Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hoodie's Commission Shop! [USD OPEN]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
Username: Fernnix

Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/13868218.elliot

Posing/Expression: something confident/flirty maybe!

Any other notes?:none
Username: Fernnix

Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/13868218.elliot

Posing/Expression: something confident/flirty maybe!

Any other notes?:none
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@Fernnix

Hello!! This sounds great, love your character's design!
Feel free to send the payment over (CR or DM are both fine) and I should have this finished up for you soon. You can keep up to date on queue progress via my trello here!

Thanks so much! :+D
@Fernnix

Hello!! This sounds great, love your character's design!
Feel free to send the payment over (CR or DM are both fine) and I should have this finished up for you soon. You can keep up to date on queue progress via my trello here!

Thanks so much! :+D
hey hey hello i just wanna shuffle back in here already again if that's alright aha what you do is just way too cute!

Username: Chu2

Reference(s): Ever

Posing/Expression: Outfit wise- feel free to pick literally any of the four options given on the first two sheets (Rogue or Tavern) in the references section. Do anything expression/pose wise, only thing to note is that she isn't SUPER expressive

Any other notes?: None, feel free to do whatever u wanna!

would it be possible to be put on a pinglist btw? for USD commissions too not just FR currency c:
hey hey hello i just wanna shuffle back in here already again if that's alright aha what you do is just way too cute!

Username: Chu2

Reference(s): Ever

Posing/Expression: Outfit wise- feel free to pick literally any of the four options given on the first two sheets (Rogue or Tavern) in the references section. Do anything expression/pose wise, only thing to note is that she isn't SUPER expressive

Any other notes?: None, feel free to do whatever u wanna!

would it be possible to be put on a pinglist btw? for USD commissions too not just FR currency c:
Gammass.gif
@Chu2

omg hello again!! i'm so sorry for my late reply, i think i may have accidentally opened my notifs and not noticed there was a new one </3

if you're still interested, this sounds great!! :-D I'll go ahead and add you to my pinglist and trello, feel free to send the Gems over whenever you get a chance~

thank you so much, i really appreciate your support and kind words!! <33
@Chu2

omg hello again!! i'm so sorry for my late reply, i think i may have accidentally opened my notifs and not noticed there was a new one </3

if you're still interested, this sounds great!! :-D I'll go ahead and add you to my pinglist and trello, feel free to send the Gems over whenever you get a chance~

thank you so much, i really appreciate your support and kind words!! <33
@hoodiedogs - Hey I'd love to commission you if you're available!

Username: jemjam

Reference(s): Haven

Posing/Expression: Up to you! He's a trickster and finds joy in other's misery, but he also really enjoys peace and quiet and sipping tea in the afternoon sun.

Any other notes?: None~
@hoodiedogs - Hey I'd love to commission you if you're available!

Username: jemjam

Reference(s): Haven

Posing/Expression: Up to you! He's a trickster and finds joy in other's misery, but he also really enjoys peace and quiet and sipping tea in the afternoon sun.

Any other notes?: None~
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
Username: wesleythewitch

Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/14269983.bunny as anthro please

Posing/Expression: Eating a carrot or cuddling under a blanket

Any other notes?: Thank you so much!
Username: wesleythewitch

Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/14269983.bunny as anthro please

Posing/Expression: Eating a carrot or cuddling under a blanket

Any other notes?: Thank you so much!
Username: forcedcoma

Reference(s): this boy

Posing/Expression: Happy and playful, maybe chasing his own tail

Any other notes?: He has more of a horse anatomy body vice. Your art is very cute, keep it up!
Username: forcedcoma

Reference(s): this boy

Posing/Expression: Happy and playful, maybe chasing his own tail

Any other notes?: He has more of a horse anatomy body vice. Your art is very cute, keep it up!
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@jemjam @wesleythewitch @forcedcoma
Oh wow, thank y'all so much!! This response really means so much to me <3
I'll go ahead and add you to my trello! feel free to send the payment over and I'll have these finished up sometime soon.

I'm now gonna go ahead and close this thread while I catch up! I'll post more updates and finished work here as it comes. thanks again for all of the support, FR! yall never disappoint <33
@jemjam @wesleythewitch @forcedcoma
Oh wow, thank y'all so much!! This response really means so much to me <3
I'll go ahead and add you to my trello! feel free to send the payment over and I'll have these finished up sometime soon.

I'm now gonna go ahead and close this thread while I catch up! I'll post more updates and finished work here as it comes. thanks again for all of the support, FR! yall never disappoint <33
Hello! Do you have a pinglist you could add me to for when you re-open slots :)?
Hello! Do you have a pinglist you could add me to for when you re-open slots :)?
64514_s.gif
@Kael Yeah, totally! I'll be happy to add you to it - I'll probably be reopening sometime later this week <33 @Fernnix Chibi delivery for you!! Thank you so much again, I really hope you're happy with it!! <33 [center][img]https://trello.com/1/cards/61d738267e8cab5af0cc0fb5/attachments/61e3c595e5edb78353c16c99/previews/61e3c596e5edb78353c16d45/download/image.png[/img][/center] @Chu2 Delivery for you as well!! Thank you so much for your support, I loved drawing this character hehe <3 [center][img]https://trello.com/1/cards/61da49a009dff140fa31a484/attachments/61e4fe3f51f69844ceb6b6f4/previews/61e4fe4051f69844ceb6b713/download/image.png[/img][/center]
@Kael
Yeah, totally! I'll be happy to add you to it - I'll probably be reopening sometime later this week <33

@Fernnix
Chibi delivery for you!! Thank you so much again, I really hope you're happy with it!! <33
image.png

@Chu2
Delivery for you as well!! Thank you so much for your support, I loved drawing this character hehe <3
image.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33