver or blue? But feel free to go with whatever works!

Skin Color [If Applicable]: Whatever you'd like, feel free to exercise creative freedom and go with whatever you think looks best!

Hair Color: Whatever you'd like! If you'd like a suggestion, though, maybe a steely silver like the main body of Klink, or a light blue that's around the same color as (or a few shades lighter than) its nose?

Details: If it'd be okay, I'd like for this to be a Pokemon fan character that's a more subtle Klink gijinka! (No non-human features, but feel free to reference a few aspects of the Pokemon's appearance in the design!)

This character is a precocious kid genius that works as an assistant at a Pokemon professor's lab. I'd like for maybe a lab work outfit for the first outfit, and something that's more casual/some everyday wear for the second one?

Payment: 1 Unhatched Fire Egg + 30 Gems & 200,000 Treasure; I think the Egg and the Gems should cover base payment, while the treasure is a tip!
Username: xgb

Gender Expression: Neutral? Slightly feminine? I'm flexible on this, feel free to exercise creative freedom!

Species: Human

Outfit Number: 2

Outfit Style [If Applicable]: Neat, nerdy, put-together, very harmless and inoffensive. Think "kinda dorky, probably bullied in school".

Main Color: Maybe a steely silver or blue? But feel free to go with whatever works!

Skin Color [If Applicable]: Whatever you'd like, feel free to exercise creative freedom and go with whatever you think looks best!

Hair Color: Whatever you'd like! If you'd like a suggestion, though, maybe a steely silver like the main body of Klink, or a light blue that's around the same color as (or a few shades lighter than) its nose?

Details: If it'd be okay, I'd like for this to be a Pokemon fan character that's a more subtle Klink gijinka! (No non-human features, but feel free to reference a few aspects of the Pokemon's appearance in the design!)

This character is a precocious kid genius that works as an assistant at a Pokemon professor's lab. I'd like for maybe a lab work outfit for the first outfit, and something that's more casual/some everyday wear for the second one?

Payment: 1 Unhatched Fire Egg + 30 Gems & 200,000 Treasure; I think the Egg and the Gems should cover base payment, while the treasure is a tip!
@xgb - Accepted! I'll get started on it once you send payment!
@xgb - Accepted! I'll get started on it once you send payment!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
bump!
bump!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
bump!
bump!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop