Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed! moved to a new shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NeroPawz | @Nixus

hello hello! just pinging you both to let you know i've sent you the wip sketches for your order ^o^
@NeroPawz | @Nixus

hello hello! just pinging you both to let you know i've sent you the wip sketches for your order ^o^
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@strawberrykxsses [b] username [/b]: @xanythingx [b] order type [/b]: cleaned up + colors [b] dragon [/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77194548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/771946/77194548_350.png?mtime=ZYtr41P4U9Q.png[/img][/url] [b] payment type [/b]: treasure [b] notes for me to know [/b]: shes a very grumpy and tired mafia boss [b] whats your favourite colour? [/b]: black and teal
@strawberrykxsses
username : @xanythingx
order type : cleaned up + colors
dragon : 77194548_350.png?mtime=ZYtr41P4U9Q.png
payment type : treasure
notes for me to know : shes a very grumpy and tired mafia boss
whats your favourite colour? : black and teal
@XanythingX

hi hi!! what a real cool gal!! i did want to clarify though,- did you want to keep her headdress on? if so i would prefer it off or you can make a bribe to keep it on. if you don't mind me taking it off of her then that works! ^o^
@XanythingX

hi hi!! what a real cool gal!! i did want to clarify though,- did you want to keep her headdress on? if so i would prefer it off or you can make a bribe to keep it on. if you don't mind me taking it off of her then that works! ^o^
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
hi i was wondering if these were dragon only orders or if ocs were allowed too :0?
hi i was wondering if these were dragon only orders or if ocs were allowed too :0?
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Eliseium

hi hi hello!! i'd say it depends on the OC !! this is my art instagram to kind of give you an idea of how my style looks outside of FR dragons. regardless,- i am generally very open to drawing ocs if you've got a reference! ^o^
@Eliseium

hi hi hello!! i'd say it depends on the OC !! this is my art instagram to kind of give you an idea of how my style looks outside of FR dragons. regardless,- i am generally very open to drawing ocs if you've got a reference! ^o^
it would be this girl! if youre not very good at drawing cats i can always bring out of my favorite dergs! shes got a few art pieces in her bio and a reference i had done a while back. shes basically just a snarky/cocky kitty who never gets anything done haha.

also i saw you like rottmnt :eyes: id totally be up to a rottmnt related art trade if you want to
it would be this girl! if youre not very good at drawing cats i can always bring out of my favorite dergs! shes got a few art pieces in her bio and a reference i had done a while back. shes basically just a snarky/cocky kitty who never gets anything done haha.

also i saw you like rottmnt :eyes: id totally be up to a rottmnt related art trade if you want to
@Eliseium aww i love her!! yeah i can defo do something for you! were you wanting to get something cleaned up or just a sketchy kinda style? (just for pricing/how finished you wanted it to look!)
@Eliseium aww i love her!! yeah i can defo do something for you! were you wanting to get something cleaned up or just a sketchy kinda style? (just for pricing/how finished you wanted it to look!)
i think ill do a cleaned up look! heres a form for future reference

username : eliseium
order type : clean
oc : saptongue
payment type : gems!
notes for me to know : she has longg ears that droop by themselves. theres also a small scar under her mouth!
whats your favourite colour? : pink!
i think ill do a cleaned up look! heres a form for future reference

username : eliseium
order type : clean
oc : saptongue
payment type : gems!
notes for me to know : she has longg ears that droop by themselves. theres also a small scar under her mouth!
whats your favourite colour? : pink!
The headdress can be off, in that case she has bags under her eyes
The headdress can be off, in that case she has bags under her eyes
@XanythingX | @Eliseium

Wonderful! I'll add you both to my slotlist ^o^
@XanythingX | @Eliseium

Wonderful! I'll add you both to my slotlist ^o^
1 2 3 4 5 6